Simple but not simpler, yes this Galaxy Ring Blackberry theme brings you a new experience for your handheld with unique Rotation Navigation (RING). 6 user definable homescreen icons will rotate smoothly on your blackberry homescreen, adding a weatherslot and Hidden Today make your blackberry more functionable.

Neither Horizontal nor vertical navigation but its Rotation navigation (RING) 360 degree rotation icons on your blackberry homescreen. Yes it is "GALAXY RING by Walker Themes"

Features:

* #6 user definenable rotation navigation icons ( ring effect )
    * #Weather slot ( pres ESC/SPACE to Hide/Show icon *nontouch series)
    * #Hidden Today
    * #Wallpaper friendly
    * #Custom Battery Meter
    * #Custom icons, menu cursor, list cursor, and
    * #Custom Calling and Incoming call screen
    * #dark vision application screen

-------------------------
    visit my blog : Walker Themes

Themes :

LoveDogs berryfication.com review on October 21,2010
    TwitterOn [Crackberry Theme Roundup, November 8, 2010]
    Hp7 berryfication.com review on October 28, 2010
    Halloween CASPER
    Galaxy Ring Non Touch series | Galaxy Ring Touch series
    Last edited by r-walker; 11-10-10 at 04:33 AM.
    11-07-10 11:45 AM
    looks really nice! I was wondering when something like this would come out! Nice job.
    11-07-10 11:49 AM
    Now THIS is what a $5.99 theme should be like, nice and clean! VERY amazingly professional! Props man! Best of luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 11:59 AM
    Now THIS is what a $5.99 theme should be like, nice and clean! VERY amazingly professional! Props man! Best of luck!

Thank you
    11-07-10 12:02 PM
    looks really nice! I was wondering when something like this would come out! Nice job.
    Thank you for your comment it would to have it, new experience navigation on your blackberry
    11-07-10 12:03 PM
    I had something like this for my old 8330....free....just saying....still a nice theme tho

11-07-10 12:22 PM
    I had something like this for my old 8330....free....just saying....still a nice theme tho

well, it is nice
    i'm sure they are static icons, you cant change them.

anyway thank you
    11-07-10 12:32 PM
    Just wondering if a theme like this pulls a lot of battery life out?

11-07-10 12:39 PM
    But of course I'm sure this theme does more than the one I had

11-07-10 01:07 PM
    Just wondering if a theme like this pulls a lot of battery life out?

no it wont. because there is no any running background animation in this theme, the rotation navigation works just like Silding dock.

And the file just only 600kilobyte, less than 1mb. it wont drain your battery life.
    11-07-10 09:01 PM
    11-08-10 08:12 PM
    You know, a while back a thememaker named hd11 made a theme like this for free. I had it but I had to get a new curve and lost my themes. Your theme is nice but I just can't buy right now. Raising three daughters which two of them are teenagers and the little one is 8, their needs come first. You know its like they say dad can I have 10 bucks or dad can I have 20 bucks, its tough you know? Oh well, your theme is nice like I said but I just can't get it now. Maybe someday.

11-08-10 08:34 PM
    You know, a while back a thememaker named hd11 made a theme like this for free. I had it but I had to get a new curve and lost my themes. Your theme is nice but I just can't buy right now. Raising three daughters which two of them are teenagers and the little one is 8, their needs come first. You know its like they say dad can I have 10 bucks or dad can I have 20 bucks, its tough you know? Oh well, your theme is nice like I said but I just can't get it now. Maybe someday.

just for your info, hd11 themes named "blacksun2012" right? his/her rotation icons are static, u cant change them. but mine, the 6 rotation icons are user defineable.

i understand maybe sometimes we need to have prioritize, u are a good father and thank you for your comment
    11-08-10 08:43 PM
    Yeah you're right, I wasn't saying nothing bad about your theme, basically what I said it was similar! I know about the icons! You seemed a little upset when I mentioned that theme and you responded to my post. Trust me, I meant no offense to you! And thanks for saying I'm a good father! See in my house, we don't know how to make boys, just girls hahahaha! Although I'm done! Lol thanks for responding!

11-08-10 08:56 PM
    Yeah you're right, I wasn't saying nothing bad about your theme, basically what I said it was similar! I know about the icons! You seemed a little upset when I mentioned that theme and you responded to my post. Trust me, I meant no offense to you! And thanks for saying I'm a good father! See in my house, we don't know how to make boys, just girls hahahaha! Although I'm done! Lol thanks for responding!

no worries, i was not upset, i just try to responded any post in my thread.

all criticism and input post about my themes are welcomed here

thanks

Ring walker

Because �Your Blackberry�s theme tells something about you. You are what you wear.�
    11-08-10 10:48 PM
    I too saw a similar theme to this one, well as far as the ring idea.. It was called Scenic Ring (I think) but it was for OS 4.6 and had 6 Pre-defined/non customizable icons..

Yours I like more though cause of the customization.. If it happens to go on sale anytime soon I'll be sure to grab a copy.. Keep it up fam..
    11-10-10 04:26 PM
    I too saw a similar theme to this one, well as far as the ring idea.. It was called Scenic Ring (I think) but it was for OS 4.6 and had 6 Pre-defined/non customizable icons..

Yours I like more though cause of the customization.. If it happens to go on sale anytime soon I'll be sure to grab a copy.. Keep it up fam..
    Same here

11-10-10 09:57 PM
    Same here

what you paid is what you get

it would worth your every penny paid.

this theme is light and unique, all custom, u can see from the poster
    11-10-10 10:57 PM
    I'm sure it is, don't get me wrong, the theme looks incredible! I just might wait to see if it ever goes on sale. The only thing that concerns me is the icon style being so light. I think it would look kind of weird with some of the third party apps I put on my homescreen being that they are in color. I think it might look a little better with the OS6 icons or something with color.

11-11-10 11:42 AM
    I'm sure it is, don't get me wrong, the theme looks incredible! I just might wait to see if it ever goes on sale. The only thing that concerns me is the icon style being so light. I think it would look kind of weird with some of the third party apps I put on my homescreen being that they are in color. I think it might look a little better with the OS6 icons or something with color.

no worries, i will inform when there is a sale thank you for your advise, i'm about to release a ring series for OS6 icon, Android icon and maybe Apple icon.

it is time to have new experience of navigation, not horizontal or vertical, but it Ring navigation
    11-11-10 08:15 PM
    Sounds good, going to wait for your OS6 icon release! Can't wait!

11-11-10 08:24 PM
    thank you for your support
    11-11-10 10:46 PM
    11-15-10 08:52 PM
    I have a lot of paid and free themes, and this one is by far one of my favorites!

It's very simple to navigate and very pretty. I feel like I did get my money's worth for this one for anyone that is able to spend a few dollars on a theme I really like the ring idea, and it adds a bit of to the theme.

I look forward to seeing future themes from you!
    11-16-10 05:04 PM
    hi halsh thank you for your comment.. i hope you can win a contest

i saw many comments on the theme roundup and people are very interested with the ring navigation!

Thank you CB
    11-17-10 12:55 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD