thannnnnnnnnnnks
    11-26-10 09:11 AM
    I LOVE all your themes and I've used one before for a few months, but now I'm just looking for something super clean with nothing on the home screen except the weather slot. I want to look at my sons handsome little face instead of a bunch of icons, that's why I don't dl anymore

Beautiful themes though!
    11-28-10 11:54 PM
    I LOVE all your themes and I've used one before for a few months, but now I'm just looking for something super clean with nothing on the home screen except the weather slot. I want to look at my sons handsome little face instead of a bunch of icons, that's why I don't dl anymore

Beautiful themes though!
    Oh please. This is like one of the first themes I did for the 8530. Search this forum for DREW. There are at least ten with a hiding dock to show off your son. Enjoy.
    Drew

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 06:30 AM
    Love the Punisher. This is a great theme. Thanks.
    12-04-10 05:50 PM
    Please, where is the link to download ?
    01-18-11 02:11 PM
    Please, where is the link to download ?
    Right under the Donate Button.
    01-18-11 08:56 PM
    I love almost every one of your themes, especially red ones but I usually can't use them due to eyesight and small fonts

01-24-11 12:21 AM
    I love almost every one of your themes, especially red ones but I usually can't use them due to eyesight and small fonts
    PM me. Having fonts changed and/or resized is a relatively cheap customization.

01-24-11 10:10 AM
    Sorry but its been 2 days and I don't know how to pm, don't laugh, I'm technologically impaired.

01-27-11 01:56 AM
    Sorry but its been 2 days and I don't know how to pm, don't laugh, I'm technologically impaired.
    On your BB here at CB near the upper right you'll click the link for "UserCP", then you'll click "Private Messages", towards the bottom of this screen you'll click "Send New Message". Fill in the appropriate blanks & click "Submit" at the bottom. If the message is to me, enter d.r.e.w in the recipient field.

01-28-11 09:16 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD