OK. Here's the story. I realized that I don't like the iPhone. So why the **** would I want to make my kickass Blackberry look like one?! Theme's gone. Thanks for the support everyone. I may be making new themes in the future, but probably not. Peace.
    Last edited by Rampant-Lion; 05-11-10 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Theme removed.
    03-08-10 06:32 PM
    Its not bad. I would rather not have so many icons taking up the entire main screen. Doesn't allow for any wallpaper. But nice job!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 08:25 PM
    Its not bad. I would rather not have so many icons taking up the entire main screen. Doesn't allow for any wallpaper. But nice job!!

Thanks! I wanted to keep the feel of the iPhone with the main screen icons. I keep a few other themes on mine when I feel like showing off my wallpapers

Slainte!

JDD

03-08-10 08:32 PM
    Actually, your probably right. Its not too bad its growing on me!! But I did just notice a problem. The red asterik does not work on the icons on the main screen, it only shows up on the second screen??

03-08-10 08:52 PM
    Hey guys and dolls! I've been messing around with Theme Builder and this is my first published theme. I didn't quite like the existing iPhone themes for the 8520/30, so I took it upon myself to give it a try. Before you ask, I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO A WEBSITE TO HOST OTAs! So just unzip, put ALL the files on your MicroSD card, browse to it in your 'Berry, and click on the .jad file to install. Simple. The only difference in the 5.0 theme is transitions. PLEASE give me feedback, good or bad, I may want to make more. Also, just put your weather icon anywhere within the first 12 icons and it will show on the home screen.

Attachment 56880 For OS 4.6

Attachment 56881 For OS 5.0

Thanks for checking it out,

JDD
    Thanks for sharing! I hope to see more of your talent soon!
    03-08-10 09:07 PM
    Hey guys and dolls! I've been messing around with Theme Builder and this is my first published theme. I didn't quite like the existing iPhone themes for the 8520/30, so I took it upon myself to give it a try. Before you ask, I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO A WEBSITE TO HOST OTAs! So just unzip, put ALL the files on your MicroSD card, browse to it in your 'Berry, and click on the .jad file to install. Simple. The only difference in the 5.0 theme is transitions. PLEASE give me feedback, good or bad, I may want to make more. Also, just put your weather icon anywhere within the first 12 icons and it will show on the home screen.

Attachment 56880 For OS 4.6

Attachment 56881 For OS 5.0

Thanks for checking it out,

JDD
    The screen shots look great and im sure the theme is to, but once the theme is zipped onto microSD card how do you open it on blackberry?
    03-09-10 12:46 PM
    You can try this Blackberry lover93
    This small guide explains you how to install OTA files which were downloaded to your computer

First of all you need to make sure you extract all files to a folder in case the files would be in ZIP format.
    Then you can just copy the whole folder to the device memory or to a media card.
    Now you can use the blackberry to activate the OTA files on your device.

Open the Media application on the blackberry
    Press the left button next to the trackball
    Click explore
    Track down to Device Memory
    Press the left button next to the trackball
    Click Open
    Track down to your /Games Folder
    Press the right button next to the trackball
    Click Open
    Select the JAD file
    Select "Download"
    The Application will load on to your Blackberry and is now available in your application menu.

I got this online........Hope it helps
    03-09-10 02:05 PM
    Yep, thats how I did it.. works like a charm.

Still waiting to hear back from the OP on if he can fix the bug where the asterik doesn't show up on the main screen...Its kinds useless without that working for me...
    03-09-10 02:08 PM
    Yep, thats how I did it.. works like a charm.

Still waiting to hear back from the OP on if he can fix the bug where the asterik doesn't show up on the main screen...Its kinds useless without that working for me...
    I'm running 5.0 and it works fine for me. Don't have 4.6 to test on. (If that's what you're running) try to reload it and do a BP. Sorry, that's my only suggestion. Good luck! Slainte! JDD

03-09-10 03:17 PM
    I love you. Thanks thanks thanks. I love it ,my wife love it. Thanks. To bad we can not donate from Suriname. Top man $$$

03-09-10 05:00 PM
    Hey, no problem! Glad you and your wife are enjoying it.

Can anyone else who loads this theme onto a 4.6 'Berry let me know if you are having an issue with the asterisk icon on the home screen? Thanks.
    03-10-10 06:17 PM
    Got the files all in my Application Folder but how and the heck do you activate this theme?
    03-11-10 10:15 PM
    Hey man, sorry no MicroSD card. Could you do OTA possibly?

Thanks
    03-12-10 02:37 AM
    Never mind, got it on. No red asterisk though. Running OS 5.0 on 8520
    03-12-10 02:46 AM
    Question: kinda newb to non ota downloads. Can I download the zip file directly to my memory via my blackberry browser or e/t has to be done from a computer and then transfered over to bb

03-12-10 03:00 AM
    Question: kinda newb to non ota downloads. Can I download the zip file directly to my memory via my blackberry browser or e/t has to be done from a computer and then transfered over to bb

You must unzip to your PC, then transfer ALL the .cod files and the .jad file to your Blackberry (I use the "documents" folder under "Blackberry" on my MicroSD card). Then browse to the file (Media > Menu Button > Explore > [folder were files were transferred to]). Click on the .jad file and hit "download" on the next screen. To activate the theme, go to "options" and pick it. Done! Enjoy!

Slainte!
    03-13-10 08:09 AM
    I'm really confused with how to put this theme on my Blackberry, because there's no .alx file... How does it work? I have the curve 8520 and the desktop manager 5.0, and it doesn't work when I unzip the files here...
    03-14-10 10:35 AM
    Heloo all my friends,,,my name is ferry from indonesia,,,I want to says thank you very much for this themes,,,,,,exelent,,,,,,I give you 4 stars for this job!!,,,next time I hope you can made theme like IBERRY for all user bb 8520,..

03-23-10 02:34 AM
    I'm really confused with how to put this theme on my Blackberry, because there's no .alx file... How does it work? I have the curve 8520 and the desktop manager 5.0, and it doesn't work when I unzip the files here...
    Don't confused,,this is easy,,you can extrak this zip theme in yous BB with app FILESCOUT.,,then find for JAD extension,

03-23-10 02:47 AM
    Heloo all my friends,,,my name is ferry from indonesia,,,I want to says thank you very much for this themes,,,,,,exelent,,,,,,I give you 4 stars for this job!!,,,next time I hope you can made theme like IBERRY for all user bb 8520,..

Thanks a lot!
    03-24-10 08:48 PM
    ok I was thinking about getting this i see that ppl on this threads seems really happy w,it but only the "red asterik " not on/not working? dumb ? here what does the red asterik do anyway why do you need it..

O and anyone on 4.6 (8520) installed it and how is it?
    03-25-10 06:19 AM
    ok I try to un zip it and it seems like it does not want to work i have beamexplorer it said it downloaded and how do you activate it?
    03-25-10 07:41 AM
    Here I go again... You must unzip the .zip file to a folder ON YOUR PC, then transfer ALL the .cod files and the .jad file from that unzipped folder ON YOUR PC to your Blackberry's MEMORY CARD (I use the "documents" folder under "Blackberry" on my MicroSD card). Then browse ON YOUR BLACKBERRY to the folder ON THE MEMORY CARD (Media > Menu Button > Explore > [folder were files were transferred to] -- for 4.6 ~OR~ FILES on 5.0). Click on the .jad file and hit "download" on the next screen. To activate the theme, go to "options" > "themes" and pick it. Done! Enjoy! I don't know a clearer way to explain it. I will try and make an OTA happen ASAP, as I see this whole "zip" thing is difficult for some people. Thanks.
    03-25-10 10:10 AM
    Would you be willing to add a bottom dock version with a weather slot on the homepage,please?
    03-25-10 10:15 AM
    OTA's HAVE BEEN ADDED FOR 4.6 and 5.0! See original post!
    03-26-10 03:18 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD