Finally it's here! My Red, Black & Silver Theme! This theme is based off of my Black, Blue & Silver Theme! Go check it out if you haven't already!

I hope you all enjoy this one as well as my other's I've created! Soon you will find all of my creations @ KRLM DeZigns, which is my website, it's still under construction! Once it's done, I'll put the link to it in my signature bar!!

Here is the Red, Black & Silver Theme

Download Here! 85xx OS 5 Only
    Last edited by klavender87; 09-14-10 at 05:56 PM.
    09-14-10 05:44 PM
    Kevin let me be the first to tell you this is another awesome theme! Dude you're killing me with these themes! I have ever single one you've made on my phone! Like I said, I'm one of your biggest fans bro! Keep up the great work and a big THANK YOU! For all your hard work and making these themes free for all of us here on CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 07:45 PM
    Kevin let me be the first to tell you this is another awesome theme! Dude you're killing me with these themes! I have ever single one you've made on my phone! Like I said, I'm one of your biggest fans bro! Keep up the great work and a big THANK YOU! For all your hard work and making these themes free for all of us here on CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks aj64!! I really appreciate this comment!! I've been working hard to get these themes out!!! Thank you for being one of my biggest Fan!!!

My next theme will be out either the end of this week or the beginning of next!!
    09-14-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD