Well, i just take a bit of time because my kitty bites my computer wires , only for my 1st theme will be free for all you guys, i know i should work more on details and im workking on that, but when i finish this theme will be premium

i just want let you know that im a bit skilled designer.
    if u like it, please post something nice

PS. i forgot, don't beg me about add a weather slot because i won't do it, its just a beta free preview
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 12-24-10 at 07:03 PM. Reason: offsite link
    04-01-10 07:24 AM
    OMFG Bro great I've been waitin for forever for this..1 problem though is that your link isn't workin..like right when I click it I get a box..if you could fix this right quick I would love it..this is a theme I reallyyyyyyy want..

-Drake

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 07:41 AM
    omg i love it!! can't wait for you to finish it off!! )
    04-01-10 07:45 AM
    aww please make it free for us!
    04-01-10 07:46 AM
    Oh and I see it says "DD" does that mean "Desktop Download" because it would be nice to have an OTA..

04-01-10 07:52 AM
    I LOVE it!!

04-01-10 08:15 AM
    Very sexy looking theme! Cant wait to give it a test run.
    04-01-10 08:18 AM
    WoOoOOoOOOOOooOOOOooooohhHooOoOooOoOoOOoooo!
    04-01-10 08:21 AM
    Im still getting the same issue with this link as I did with the first link. It just wont let me download it.

*EDIT* Its working now!
    Last edited by skribbler; 04-01-10 at 08:32 AM.
    04-01-10 08:30 AM
    Very Classy. I'm keep this.

1 Bug off the top. Your icon for each of the default apps includes the cursor (little green arrow at the bottom of each) when in focus. I suggest you pull that out and make the arrow the "Focus Icon". Only because apps that don't have different icons for "Normal" and "Focus" don't get highlighted at all. For example, the focus icons for the VzW crap pushed to my phone is the same as their normal icons. So when I focus on them in the App Screen, I get lost because the icons don't change and your cursor isn't there. The only way that I know where I might be is by the Application title at the bottom. Good Luck.

Thanx for the awesome theme, can't wait for the update.

D.R.e.W
    04-01-10 08:47 AM
    I just downloaded this cool looking theme OTA... but it doesnt show up when i go to select it under themes! ANy explanation?
    04-01-10 09:06 AM
    I just downloaded this cool looking theme OTA... but it doesnt show up when i go to select it under themes! ANy explanation?
    MY bet is that you're OS is still at 4.X. Goto the 8520/8530 forum and update your phone using the directions in posted in one of the top 4 posts. The updates work for any carrier, they're just phone specific. I'm running the Sprint 8530 OS on my VzW phone.
    04-01-10 09:16 AM
    I really like the theme. Very clean and clutter free. Thank you!

04-01-10 09:31 AM
    OMG, this theme is awesome!!!!!!
    04-01-10 10:38 AM
    OHH and one other thing..In the wallpaper it says "Wednesday" really small next to the actual date in green..what's the purpose of that?? ((I'm don't saying I don't like it..its just a question))..

04-01-10 11:23 AM
    Very Classy. I'm keep this.

1 Bug off the top. Your icon for each of the default apps includes the cursor (little green arrow at the bottom of each) when in focus. I suggest you pull that out and make the arrow the "Focus Icon". Only because apps that don't have different icons for "Normal" and "Focus" don't get highlighted at all. For example, the focus icons for the VzW crap pushed to my phone is the same as their n...
    Fixed*

OHH and one other thing..In the wallpaper it says "Wednesday" really small next to the actual date in green..what's the purpose of that?? ((I'm don't sa...
    Well its a wallpapper week pack i have for each one day but i love the wednesday one :P
    04-01-10 04:55 PM
    Very pretty theme and I like it. I have a kitty who tries to chew my headset cord when I'm working and won't pay attention to him.
    04-01-10 05:01 PM
    Very nice theme!! I like the clean, sleek look.

One question...I noticed when I go into Options and select Memory, as an example, most of the buttons show ... Instead of what the setting is. Is this an area you're working on still or is the font too large for the button?

Other than that, I haven't noticed anything else.

Great job!

04-01-10 05:16 PM
    Very nice theme!! I like the clean, sleek look.

One question...I noticed when I go into Options and select Memory, as an example, most of the buttons show ... Instead of what the setting is. Is this an area you're working on still or is the font to...
    Well.. that must be because the font is too large, but i don't have that kind of problems on my blackberry actually buttons look a bit more large than fonts.
    04-01-10 07:49 PM
    Well.. that must be because the font is too large, but i don't have that kind of problems on my blackberry actually buttons look a bit more large than fonts.
    Not the dialog buttons. The buttons in the option menus. Most of the button text is truncated or all dots (....).

04-01-10 08:39 PM
    Not the dialog buttons. The buttons in the option menus. Most of the button text is truncated or all dots (....).

Thanks Drew... That's what I meant but wasn't sure how to describe it.

04-01-10 10:00 PM
    Gorgeous. Going to download now!!

ETA: I really like it. Only wish, the highlight color was something other than green and there was some kind of indication when I am selecting 3rd party apps, like you see with the theme's default icons.
    Last edited by c0rinne; 04-01-10 at 11:12 PM.
    04-01-10 10:50 PM
    Thanks Drew... That's what I meant but wasn't sure how to describe it.

You mean the text on option buttons look "..."?

well, i uploaded an video showing Options>Memory and the buttons, the text its normal no dots or truncated.

Drew you have the same problem too? and who else?
    04-02-10 12:20 AM
    I can download it! Its showing up in my app list, but not in my themes!
    Someone please help me, I really want this theme! Thank you very much

04-02-10 01:06 AM
    I can download it! Its showing up in my app list, but not in my themes!
    Someone please help me, I really want this theme! Thank you very much

You should update your OS to 5.0
    04-02-10 01:08 AM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD