is this work on new os 5.09 guys ? if work i really want to use it
    thanks
    Heah..you installed version 5.09 and all apps are working. any issues.. where did you download this OS from?
    03-11-10 06:34 AM
    Heah..you installed version 5.09 and all apps are working. any issues.. where did you download this OS from?
    For clarification, the update is not 5.09, it's 5.0.0.509.

The latest update for the 8520 is in http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/ne...hellas-431392/. Grab the download and put it aside. Read ALL the posts and wait to see other peoples issues before you jump in. Make sure you backup your device a few times using Desktop Manager also.

Good Luck.
    03-11-10 06:45 AM
    Hi Rastahl,

I am sure you the best person to let us know.. whether the OS upgrade is fine.. please advice...
    03-11-10 07:00 AM
    Hi Rastahl,

I am sure you the best person to let us know.. whether the OS upgrade is fine.. please advice...
    I've updated my 8530 & 8330 a few times without issue.
    The differences between 4.x and 5.0 are for the most part good.
    It's a much funner experience.
    You must read all the posts in the thread that you downloaded the update from. All of them. They will help get you ready to handle almost anything.
    03-11-10 07:25 AM
    The links given in those post are not working.. can you upload the OS version and let me know.. please in advance..
    03-11-10 07:40 AM
    The links given in those post are not working.. can you upload the OS version and let me know.. please in advance..
    You are incorrect. I'm downloading it now from the link in the first post of the thread. You're not trying to download it using your phone are you?
    03-11-10 09:44 AM
    I am using this on .509 with no issues at all.
    03-11-10 09:58 AM
    You are incorrect. I'm downloading it now from the link in the first post of the thread. You're not trying to download it using your phone are you?
    Thanks for all your help.. upgraded to version 5 and installed your theme. one of the best themes.. great work.. but some minor things..

1. Can we have a different color other than blue.. like says a electric blue or something..
    2. when you make or recieve a call.. the numbers are too small... can the size of that be increased
    3. I can't change the icon of a folder ..
    4. When i hover over the hidden dock, and i have two emails set up .. it's doesn't tell me which account..

Thanks once again in advance...

Also is this theme available for Curve 8900...
    Last edited by Deepankar; 03-12-10 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Added another point
    03-12-10 03:44 AM
    Thanks for all your help.. upgraded to version 5 and installed your theme. one of the best themes.. great work.. but some minor things..

1. Can we have a different color other than blue.. like says a electric blue or something..
    2. when you make or recieve a call.. the numbers are too small... can the size of that be increased
    3. I can't change the icon of a folder ..
    4. When i hover over the hidden dock, and i have two emails set up .. it's doesn't tell me which account..

Thanks once again in advance...

Also is this theme available for Curve 8900...
    I'm happy you survived the upgrade and are enjoy the theme I've posted. As my signature explains, I'd be happy to customize any of my themes for you for a donation relative to the work. Please feel free to send me a PM. If you read all the posts in this thread, you'll find some examples and testimonies of other CB users who have taken advantage of having a theme personalize for them.

Thanx
    03-12-10 09:54 AM
    I tweaked this a bit.
    * got rid of some misc blue buttons
    * the wallpaper you set on the Home Screen will now show as your Lock screen
    * replace the navigation arrows, lost them during file corruption a while back
    * removed "Themes by DRew" from the Application Screen which was inserted last Sunday

Enjoy, DReW
    Hi,

I am unable to download this lovely work of yours from the link posted on the 1st page. Kindly check.
    03-14-10 01:57 AM
    The OTA worked fine for me as of 3:14am. I don't know if he fixed it after your post or not, but for me it worked just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 03:14 AM
    The DM link is not working. Great looking theme keep up the great work.
    03-14-10 09:55 AM
    The DM link is not working. Great looking theme keep up the great work.
    hi the DM link is not working even now ...
    03-14-10 11:21 PM
    Donating gets another Highly Customized Theme:

Last edited by D.R.e.W; 03-15-10 at 03:18 PM.
    03-15-10 03:09 PM
    Best theme ever!

03-15-10 05:43 PM
    Excellent theme!! Total change to the feel of the 85XX. Thank you Drew! I'll be sure to follow your work & donate accordingly.

One question, what's the refresh interval for the weather preview slot? I seem to get the weather bug logo instead of the rain cloud (for example) on the main screen

I saw a previous reference to the issue & am a little unclear, it refreshes based on dock activity? i.e sliding hidden dock up & down/ left&right?

Last edited by ByuBilly; 03-16-10 at 01:06 AM.
    03-16-10 01:01 AM
    Excellent theme!! Total change to the feel of the 85XX. Thank you Drew! I'll be sure to follow your work & donate accordingly.

One question, what's the refresh interval for the weather preview slot? I seem to get the weather bug logo instead of the rain cloud (for example) on the main screen

I saw a previous reference to the issue & am a little unclear, it refreshes based on dock activity? i.e sliding hidden dock up & down/ left&right?

First things first, Thanx. Second, are you running the latest OS? The one in the 8520/8530 forum. I'm running 5.0.0.459 on my 8530 and WeatherBug has given me no issues. Once WeatherBug is installed, I have to enter & exit the app everytime you switch themes to get it to wake up. There is a refresh setting in WeatherBug. 15 minutes being it's lowest setting. That's it. The latest OS is the most important part.
    Enjoy.
    03-16-10 06:50 AM
    First things first, Thanx. Second, are you running the latest OS? The one in the 8520/8530 forum. I'm running 5.0.0.459 on my 8530 and WeatherBug has given me no issues. Once WeatherBug is installed, I have to enter & exit the app everytime you switch themes to get it to wake up. There is a refresh setting in WeatherBug. 15 minutes being it's lowest setting. That's it. The latest OS is the most important part.
    Enjoy.
    I figured it out shortly after I posted, that was indeed the issue, I jus moved the icon & opened/closed the WB app.

Oddly I noticed tho that my OS is .337 not .459 yet other than this now resolved issue the theme runs what would appear to be flawlessly.

One more question, is the play/pause FFWD/RWD buttons supposed to open the music media as it does of the default themes? Curious if that has to do with my OS being lower than intended for this theme.

Last edited by ByuBilly; 03-16-10 at 11:32 AM.
    03-16-10 11:19 AM
    One more question, is the play/pause FFWD/RWD buttons supposed to open the music media as it does of the default themes? Curious if that has to do with my OS being lower than intended for this theme.
    I'm sorry to say that the Theme Builder software does not give access to customize the media buttons. Otherwise they would work as they should.

Here's what I got with all custom Themes I've used. While at the Home Screen: pressing play/pause opens the Application Screen. FFWD & RWD buttons do nothing. While music is playing, all buttons FFWD/PLAY/PAUSE/RWD function as they're supposed to.

Using the VzW theme that came with the phone, the play/pause button opening the Media Folder. FFWD & RWD buttons do nothing. While music is playing, all buttons FFWD/PLAY/PAUSE/RWD function as they're supposed to.

So it's not a OS issue, it's a bug in the Theme Builder Software.
    03-16-10 02:10 PM
    That's what I was assuming, but small trade off for such a well designed theme. Thanks again Drew, keep it up!!

03-17-10 12:37 AM
    i downloaded this theme using the browser on my curve 8520, i clicked on the ota link and it downloaded the file..
    but when i try go options>themes it doesn't appear.
    i tried downloading the theme again but my fone said that the theme was already downloaded..

any help finding where the theme is?
    thank you!
    03-17-10 08:18 AM
    i downloaded this theme using the browser on my curve 8520, i clicked on the ota link and it downloaded the file..
    but when i try go options>themes it doesn't appear.
    i tried downloading the theme again but my fone said that the theme was already downloaded..

any help finding where the theme is?
    thank you!
    What OS are you using? I'm betting it's 4.x. These themes are made for 5.0.
    03-17-10 08:23 AM
    BEST Theme out for the OS 5.0!!!!!!!

Three questions:
    1. Could you change the service indicator to reflect "3G" instead of it remaining service provider specific.

2. Can you make the battery level indicator show the precentage of batt life remaining? This feature is on the eminence best of the best theme and is really cool.

3. Can the font on the menus be enlarged. It seems smaller than what is on the stock themes?

03-21-10 11:12 AM
    What weather app is that??..

03-21-10 11:54 AM
    What weather app is that??..

WeatherBug
    03-21-10 07:16 PM
163 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD