Couple things first.

First, I can't take credit for the artwork in this theme.
    The icons I've used are from AwOken by alecive, the Wallpaper is a modified version of "Glow" by DanRabbit, UI elements are inspired by or adapted from WoW by nale12.

I've basically just ported my desktop onto my BlackBerry.

Second, this is my first theme, and I have no clue what I'm doing. I did this mainly as an exercise to learn Theme Builder, if you find something wrong, let me know. There's a few icons left to do, and a couple indicators I need to work on, as well as the message list icons.

Third, since the artwork I used was released under a Creative Commons license, this theme is released under that same license.

As soon as I clean up my source directory, I'll post the source including icons, wallpaper, buttons, meters etc.

Desktop install is attached, includes a jad to install from your media card, OTA will be up soon.
    08-13-10 02:17 PM
    Can we have an ota upload please?
    08-13-10 02:32 PM
    As soon as mybbota approves it, I'll add it.
    08-13-10 02:33 PM
    Looks great! Are there icons on the homescreen or is there a chance that there will be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 02:36 PM
    Just the one slot now, I could add more, or you can when I post the source.

08-13-10 02:44 PM
    The zip file contains a jad and cod file,so use a file manger to download the zip file,then extract by unzipping the simple grey theme file and look for the jad file in the theme file to download! No ota needed,then!

08-13-10 03:05 PM

Couple things first.

First, I can't take credit for the artwork in this theme.
    The icons I've used are from AwOken by alecive, the Wallpaper is a modified version of "Glow" by DanRabbit, UI elements are inspired by or adapted from WoW by nale12.

I've basically just ported my desktop onto my BlackBerry.

Second, this is my first theme, and I have no clue what I'm doing. I did this mainly as an exercise to learn Theme Builder, if you find something wrong, let me know. There's a few icons left to do, and a couple indicators I need to work on, as well as the message list icons.

Third, since the artwork I used was released under a Creative Commons license, this theme is released under that same license.

As soon as I clean up my source directory, I'll post the source including icons, wallpaper, buttons, meters etc.

Desktop install is attached, includes a jad to install from your media card, OTA will be up soon.

Last edited by jm357; 08-13-10 at 03:51 PM.
    08-13-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD