Hi, I had designed this simple 8520 theme for my red/maroon coloured handset. so thought i'll share it over here... It has os7 icons in a basic Zen format. Designed for os 5.0

Update Fix:
    fixed Alignment of incoming call.

Hope you guys like it.
    Download Zip File attached.
    Last edited by ologrubb; 09-04-11 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Updated files
    09-03-11 04:55 PM
    Thank you! Very nice theme!
    09-03-11 06:17 PM
    How do I get it from my phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 01:59 PM
    Yes I would like to know too!

09-05-11 07:28 AM
    How do I get it from my phone?

You can use an app called FileScoutLite to unzip the jad/cod files contained within the attached zip file. After you unzip it to a location on your sd card, just click on the jad file to start installation. Hope this helps.
    09-05-11 01:24 PM
    You can use an app called FileScoutLite to unzip the jad/cod files contained within the attached zip file. After you unzip it to a location on your sd card, just click on the jad file to start installation. Hope this helps.

I downloaded the folder with its .cod files + its .jad file ( after unzipping). I clicked the .jad file and it is installed successfully, giving me that message. But I could not reach it. I went to options> theme but it was not there.
    Could it be because my OS is V4.6.1.314 ??
    09-05-11 02:37 PM
    Try going into your applications folder not options, and then your files, files folder, folder, media card. Click on one of the smallest files there (about 2kb) for the download page to appear.
    Hope this helps.

09-05-11 03:53 PM
    Try going into your applications folder not options, and then your files, files folder, folder, media card. Click on one of the smallest files there (about 2kb) for the download page to appear.pp
    Hope this helps.

That is exactly what I did. And I got the confirmation it is installed correctly. But I can not find it to activate it. It is not under the options>options.

09-05-11 04:18 PM
    Could it be because my OS is V4.6.1.314 ??
    Yes, op states designed for os 5
    Last edited by bobbyrivers; 09-05-11 at 07:01 PM.
    09-05-11 06:58 PM
    I cant find it .....

09-06-11 11:53 AM
    Guys,
    here is the OTA link, so you can directly download it from your phone's browser or download to PC via OTA downloader. And yes this theme is designed for os.5 only (sorry)

MyBBOTA.com Download - 8520Red os 7 Icons
    09-10-11 03:19 PM
    Thanks for the nice theme.

I got duplicate music, video, and pictures folder icons in the Media folder but they are blue and yeloow cubes. Any clue what that's about?
    10-13-11 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD