09-03-10 05:54 PM
28 12
tools
    Check out my new theme and let me know what you think. download at MyBBOTA.com Download - Mini Icons Theme

08-30-10 11:07 PM
    Font is kinda tough to read since its on a blue background. Make the font bold & something easier to read & I would definitely be all over this app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-10 04:11 AM
    Nice looking theme. The font is hard to read as mentioned above and I would like to have the time much bigger. Very nice though.
    08-31-10 08:29 AM
    I agree with the previous posters - the blue makes it hard to read. Also, the blue bands are not wallpaper friendly - very distracting to me.
    08-31-10 08:44 AM
    I agree with the previous posters - the blue makes it hard to read. Also, the blue bands are not wallpaper friendly - very distracting to me.
    Thx to everyone, i will fix it up. As far as the bands go, how else would you like to see it?
    08-31-10 09:22 AM
    I revamped the theme, i will be posting it as soon as it's approved by MyBBOTA.com. Thanks again to everyone.
    08-31-10 09:55 AM
    08-31-10 11:44 AM
    Thanks for the tweaks...much much much better. Thanks for taking the feedback & working with it

08-31-10 12:57 PM
    Is there any chance u can apply this svg file to a brand new thm file and leave it like that don't change anything but the icons. Pretty much a stock version with Os 6 icons. Oh and is it possible add an icon focus to apply an icon focus to the home screen? Third party apps are hard to tell when choosen...

Hope that's not too confusing. Will definitely donate if u wanna just do a version for my own use. If that's the case, ryaninfg@yahoo.com if u wanna talk turkey..

08-31-10 03:23 PM
    Grewat job! I appreciate the changes - works better. I like the compact banner and mini icons.

08-31-10 08:22 PM
    Thanks for the tweaks...much much much better. Thanks for taking the feedback & working with it

hey i'm happy to work with the feedback, i appreciate it. More awesome themes to come, Home - Jay's Blackberry Themes
    08-31-10 08:58 PM
    Grewat job! I appreciate the changes - works better. I like the compact banner and mini icons.

Awesome man, thanks. Home - Jay's Blackberry Themes
    08-31-10 08:59 PM
    Yes no maybe so??

09-01-10 07:10 AM
    Yes no maybe so??

hey i emailed you, you must have not of gotten it. I was just curious of why you would want it basic with the OS 6 icons?
    09-01-10 09:46 AM
    Cause all the fonts are user friendly and the stock call screens function perfect..

09-01-10 12:04 PM
    Cause all the fonts are user friendly and the stock call screens function perfect..

Sounds good man, I work for the next 8hrs but when I get home ill get it together for you.

09-01-10 12:13 PM
    Thanks! I've been waiting for a mini 6 theme. Are u able to add a tab focus to the homescreen?

09-01-10 12:21 PM
    Try me @ this one when u get a chance, ryaninfg@rogers.blackberry.net

09-01-10 12:43 PM
    Thanks! I've been waiting for a mini 6 theme. Are u able to add a tab focus to the homescreen?

I actually haven't tried to put the tab focus but I will try for you.

09-01-10 02:46 PM
    I really like it, I think the fonts perfect too. Only with it were a nice lavender or other girly color.
    09-01-10 05:00 PM
    I really like it, I think the fonts perfect too. Only with it were a nice lavender or other girly color.
    Hey I'm glad you like it, ill customize it however you want if you give me all the details on what you'd like.

09-01-10 05:59 PM
    How hard would it be to make the main color dark lavender with the highlight color light lavender and also make it where I can put my weather icon where the profiles icon is now? I mean don't do it if it takes a long time but it sure would be neat
    09-01-10 09:16 PM
    How hard would it be to make the main color dark lavender with the highlight color light lavender and also make it where I can put my weather icon where the profiles icon is now? I mean don't do it if it takes a long time but it sure would be neat
    I'll Give It A Shot
    09-02-10 02:07 AM
    Check this out MyBBOTA.com Download - MiniLavender
    09-02-10 12:40 PM
    I really like it, I like the way they appear at the bottom of my home page but all of the home screen icons look like my contact book and I can't get them to change. they all also say messages. I wonder how I can get the homepage icons to appear correctly?
    09-02-10 02:35 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD