* Windows based icons
    * 7 different themes here
    * Not only another Windows like theme but more

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 01-05-11 at 09:56 PM.
    Saruzza, susan9999sg and chixx6 like this.
    01-04-11 11:07 PM
    This looks pretty nice bro.
    01-05-11 12:02 AM
    This looks pretty nice bro.
    I had rolled these out back in September for the 480X360 devices, and I had forgotten to actually publish the OTA's for the 320X240 ones.
    01-05-11 12:27 AM
    Bro listen to this! This theme is awesome dude! Love the icons and its running very smooth and very fast on 8530! You my good friend mr. Arsenalsocal are a master theme maker! Keep up the great work and I am always looking forward to your themes! Oh yeah one other thing, with all the themes that you've been making for us here on CrackBerry, you are making it difficult to choose which one of your themes to use! Hahahahaha! Thank you for making them free! Aj64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 06:40 AM
    Some of your best work! While I miss the weather slot (would work great on the banner version), these are great themes! Thanks for porting them to the 85** series.
    01-05-11 07:26 AM
    I love this theme. Its very bright and I especially love the icons. My favorite is the blackberry sms and mms icon. Very good job!

01-05-11 09:01 AM
    I love this theme. Its very bright and I especially love the icons. My favorite is the blackberry sms and mms icon. Very good job!

Thank you! :-)

Some of your best work! While I miss the weather slot (would work great on the banner version), these are great themes! Thanks for porting them to the 85** series.
    I will see what I can do with the weather slot; I may have to get rid of the profiles icon for that.

Bro listen to this! This theme is awesome dude! Love the icons and its running very smooth and very fast on 8530! You my good friend Mr. Arsenalsocal are a master theme maker! Keep up the great work and I am always looking forward to your themes! Oh yeah one other thing, with all the themes that you've been making for us here on CrackBerry, you are making it difficult to choose which one of your themes to use! Hahahahaha! Thank you for making them free! Aj64

There should be an app that could choose random themes at the user's liking :-)
    01-05-11 02:47 PM
    I'd pay for an app that randomly switched themes. PM crackberry and share your idea. They have the wallpaper changer, why not a theme switcher?
    01-05-11 03:20 PM
    This theme is cool. Currently using the hidden dock w/ mini icons. Very nice job!

01-05-11 03:31 PM
    I'd pay for an app that randomly switched themes. PM crackberry and share your idea. They have the wallpaper changer, why not a theme switcher?
    Yeah, I was aware of the wallpaper apps. I should copyright my idea, uh? lol

This theme is cool. Currently using the hidden dock w/ mini icons. Very nice job!

Thanks dude!
    01-05-11 04:02 PM
    i am using the banner it is nice, 1 fault the am pm is getting cut off
    01-05-11 09:03 PM
    i am using the banner it is nice, 1 fault the am pm is getting cut off
    Issue has been resolved, although I am not really liking that particular font anymore.
    01-05-11 09:57 PM
    Now a banner version with weather slot located on the 7th position
    01-05-11 09:58 PM
    Cool I'll give it a try.

01-05-11 10:11 PM
    thx that was quick
    01-05-11 10:56 PM
    thx that was quick
    I don't beat around the bush! :-)

Cool I'll give it a try.
    I definitely think you should!
    01-05-11 11:04 PM
    loving the banner+
    01-05-11 11:14 PM
    loving the banner+
    Wanted to do something a little different!
    01-05-11 11:20 PM
    Love the update to the banner (w/weather slot). As always, great work! It is fast and smooth on my 8530.
    01-06-11 07:16 AM
    Love the update to the banner (w/weather slot). As always, great work! It is fast and smooth on my 8530.
    Right on! :-)
    01-06-11 04:34 PM
    how do i download dis amazing theme
    01-08-11 08:38 PM
    how do i download dis amazing theme
    underneath the images that are shown you just click on the version you want and it will bring up a screen that says download. Click on download and it will install on your phone.

playaz1 likes this.
    01-08-11 08:43 PM
    underneath the images that are shown you just click on the version you want and it will bring up a screen that says download. Click on download and it will install on your phone.

Thanks for that :-)
    01-08-11 08:48 PM
    I've downloaded 2 versions; very quality work! Thanks!

01-08-11 11:23 PM
    I've downloaded 2 versions; very quality work! Thanks!

Quality is my motto! :-)
    01-08-11 11:43 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD