*This was made using a VzW 8530 OS v5.0.0.508.
    *It does not function properly on OSs less than 5.0.

I made this theme based on a donation from one of the ladies that has donated to me in the past. She'll fallen onto some hard times & couldn't donate at the completion of this theme. I told her that I was going to hold onto this until she could spare the funds. I don't begrudge her at all. Times are hard & there are plenty of things more important than a theme to spend your money on. She's been really great to me through out my time here at CrackBerry. So I'm posting the customized theme for her & everyone here to enjoy, minus the donation. Happy belated Easter.
    DReW

This theme has:
    - HAS transitions
    - NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen (I change my profile 2 or 3 times a day, no reason to fumble through it EVERYTIME I scroll through the Home Screen).
    - NO access to the Today Area (if I want to get to an email or appointment I'll click the icon I'M ALREADY ON).
    - Wallpaper: It was given to me as a request. It looks familiar but I have no idea where is came from.
    - Dark Green graphics
    - Home Screen Wallpaper you set will also be Lock Screen background
    - Today Preview
    - Weather Slot on Home Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - To access icon in Weather Slot on Home Screen, click the Track Pad when the dock in down.
    - Weather Slot on Lock Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - Weather Application displayed Weatherbug, use what ever you want.

Donations show your appreciation for a free quality theme.

GreenThingy OS5.0 ONLY -> OTA
    If you download this, I only request that you leave a comment.

Other Themes I have here on CrackBerry:
    *FREE* Theme -Concept 08 Camaro- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW13 here.
    *FREE* Theme -Lady Luck- Hidden L Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW12 here
    *FREE* Theme - Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW11 here.
    *FREE* Caribbean Theme w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 here.
    *FREE* Windows7 w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW09d here.
    *FREE* Windows7 with Weather slot - DReW09 here.
    (Free) DReW07 - HAL9000 7 icon hidden dock here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot, Transitions & Hidden Dock-Drew05d here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in RED (3 variations) here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in PINK (3 variations) here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Slot for the 85XX(OS5) here.
    2 Free drew Themes revised by request here.
    2 Free Today+ Themes using "TIM" & "VzW" icons (OS 4.5) here
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Remove dead image links 2014-06-04
    04-05-10 12:47 PM
    Man, i like this one just as much as the red version lol, you do great work
    04-05-10 12:54 PM
    Oh wow. Thank you! (like HUGE thank you.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 03:01 PM
    Drew i love this!! Should definetly do it in pink too
    04-05-10 05:37 PM
    Awesome as usual Drew! Great job!
    04-05-10 08:49 PM
    Awesome and only one comment: can we make the background picture changeable at the calling screen as well as the second home screen (the one that shows up after clicking the Blackberry button) cuz the green leaves look kinda distracting if there are many buttons or numbers above it.

Thanks!
    04-06-10 03:52 AM
    nice theme. I like the green
    04-06-10 09:09 AM
    Love it thanx

04-06-10 09:20 AM
    Awesome and only one comment: can we make the background picture changeable at the calling screen as well as the second home screen (the one that shows up after clicking the Blackberry button) cuz the green leaves look kinda distracting if there are many buttons or numbers above it.

Thanks!
    Making the other background changeable to the user is physically impossible. Changes to those backgrounds can only be done during creation of the theme. A donation would get you any backgrounds you want into any theme I have. Email me if you are interested. Drew

04-06-10 10:04 AM
    This is a beautiful, perfectly functioning theme. Love it! Thank you.
    04-06-10 10:49 AM
    This is very pretty and super nice of you to post as well! =)
    04-06-10 02:14 PM
    Thanx Drew. Like it a lot.

04-06-10 02:55 PM
    Hi, man this a great theme im downloading now
    Thanx

04-06-10 06:47 PM
    Very nice theme great job your themes are the best. Thanks and keep up the great work.
    04-06-10 06:52 PM
    *This was made using a VzW 8530 OS v5.0.0.508.
    *It does not function properly on OSs less than 5.0.

I made this theme based on a donation from one of the ladies that has donated to me in the past. She'll fallen onto some hard times & couldn't donate at the completion of this theme. I told her that I was going to hold onto this until she could spare the funds. I don't begrudge her at all. Times are hard & there are plenty of things more important than a theme to spend your money on. She's been really great to me through out my time here at CrackBerry. So I'm posting the customized theme for her & everyone here to enjoy, minus the donation. Happy belated Easter.
    DReW

This theme has:
    - HAS transitions
    - NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen (I change my profile 2 or 3 times a day, no reason to fumble through it EVERYTIME I scroll through the Home Screen).
    - NO access to the Today Area (if I want to get to an email or appointment I'll click the icon I'M ALREADY ON).
    - Wallpaper: It was given to me as a request. It looks familiar but I have no idea where is came from.
    - Dark Green graphics
    - Home Screen Wallpaper you set will also be Lock Screen background
    - Today Preview
    - Weather Slot on Home Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - To access icon in Weather Slot on Home Screen, click the Track Pad when the dock in down.
    - Weather Slot on Lock Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - Weather Application displayed Weatherbug, use what ever you want.

Donations show your appreciation for a free quality theme.

GreenThingy OS5.0 ONLY -> OTA
    If you download this, I only request that you leave a comment.

Other Themes I have here on CrackBerry:
    *FREE* Theme -Concept 08 Camaro- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW13 here.
    *FREE* Theme -Lady Luck- Hidden L Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW12 here
    *FREE* Theme - Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW11 here.
    *FREE* Caribbean Theme w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 here.
    *FREE* Windows7 w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW09d here.
    *FREE* Windows7 with Weather slot - DReW09 here.
    (Free) DReW07 - HAL9000 7 icon hidden dock here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot, Transitions & Hidden Dock-Drew05d here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in RED (3 variations) here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in PINK (3 variations) here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Slot for the 85XX(OS5) here.
    2 Free drew Themes revised by request here.
    2 Free Today+ Themes using "TIM" & "VzW" icons (OS 4.5) here
    Great theme and work Drew. Thanks!

04-07-10 10:25 PM
    DReW's themes are by far the best in the blackberry world. With a small memory foot print, beautiful designs, and the functionality of a theme made by someone who ACTUALLY owns a blackberry; they just can't be beat.

I've used his themes since I found DReW05. And I currently use one DReW customized for me, a side dock theme, and it is the best theme you could possibly use. I strongly suggest that if you need a theme custom made, or designed, trust DReW to do it for you. He's been a pleasure to work with and I'm glad I bought his theme.

-
    Joey

04-10-10 09:07 AM
    Thanks for the theme. I'm new to the BB/CB world, but I know this is a very nice theme. I'm a big fan of the color and the hidden dock! Nice work!
    Only one small problem (and it's likely not the theme), the two weather apps that I put in position 1 do not update automatically. The weather bug app seems to get "stuck" worse then the other one. That one won't update the temp nor the icon. I can get the temp to update if I open the app, but to get the icon to update I have to move it out of position 1 then move it back. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    04-15-10 06:48 PM
    Thanks for the theme. I'm new to the BB/CB world, but I know this is a very nice theme. I'm a big fan of the color and the hidden dock! Nice work!
    Only one small problem (and it's likely not the theme), the two weather apps that I put in position 1 do not update automatically. The weather bug app seems to get "stuck" worse then the other one. That one won't update the temp nor the icon. I can get the temp to update if I open the app, but to get the icon to update I have to move it out of position 1 then move it back. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    What OS are you using? Go to options>about and it will say there. I think anything lower than 5.0.0.459 had issues with updating the weather app on the homescreen when there were transitions in the theme. If that's the case then update to Verizon's current OS which is 5.0.0.508. My weather apps update just fine.

(and if it's still not working then I have no idea what could be wrong.)
    04-15-10 08:00 PM
    Drew this is aj64 in pittsburgh, I just wAnted to say you are the master theme maker! I think I have about 6 of your themes on my curve 8530. The only thing is that I don't know how to put my currenT weather icon in the weather slot since this is my first blackberry and only had it for a couple months, mAybe someone can explAin it to me but keep up the excellent work!

04-15-10 08:15 PM
    Your Themes are the best. I Have been using them ever since i got the 8530 and they all work perfectly. I love all the improvements that you have made each time you make or tweak a theme.

Keep up the awesome job!!!
    04-16-10 10:30 AM
    What OS are you using? Go to options>about and it will say there. I think anything lower than 5.0.0.459 had issues with updating the weather app on the homescreen when there were transitions in the theme. If that's the case then update to Verizon's current OS which is 5.0.0.508. My weather apps update just fine.

(and if it's still not working then I have no idea what could be wrong.)
    That was it! I had .338 and now .508 and working just fine. Thanks!
    04-16-10 07:48 PM
    The only thing is that I don't know how to put my currenT weather icon in the weather slot
    Check out my screen shots. The weather app goes in the very first slot on the Application screen.

04-16-10 08:00 PM
    Its not working on my 8520. *Sadness* I have OS 509.
    Last edited by BaerTheSky; 04-17-10 at 03:13 PM.
    04-17-10 03:11 PM
    Check out my screen shots. The weather app goes in the very first slot on the Application screen.

Thanks Drew! I got it now

04-17-10 04:12 PM
    Any chance of this in hot pink?

04-20-10 11:25 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD