:] Wow. This is really smooth. The icons don't slay me when I look at them. Tho the theme is a little laggy on my BB. Thanks tho. Using the banner with weather icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 12:27 AM
    :] Wow. This is really smooth. The icons don't slay me when I look at them. Tho the theme is a little laggy on my BB. Thanks tho. Using the banner with weather icon.

It's always suggested to pull the battery after downloading both new applications and themes.
    01-09-11 12:36 AM
    underneath the images that are shown you just click on the version you want and it will bring up a screen that says download. Click on download and it will install on your phone.

big help man thx much
    01-09-11 01:01 AM
    big help man thx much
    Just make sure you use the wap version of this site or download Opera or Bolt for that PC-like-feeling
    01-09-11 01:08 AM
    LITERALLY da best theme i eva ran on muh phone..no lie..run smooth real slick..love it all..no flaws i can c
    01-09-11 01:28 AM
    LITERALLY da best theme i eva ran on muh phone..no lie..run smooth real slick..love it all..no flaws i can c
    Right on!!
    01-09-11 01:29 AM
    Many thanks for the theme, I'm using the mini icons & would love to see the profile icon replaced with the much sought after Weather Slot
    Keep up the awesome themes
    Many thanks

01-09-11 04:06 AM
    It's always suggested to pull the battery after downloading both new applications and themes.
    Did. Since I downloaded the wrong one first. LOLz

01-09-11 01:21 PM
    Did. Since I downloaded the wrong one first. LOLz

Well that helps :-)
    01-09-11 04:15 PM
    Many thanks for the theme, I'm using the mini icons & would love to see the profile icon replaced with the much sought after Weather Slot
    Keep up the awesome themes
    Many thanks

Unfortunately, there won't be any customizations for these at this point in time. There is already a version with a weather slot.
    01-09-11 04:16 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD