It looks great for my first theme for my sprint 8530 here is a link to some pics.I can't however figure out how to turn it into a file to give to everyone to try how would i do that?

Flickr: oscreedon's Photostream
    02-17-10 11:03 PM
    I really wish I had the answer to your question, but I'm not a themebuilder. I might suggest you posting this in the theme forum as you may get a better response there. I also previewed the pics you posted and that is a great job you did. I look forward to this one becoming available. Great Work!!!
    02-17-10 11:20 PM
    i got it to work the old fashion was i made a folder with all my cods and the one jad file. i put it in documents on my device/ or media card opened the file on my blackberry and clickred on the one that is the only jad. it said dowload hit yes and it works. what type of curve do you have? ill send it to you if you want it should work for all 85xx models hit me up on [email protected] and ill send you it if you want it
    Last edited by oscreedon; 02-17-10 at 11:38 PM.
    02-17-10 11:35 PM
    Hey can somebody maybe give me the link to download this theme for the 8520 please?
    03-03-10 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD