Hi me again but this time with the full theme, as I had said was just a PREVIEW in earlier because he was changing a few details and are the backgrounds, colors ... Well on this occasion I'm not going to be able to give the OTA link because I had some problems with that but I leave the ZIP file to download it with destokp manager or a MicroSD (the last is the best option), well I leave file 4.6 and 5.0 ahm the image to see the changes. I hope you like... please comment!

Micro SD To download it

Steps:

1) Unzip the file
    2) After you've unzipped copy all those files in a folder (In is this has of there being a file JAD and several files COD)
    3) Connect your MicroSD card and insert into your computer
    4) Open your removable disk "Blackberry" and next copies the folder where you put all files
    5) Now take the MicroSD on your computer and connect the memory card to your blackberry
    6) Then go to Media, where images are options, videos, voice memos you hit menu-"examine"
    7) Le das Multimedia Card - You're going to show up the blackberry folder and the folder where you saved all the files.
    8) You get in the mask where guardastes all files and look for the JAD file
    9) Le das click the JAD file and downloads. (The JAD file is almost always the last one and weighs less)
    Last edited by mixmax; 07-08-10 at 04:11 PM.
    07-07-10 11:32 AM
    I don't think your theme is working. I can't seem to get the zip file onto my Blackberry manager. I didn't see any "alx" files, just "cod". Shouldn't there be both? Please fix the zip! This theme looks amazing!
    07-07-10 04:21 PM
    Try going to MyBBOTA.com for ota hosting! They are relatively fast at approving the ota,so then you can post it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 05:05 PM
    too cute! cant wait to try it on my phone thanks for posting it!
    07-07-10 07:15 PM
    Where did you get those icons?
    07-08-10 02:19 AM
    Its not working for me... Is there any chance at all of an OTA? I really want it

07-08-10 05:08 AM
    Why can't I see the theme you all are speaking of?

07-09-10 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD