THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOESD PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON IT NOW THANK YOU!

Goodbye 85xx users of whoever liked my themes thx alot but now i have got a Bold 2 In White As I Got awesome marks in my exams so as a gift that is what i got so now i will not be making themes for 8520 i might but not much 9700 is my main phone i still have the 8520 but i wont use it sorry guys but if you like any of my 9700 themes i will make them for 85xx FOR FREE!!!! Enjoy and once again Goodbye!!!
    Last edited by Tinsel; 06-12-10 at 12:57 PM.
    06-07-10 11:35 PM
    Jus send the 8520 my way....lemme own the bb of a good themer....lol....enjoy ur 9700 man...continue to step up ur game evrytime...u did good for us 85xx users...I will check the 9700 forums to c ur new work...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 07:28 AM
    Ty for those kind words really ty anyways name any theme and u will the theme for 8520 and 8530 also as I am going to give out ALL my source files for you all....

06-08-10 07:31 AM
    I'd want you to surprise me wit sumthn...ths is like the last scene in a action movie....do ths for the users, not jus me....sumthn u neva seen on a 85xx....pin me for my email to send the source files...214202CB...I cud prolly giv u ideas for 9700 themes

06-08-10 07:50 AM
    Cya man you made some great themes

06-08-10 02:59 PM
    Thx Firewind i appreciated that u liked my theme!!! thx again......
    06-08-10 06:37 PM
    It's okay, your themes weren't that good and when anyone gave you advice or constructive criticism you acted like a know it all and came back with a major attitude. I'm sure to most you won't be a huge loss.
    06-10-10 12:27 AM
    That is just being partial with Mulishaman i am sure he would have told u to write all of this anyways i am not bothered atleast other ppl acknowledge my themes a few! anyways i am outta here as i got a better phone and better themes to make
    06-12-10 11:35 AM
    It's okay, your themes weren't that good and when anyone gave you advice or constructive criticism you acted like a know it all and came back with a major attitude. I'm sure to most you won't be a huge loss.
    Lol. He's a little kid from India like most children, he doesn't take criticism or direction well. I tried helping him once and it ended badly. Its best just to ignore him, and by that I mean actually put him on your ignore list like I did. Lol and be happy he took his self-rating shtick to the 9700 forum. Unfortunately I just got a 9650 and the themes I use are from the 9700 forum....

06-12-10 12:36 PM
    U noe if you u hate me u dont always have to be mean and racist if u want to dont even try to on India or me..... U were the one who stopped replying to me on bbm when i kept on asking u for a tutorial in the mean while i kept on asking people about it and someone very kind i think Rayman or someone told me how to as i kept on just addng the one cod file without a no. on it like .cod1, .cod2 and i kept on getting the file size as 47 kb or something i asked him if he could help he said ok and then it went fine for a 2-3 days and boom he started abusing me and i got irritated and deleted him is that such a big problem btw sorry if their are any spelling errors i am typing with only my left hand i just got a fracture on my right hand using just my left hand anyways besides the point i mean to say that if i it your fault of starting a fight u dont need to spill it everywehre that is jsut simple bull**** sorry to say and Mulishaman dont be all goodie two shoes i know people on the 9700 forums u told them about me and they TOLD ME about u telling everyone on the forum well trust me u dont really want to be in trouble not much by the mods but even i can go around telling ppl about u i agree no harm in abusing but still try to think before u send it but u did not and i know u are way older to me good for u but i dont care all i am trying to say is u are just getting every1 on ur side trying to get partial by getting ppl with you and then fighting with me let me tell u that is jsut baby stuff kids do tht in year 6 of my school not about me their is this kid who they gang up on even though i am now in ending of 7th so whatever but just think about wht u hv been doing and i again agree i dont criticism well direction i do but not in s****d ways like apparently Mulishaman did to me on BBM well i dont care now he thinks he knows it all acting the way he is now and everytime if you know it all sir then use it but not to bully children etc. i dont need u to spoil my life cuz u are just a jealous person not of me but just u are!
    And if u got a 9650 use the 9630 forums if u got that much attitude prob too bad but dont crib and try to find a solution i am sure u will look i try to be fine with u but u have loads of probs so not my fault!....
    06-12-10 12:51 PM
    Anyways no more posts on here this thread is closed as i am NO MORE A BB 8520 USER I STILL HAVE IT BUT I DONT USE IT
    06-12-10 12:56 PM
    Bumping is against Forum Rules and that's what this looks like here. Good luck to you in the future.

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    Last edited by Iceman; 06-12-10 at 01:52 PM.
    06-12-10 01:49 PM
    Can someone tell me what bump means i havent really figured out yet sorry
    06-12-10 01:51 PM
    Anyways this thread is closed now i know what bumping means anyways is there any prob or something that is around here i thought everything was fine here.... anyways i dont use the curve much so......
    06-12-10 02:01 PM
    Closed on OP's request. I'm sure he will find the 9700 users welcoming.
    06-12-10 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD