02-08-11 12:49 PM
38 12
tools
    The only issue I am having is when I press the media keys on the top of the phone it does the same thing as pressing the BB key instead of taking me to the media menu. I really like it otherwise its a really clean looking theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 05:12 PM
    how do you download it ?
    07-28-10 07:57 PM
    The only issue I am having is when I press the media keys on the top of the phone it does the same thing as pressing the BB key instead of taking me to the media menu. I really like it otherwise its a really clean looking theme.

Reset the theme.
    Options, Themes, pick the active theme, scroll to the bottom and select Reset. Check all the boxes and pick Apply. This will reset your icon arrangement so be prepared if you're fickle like me about where your icons are. This works in most cases. PM me if it doesn't.
    07-30-10 11:36 AM
    Reset the theme.
    Options, Themes, pick the active theme, scroll to the bottom and select Reset. Check all the boxes and pick Apply. This will reset your icon arrangement so be prepared if you're fickle like me about where your icons are. This works in most cases. PM me if it doesn't.
    I'm having the same issue, resetting the theme did not help

Also, I have three e-mail accounts and for some reason two out of the three have reverted to the standard e-mail icon.

09-05-10 08:51 AM
    Thanks. It's a great theme.
    09-08-10 03:19 PM
    This theme is by far the best of any out! I love this style icons, I have other theme's by D.R.e.W & all are excellent!! Much appreciated! & let me know if you make any others similar to this & drew16, maybe purple instead of pink keep up the good work your themes kick ****!!

09-08-10 10:30 PM
    This theme is by far the best of any out! I love this style icons, I have other theme's by D.R.e.W & all are excellent!! Much appreciated! & let me know if you make any others similar to this & drew16, maybe purple instead of pink keep up the good work your themes kick ****!!
    Thanx ratchel16. I do custom work. Check out Drews Themes for more details & examples. PM me if you're interested.
    09-09-10 12:11 AM
    nice theme man!
    09-15-10 04:07 PM
    Awesome! The best theme ever!
    09-30-10 09:42 AM
    I've installed it but i don't see him in the themes list and also not at my files what i have to do?
    11-06-10 09:25 PM
    I've installed it but i don't see him in the themes list and also not at my files what i have to do?
    All of the themes in this forum are for the 85xx Curve2 phones, not the 97xx/96xx phones.
    11-07-10 12:08 AM
    i just downloaded it, i can't wait to try it outt (:

11-29-10 01:12 AM
    Great theme nice and clean

02-08-11 12:49 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD