Wait a long time for bbt support this theme for blackberry 85xx. Well, i have just finish this theme with icon of theme POP. hope you like it.

Regard.

OTA link: http://db.tt/bAKahYih
    endonmone likes this.
    01-22-12 02:26 AM
    I really like this, any chance you could do it with the OS7 icons and be able to customize homescreen icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by dlo455; 01-22-12 at 10:17 AM.
    01-22-12 10:10 AM
    I really like this, any chance you could do it with the OS7 icons and be able to customize homescreen icons?

I have version 1 with os7 icon,with my ability I can create with 3 customize home icons: 2 icon Social and 1 weather slot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    01-22-12 11:08 AM
    Another awesome theme!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

01-22-12 11:58 AM
    I have version 1 with os7 icon,with my ability I can create with 3 customize home icons: 2 icon Social and 1 weather slot.

Could you post a link to that one.....can you make it so all icons can be customized instead of the 2 social?
    01-22-12 12:49 PM
    Could you post a link to that one.....can you make it so all icons can be customized instead of the 2 social?
    Link ver 1 for you,I can make all icons customized but I think it is not beauty and size of icon is large.
    OTA http://db.tt/nHztFxPV

01-22-12 08:37 PM
    Last time when u posted your free theme I died but again came to life after this installation.
    Keep it up man. U r awesome.
    Thanx.
    01-23-12 08:00 AM
    Thanks for the link. I really like the theme but needs to be more customized I think. I use different sms app and would like to have facebook/twitter icon on the homepage but cannot. The look and feel of this theme is great though, nice work!

01-23-12 06:45 PM
    Thanks for the link. I really like the theme but needs to be more customized I think. I use different sms app and would like to have facebook/twitter icon on the homepage but cannot. The look and feel of this theme is great though, nice work!

move twitter and facebook to slot1 and slot2 in app list -> you will have twitter and facebook at homescreen
    01-23-12 09:52 PM
    Screensot: I move twitter and berry reader to slot1 and slot2.

01-23-12 10:08 PM
    Nice icons, I gotta admit. I'm however a very harsh critic on theme fonts, the fonts are too big but all in all great job.

01-24-12 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD