This is an extremely wallpaper friendly theme, that's what it's based around. While on the homescreen, simply click alt+t to bring up your icons. If you click alt+y you get a second set of icons to choose from. Get rid of them by pressing the back button. Check it out!

Also Feel Free To Donate
    Thanks so much

OS 5 Download -MyBBOTA.com Download - Wall Friendly

OS 4.6 Download - MyBBOTA.com Download - Wall Friendly OS 4-6

OS 5 Download with Weather Slot - MyBBOTA.com Download - Wall Friendly With Weather Slot

Last edited by jayman216; 09-15-10 at 01:11 AM. Reason: NEWLY ADDED DOWNLOAD WITH A WEATHER SLOT INCLUDED!!!
    09-13-10 12:25 AM
    really nice. if only i had an os 5 device, i'd be getting this on it. all the best JayMan216
    09-13-10 01:43 AM
    really nice. if only i had an os 5 device, i'd be getting this on it. all the best JayMan216
    Thanks alot! You running 4.6? And out of curiousity, why not upgrade to OS 5?
    09-13-10 01:44 AM
    Jayman216...where's the ota?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 08:46 AM
    This looks like a great theme. Does it have transitions? A Weather spot in the top right corner would make it even better also. Clickable clock, battery for options, date for calendar, signal bar for manage connections, and sound profile button at the top would make your theme worth selling! Great work here...BTW...ota?

09-13-10 08:53 AM
    This looks like a great theme. Does it have transitions? A Weather spot in the top right corner would make it even better also. Clickable clock, battery for options, date for calendar, signal bar for manage connections, and sound profile button at the top would make your theme worth selling! Great work here...BTW...ota?

The OTA's are up there now, i actually had to delete them and reupload them for some reason it wasn't downloading correctly. All fixed though
    09-13-10 10:19 AM
    Hey i uploaded a 4.6 version also if this helps you out!
    09-13-10 10:20 AM
    Jayman216...Great them...Looks pretty cool, and works fine on my 8530. Only issue I have is when you alt t to bring up the dock, you have to hit the back button before you can pull up the second dock with alt y...any suggestions, or a possible tweak? Also, can you put a weather slot somewhere in the top left corner for me if possible? You're great! Let me know...Thanks!

09-13-10 05:02 PM
    Jayman216...Great them...Looks pretty cool, and works fine on my 8530. Only issue I have is when you alt t to bring up the dock, you have to hit the back button before you can pull up the second dock with alt y...any suggestions, or a possible tweak? Also, can you put a weather slot somewhere in the top left corner for me if possible? You're great! Let me know...Thanks!

So i tested this by downloading via the ota and it seems to work correctly on mine....I'm assuming there might be a small chance that something may have went wrong while it was installing on your device. My best advice would be to delete the theme and try again....As far as customizing, i could prolly do this for you. Gimme a little time because i'm doing a custom theme for someone else right now but i will get it done right after. Thanks again
    09-13-10 08:43 PM
    So i tested this by downloading via the ota and it seems to work correctly on mine....I'm assuming there might be a small chance that something may have went wrong while it was installing on your device. My best advice would be to delete the theme and try again....As far as customizing, i could prolly do this for you. Gimme a little time because i'm doing a custom theme for someone else right now but i will get it done right after. Thanks again
    You're too kind! I'll do as you suggested, and let you know. Thanks again Bro!

09-13-10 10:04 PM
    Nice! I would be a +1 for the weather slot, it's not a deal-breaker for me though. I love that you turned on the alternate text for the icons! I think that is always great. Thanks for your hard work!

09-13-10 10:13 PM

Yeah definitely let me know and np
    09-14-10 01:36 AM
    Nice! I would be a +1 for the weather slot, it's not a deal-breaker for me though. I love that you turned on the alternate text for the icons! I think that is always great. Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks so much, seems alotta people like those weather slots, i'm going to have to start putting them as an option now, lol.
    09-14-10 01:37 AM
    Looks like a demensions 5.0 theme lol nice work

09-14-10 10:37 AM
    Looks like a demensions 5.0 theme lol nice work

haha, thanks
    09-14-10 10:46 AM

Check out the newly edited 1st post for the download that features a weather slot!!! Also plz check out my new theme!!! Click Here!!!
    09-15-10 01:13 AM
    Jayman216..I tried deleting, and re-downloading the first theme, and it's still doing the same. I love the fall theme also! You do pretty good work! Do you have a website yet? If not, Let me know if you're interested in reaching more people. Peoria Graphics - Custom Website Design But don't stop posting here! I look forward to seeing your posts, and check several times a day...Keep it up, and also congratulations on your new baby! Time will fly, and you will hold him soon...Great feeling! Thanks! B.

09-15-10 11:00 AM
    Jayman216..I tried deleting, and re-downloading the first theme, and it's still doing the same. I love the fall theme also! You do pretty good work! Do you have a website yet? If not, Let me know if you're interested in reaching more people. Peoria Graphics - Custom Website Design But don't stop posting here! I look forward to seeing your posts, and check several times a day...Keep it up, and also congratulations on your new baby! Time will fly, and you will hold him soon...Great feeling! Thanks! B.

I do have a website, it's in my signature below. Kinda standard right now. I'm really not sure about the theme not working in the correct way....sooo, if anyone else here is having that problem PLEASE POST IT!!! I'm going to do some research and see if i can figure out why exactly. Thanks also, i'm getting excited, haha
    09-15-10 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD