this theme idea actually came from my girlfriend.. bothering me to make her a theme in form of a picture frame so she can put on her torch so...yea i broke down and made it. den figured it would look pretty badass for my phone as well (dat and got tired of gettin my *** shot off on black ops so boom! i decided to make it. i got a bunch of transcode errors,home screen SVG,etc had to start a new SVG like 6x to get it right.. ANYWAY!!
    ICONS>>BBTHEMELAB<<
    12 ICONS AS YOU CAN C. INSTEAD OF MAKING THEM SLIDE UP N DOWN AND VICE VERSA. I PUT THE TRANSPARENT BLUE FROM THE OTHER THEME IN HERE ALSO
    40X40 ICONS
    VERY WALLPAPER FRIENDLY
    I HOPE Y'ALL DON'T MIND DAT YOUR TIME ETC IS IN DA MIDDLE TOP OF THE SCREEN(IVE TRIED TO LAY THEM OUT A NUMBER OF WAYS AND THAT IS WHAT MADE MOST SENSE)
    TRANSITIONS OF COURSE>> SLIDE LEFT,ZOOM OUT, SLIDE UP
    POSITIVE,NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THROW IT AT ME OTHER DEN DAT
    ENJOY THE COLORFUL THEME OR SLAP UR OWN BACKGROUND.
    OTA:
    MyBBOTA.com Download - WALLPAPER PICTURE FRAME
    UPDATE: 2TODAY PREVIEW
    OTA:
    MyBBOTA.com Download - WALLPAPER PICTURE FRAME WITH TODAY
    Last edited by playaz1; 02-21-11 at 08:00 AM. Reason: adding update
    02-21-11 06:51 AM
    Interesting...nice work...th clock/date should be higher/lower...to completely "frame" the wallpaper...but unique work!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    playaz1 likes this.
    02-21-11 08:04 AM
    Interesting...nice work...th clock/date should be higher/lower...to completely "frame" the wallpaper...but unique work!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks man. but your right tho. ty 4 catching that
    02-21-11 08:22 AM
    I give you advice try to press A looking button next to fonts to make them smooth.
    02-21-11 08:56 AM
    I give you advice try to press A looking button next to fonts to make them smooth.
    what do you mean?
    EDIT: never mind i understand now. thank you
    Last edited by playaz1; 02-21-11 at 09:11 AM. Reason: correction
    02-21-11 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD