hey everyone its Uzair from UziMoney,

This a Unique Theme made by UziMoney.

Features:
    - Unique iPhone icons.
    - 20 icons on homescreen.
    - Hideable dock using space/back buttons.
    - iPhone like dialogue.
    - Stylish.
    - Fast.
    - Colourful

its on a discount for $0.99 Hurry and get it cheap while you can

Available on devices (OS 5):
    - Curve 85XX
    - Curve 83XX
    - Curve 93XX

Crackberry Store
    Last edited by UziMoney; 07-19-11 at 10:08 AM.
    07-18-11 03:04 PM
    Hey uzi, you told me this theme was free for me because i requested it right, pls send it to me okay, you know my email

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-11 06:04 PM
    [QUOTE=Aztec7;6493589]Ditto Bro! I requested this the same time also...I understood that this would be a free theme as you were asking for requests...Looks great, but what happened?
    Don't misunderstand us Uzi...We do appreciate your hard work, but we waited patiently for this...looking forward to it actually...

07-18-11 11:14 PM
    [QUOTE=Aztec7;6493600]
    Ditto Bro! I requested this the same time also...I understood that this would be a free theme as you were asking for requests...Looks great, but what happened?
    Don't misunderstand us Uzi...We do appreciate your hard work, but we waited patiently for this...looking forward to it actually...

I am looking forward to this so much, but when i asked him if the theme's finished last week, i didn't get a reply so i'm hoping he answers here or email us finally, had to wait for like 2 weeks

07-19-11 04:52 AM
    sryy for the ppl i promised the theme for free its just my email acc got hacked so i use another 1 now so post ur emails and will send it 2 u and i have had a recent death in my family so i wasnt able to finish the theme but will send it 2 u
    07-19-11 09:44 AM
    i am soory about that my email acc got hacked so i couldnt send it so post ur emails and i will and it took me long cuz we had a death in the family so my mind was off it for a while
    07-19-11 10:09 AM
    i am soory about that my email acc got hacked so i couldnt send it so post ur emails and i will and it took me long cuz we had a death in the family so my mind was off it for a while
    Don't feel comfortable posting my email publicly...Why not PM?

07-19-11 11:01 AM
    ok then pm meh
    07-19-11 11:24 AM
    ok then pm meh
    PM Sent...

07-19-11 11:59 AM
    PM Sent...

Did you get it?

07-19-11 01:02 PM
    Yh I wil send it later 2day or 2moro

07-19-11 02:25 PM
    This theme looks like low level free theme, it's no good enough to be a premium theme. I know what I'm talking about because I created few themes myself. If you want to create premium theme you have to do more than put there few donwloaded icons, change layout and colors.
    07-19-11 02:55 PM
    Hey my email is just.meh.rofl@gmail.com so yeah. Sorry to hear about a death in the family, famiky comes first ofcourse... Hope to hear from u

07-19-11 03:20 PM
    This theme looks like low level free theme, it's no good enough to be a premium theme. I know what I'm talking about because I created few themes myself. If you want to create premium theme you have to do more than put there few donwloaded icons, change layout and colors.
    i downloaded 17 icons and made ALL the rest by myself and the icons GET BIGGER, when you focus in on them and it has an 18 icon SCROLLING DOCK so i think thats more than downloading a few icons and just changing the layout and colours.
    07-20-11 11:50 AM
    i downloaded 17 icons and made ALL the rest by myself and the icons GET BIGGER, when you focus in on them and it has an 18 icon SCROLLING DOCK so i think thats more than downloading a few icons and just changing the layout and colours.
    Oh you mean that you took blue background and put it behind OS 5 icons?
    That's begginer work
    07-20-11 02:27 PM
    Duplicate that theme exactly and I will take it off the store

07-20-11 03:02 PM
    Did u get the themes

07-20-11 03:03 PM
    If its that bad u should be able to make it easily

07-20-11 03:13 PM
    I didn't said that theme is bad I just said it's not good enough to be a premium theme. And I don't have to duplicate theme that would be a dishonor of PAEJTBBT, if you doubt about my theme making skill then put PAEJTBBT in the search here in this forum
    07-20-11 03:47 PM
    Is that your company bcuz if it is then I'm srry bcoz I would have respected u more as a theme developer

07-21-11 11:58 AM
    Yes PAEJTBBT is my one-man company ... And no problem I wouldn't dare to comment themes as non-developer
    Last edited by jerziboss; 07-21-11 at 01:48 PM.
    07-21-11 01:38 PM
    Well I'm sorry I love paejtbbt themes maybe you could giv me some tips so it would be good enough to be premium

07-21-11 02:50 PM
    First of all use just few colors and the colors have to match each other
    Second: don't use os 5 icons they are gross
    Third: Try to create layout that "wasn't seen before"

And don't try to copy other themes and use your creativity. That are all advices that I can give you
    07-21-11 05:06 PM
    Thank you its just dat I dnt have os6 or os7 icons that also have focus icons

07-21-11 05:45 PM
    And also I'm making an iberry 4 theme and I know how to do a scrolling dock but I dnt know how to make 2 rows scroll at the same time and I dnt know how to do a slide to unlock

This would be so helpful and whewn I finish the theme if you help I will gladly giv it 2 u 4 free

07-21-11 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD