05-26-10 10:50 AM
27 12
tools
    *** Free Theme Tech2.0 ***

STILL IN EARLY BETA **See Post 26 for OTA Latest version

-Scrolling dock / stock icons
    -Semi transparent lower banner so you can see the other icons as they come
    -Alarm indicator in lower left corner, Bluetooth in right

Just started this one today, just messing around in Photoshop- we'll see what comes of it.

If anyone is interested DM .zip file below.
    Ideas welcome.

Attachment 61627
    Last edited by cfrock; 05-14-10 at 12:02 AM.
    05-09-10 07:06 PM
    Can the top banner on the homepage be removed to utilize better wp viewing? Great theme, cannot wait to truy it out!
    05-09-10 07:37 PM
    Nice looking so far, any chance of it being a todAy theme that when you scroll to the calendar it shows your appointments? It reAlly looks cool, about how soon will it be done? Love the color also, I will definitley try it out if there would be an ota.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 08:35 PM
    Wow, looks like its going to be a killer theme.

I'd definitely give it a test run if were OTA.

05-09-10 09:39 PM
    This theme is looking real good. You make premium quality themes. Will the dock be scrolling? And I always love some hotkeys lol
    05-09-10 10:01 PM
    This theme is looking real good. You make premium quality themes. Will the dock be scrolling? And I always love some hotkeys lol
    Thx. Yes, the dock scrolls; 10 icons.
    Hot keys is a cool idea. Let me look into how to do that.
    05-09-10 10:08 PM
    An OTA would be fantastic! I'd love to try this out! If you don't wanna link it here email me at zynnis@vzw.blackberry.net

05-09-10 10:46 PM
    Sure, here it is.. OTA (Beta):

MyBBOTA.com Download - Tech2.0

MyBBOTA.com Download - Tech2.0

Let me know.
    05-09-10 11:54 PM
    Dude! You've got to be kidding! This theme is. Awesome! I just downloade and installed and it works great! The only thing I would like to see as I said in my other post is when you scroll to the calendar you could see your appointments. Other than that, my hat is off to you! Great job!

05-10-10 09:40 AM
    I'm trying to downnload it ota and it won't pop up in my themes, any help?

05-10-10 12:17 PM
    do you have 85xx running 5.0?
    05-10-10 12:41 PM
    Oh this is 5.0aww. I 4.6. Thanks

05-10-10 02:07 PM
    Oh this is 5.0aww. I 4.6. Thanks

You should go ahead and upgrade to 5.0.
    05-10-10 02:38 PM
    This theme is the bomb!!! I love it.
    05-10-10 06:52 PM
    downloading now but is there a weather icon on it?
    05-10-10 11:13 PM
    No weather slot on this one.
    I have not had a chance to work on this but..
    I'm not really liking the clock and I need to find a better font. Any other suggestions?
    05-11-10 12:18 AM
    You should go ahead and upgrade to 5.0.
    How do u do that? And how long does it take?

05-11-10 10:32 AM
    So far the theme rocks, but I too am a fan of having a weather slot since I bought berryweather. It seems on the home screen in the top right there's a perfect place to put one. Any chance in doing that?

@fr34ksh0t if you want 5.0 I suggest getting a hybrid. Search up willyboy in the hybrid beta os forum and he'll have one there for your device. And there will also be a short tutorial on how to upgrade along with it.

Just remember to back up your device with desktop manager before the upgrade. And when restoring your device after the upgrade only restore contacts, calendar, sms/mms/emails and maybe memos, but that's it.

05-11-10 10:37 AM
    I'll look into making a weather slot version; though won't guarantee it.
    05-11-10 12:00 PM
    Hows this?
    Changed clock and added weather slot/hex.

05-12-10 01:07 AM
    Hows this?
    Changed clock and added weather slot/hex.

actually it looks pretty awesome
    when i first thought of it i figured you might put it in the very top right, where the banner is, but i actually like the hex area a little better
    05-12-10 05:28 PM
    Downloaded this theme a couple of days ago and it's suh-weet! I don't get all the belly aching about a weather slot. Really people?? The developers spend hours making the themes...be thankful orr learn to make your own. Sheesh!

05-12-10 11:20 PM
    Downloaded this theme a couple of days ago and it's suh-weet! I don't get all the belly aching about a weather slot. Really people?? The developers spend hours making the themes...be thankful orr learn to make your own. Sheesh!

Well it takes something like 5 minutes to add a box in a corner so its not to much extra work... Plus its not really griping its feedback, something most developers ask for.
    Aaand when you spend $10 on an app, its nice to be able to use it.
    And a little extra info for you, I did make my own themes, until my computer stopped working and now all I have is my blackberry.

05-13-10 12:22 PM
    Well it takes something like 5 minutes to add a box in a corner so its not to much extra work... Plus its not really griping its feedback, something most developers ask for.
    Aaand when you spend $10 on an app, its nice to be able to use it.
    And a little extra info for you, I did make my own themes, until my computer stopped working and now all I have is my blackberry.

Lets play nice gentlemen; you both have a point.

Anyway, I did add the space for the weather slot... though it was a bit more invloved than 'add a box in the corner', lol. And you are right about the feedback part, I welcome it.

Now back to the weather slot. graphics for it are done but I very quickly 'rendered banner over homescreen' check box and it causes the scrolling app icons to be placed over the blue bottom dock and clock (as they scroll). That way is not an option for me because I want to keep the icons under the dock and appear clearly in the window. I also dont want to move the clock up. Granted I didn't put much time into figuring out a solution yet but it wasn't as quick as I was hoping. I will try to get to it though.

I should be posting an updated version for those interested with the new clock graphics and tweaked font but without weather slot (for now). I've been using this theme for several days now and it does not seem to lag at all. So stay tuned...
    05-13-10 01:29 PM
    Cfrock, you really outdone yourself. This by far one of the best themes I've ever seen. High prompt to you. Thanks.
    05-13-10 06:35 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD