Downloaded my very first Drew theme and I have to say, I love it. I cannot think of one thing I'd change and normally I can come up with three or four within the first few minutes of having a theme. Thanks for the amazing theme.
    04-23-10 01:17 AM
    Looks nice.
    04-25-10 09:01 PM
    hey it shows red, and mine came out in blue.
    04-25-10 09:02 PM
    hey it shows red, and mine came out in blue.
    You're silly. In the list of Themes on your phone, the icons on the dock display display blue. But I'm sure once you selected the theme, everything was A-OK.
    04-26-10 03:12 PM
    Killer themes! Thank you. I have red curve 8530 and not many themes look good with it, so thanks for the red!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 01:29 PM
    sent you a pm (or 2?)...would love to have this theme w/"old" dimension icons...lmk
    04-27-10 02:12 PM
    You're silly. In the list of Themes on your phone, the icons on the dock display display blue. But I'm sure once you selected the theme, everything was A-OK.
    For real, mine came out blue. Im not gonna change it. Looks cool like that. Dont ask how i did it
    04-27-10 03:42 PM
    Love the theme!! Thank you for making such great themes for everyone here. I am very new to the forum, but you all are a great help to new BB users and I (and I'm sure many other as well) appreciate that a lot.

Thanks Drew
    04-28-10 12:01 AM
    you ARE THE GREATEST!!!! exactly what i wanted in how it looks but the speed is a major plus....

Thanks

*This was made using a VzW 8530 running the Sprint OS 5.0.0.459 downloaded here.
    *It does not function properly on OSs less than 5.0.

I built this one for speed (and me):
    Faster dock movement (faster than all my others listed at the bottom).
    NO transitions (yeah they're pretty and cool but they slow it all down).
    NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen (I change my profile 2 or 3 times a day, no reason to fumble through it EVERYTIME I scroll through the Home Screen).
    NO access to the Today Area (if I want to get to an email or appointment I'll click the icon I'M ALREADY ON).
    I like Red.

This theme has:
    - UNIQUE 7 icon Manual Hidden Dock:
    --> Pull down & up to lower & raise dock.
    - Customized Home Screen
    - I bleed on some of the default icons and all of the default focus icons
    - Home Screen Wallpaper you set will also be Lock Screen background
    - Today Preview
    - Weather Slot on Home Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - To access icon in Weather Slot on Home Screen, click the Track Pad when the dock in down.
    - Weather Slot on Lock Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - Update Icon on Application Menu: If I make any updates to this theme, clicking the link will download the latest version.
    - Weather Application is Weatherbug, download from BlackBerry App World.

Donations show your appreciation for a free quality theme.

drew11 OS5.0 ONLY -> OTA
    drew11_24 (24hr clock) OS5.0 ONLY -> OTA
    If you download this, I only request that you leave a comment.

Other Themes I have here on CrackBerry:
    *FREE* Caribbean Theme w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 here.
    *FREE* Windows7 w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW09d here.
    *FREE* Windows7 with Weather slot - DReW09 here.
    (Free) DReW07 - HAL9000 7 icon hidden dock here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot, Transitions & Hidden Dock-Drew05d here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in RED (3 variations) here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in PINK (3 variations) here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Slot for the 85XX(OS5) here.
    2 Free drew Themes revised by request here.
    2 Free Today+ Themes using "TIM" & "VzW" icons (OS 4.5) here
    04-28-10 04:30 PM
    Great job! Simple yet very effective!
    04-28-10 06:22 PM
    i hate to be the critical one, since your a theme legend and what not, this is the second theme ive seen of yours in last 5 mins and it all looks the same, just tweaked..advice if you want to listen would be to mix it up with UI, colors maybe, background picture for starters, it feels like you download one theme from you and you pretty much get them all..sorry but i had to be realistic, dont be angry..
    04-30-10 05:40 PM
    i hate to be the critical one, since your a theme legend and what not, this is the second theme ive seen of yours in last 5 mins and it all looks the same, just tweaked..advice if you want to listen would be to mix it up with UI, colors maybe, background picture for starters, it feels like you download one theme from you and you pretty much get them all..sorry but i had to be realistic, dont be angry..
    I think you're in the minority with that opinion. If you really think that's what it looks like then try making sure its not the same theme done with tweaks. Some like that are so everyone who likes the look can have the functionality they want. Try making sure they are actually different themes; if that doesn't work try contacts. But don't be mad, just being realistic.

Good theme though Drew, as usual.

04-30-10 05:55 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to state the obvious. You are the first out of the 7,537 people who have visited "this" thread to feel compelled to do so. If you'd taken the time to visit the page that holds most of my themes, you would have read the I'm not making themes for you. I'm doing it for myself in a persuit to find what works best for me. I do like to post what I create since they are functional and maybe someone else would like them. I'm also not a graphic artist in any way, shape or form. I can only use what I find on the internet and recolor them. I've settled on the form that you see here & in most of my themes.

I'll do you a favor here. If you see DReW in the title of any of these threads, don't waste your time, you won't like it. Dispite the fact the DReW15 made CrackBerry's Theme Roundup two weeks ago. This will give you more time to state the obvious someplace else.

You can also help the rest of the individuals in this forum by posting your creative themes. By the advise you gave me above, I'm sure they're a lot better than mine.

I'm not angry. Most of us are adults. I'm sure you'll understand the world much better when you grow up too.

DReW
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 05-01-10 at 12:15 AM.
    04-30-10 11:23 PM
    Wrong wrong wrong!!! Go back and look at ALL of his themes!! Sounds like someones jealous... Sorry.

05-01-10 02:19 PM
    Theme looks and works great. Thanks
    05-02-10 01:21 PM
    Nice job on this one! really like it.
    05-02-10 01:40 PM
    Small inconsistency: In email and most other areas, the selected item uses the red hilights or the hilight bar with black-to-red-gradient, but not in the calendar, it's still blue in all views (day, week, month and agenda).

Not that I actually *like* red; infact, I'm struggling to consistently use any of your themes really because I like blue/navy-blue, the red you normally use just doesn't work for me personally.

But nevertheless it's inconsistent. Now if you'd rather fix the inconistency by changing it all to blue, well, I wouldn't complain :-)

Cheers
    The REAL Joe
    Last edited by therealjoeblow; 05-11-10 at 12:01 PM.
    05-11-10 11:58 AM
    Small inconsistency: In email and most other areas, the selected item uses the red hilights or the hilight bar with black-to-red-gradient, but not in the calendar, it's still blue in all views (day, week, month and agenda).

Not that I actually *like* red; infact, I'm struggling to consistently use any of your themes really because I like blue/navy-blue, the red you normally use just doesn't work for me personally.

But nevertheless it's inconsistent. Now if you'd rather fix the inconistency by changing it all to blue, well, I wouldn't complain :-)

Cheers
    The REAL Joe
    Thanx for pointing this out. Unfortunately you'll find that in all custom themes. RIM hasn't given us access to color Calendar, SMS or BBM & they seem to like blue as much as you do.

If you like blue, checkout drew10 or I'd be happy to customize something to your liking for a donation.
    05-11-10 03:14 PM
    I'm new to Blackberry's so excuse the dumb question. But how do I find out what OS is on my phone? Is it possible yo update it if it's now the newest/best version?
    05-13-10 01:10 PM
    I'm new to Blackberry's so excuse the dumb question. But how do I find out what OS is on my phone? Is it possible yo update it if it's now the newest/best version?
    In your SMS reply, type in these letters and space:

myver - to see your BB model and software version

mypin - to see you PIN

my number - to quickly insert your full cell phone number

Hope that helps!

Peace,
    RR
    05-13-10 02:43 PM
    ok for my version says 8530/5.0.0.459
    so does that mean I have 5.0?
    05-13-10 04:02 PM
    ok for my version says 8530/5.0.0.459
    so does that mean I have 5.0?
    Yes, your in the clear.

Momentos, nice trick!
    05-13-10 07:06 PM
    Juat curious, if a friend wants to download the theme and doesnt have 5.0 is there a free upgrade anywhere?
    05-13-10 07:21 PM
    Love it! Gracias!

05-13-10 08:13 PM
    Gracias se ve excelente
    05-14-10 09:23 AM
148 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD