First and foremost, thank you to everyone who downloaded my first theme between yesterday and today! In a 24-hour period it has been downloaded over 400 times, which really makes all my hard work worth it

Since that appeared to go over better than I was expecting, here are a couple more versions that I hope everyone will enjoy as well. But again, please do keep in mind that I have ONLY tested these themes on my Curve 8530 OS5.0, so I'm unsure as to whether or not they will work on other devices/OS's.

All of the Perfectly Purple Themes use Dimension Icons and have custom wallpapers (Dark Purple fading down into Lite Purple) to make them more "wallpaper friendly". They have NO transitions or animations to keep theme running fast and smooth, while not taking up a lot of space. You can view screenshots of each by clicking their corresponding OTA link.

For those who didn't get the first release...
    Perfectly Purple 1.0
    5 icon home screen + WS in banner (slot 6) + HT (slots 1-4)
    Download 1.0 OTA

Just released 05/12/2011 @ 12:02am
    Perfectly Purple 1.2
    5 icon home screen + WS in banner (slot 1) + HT (slots 2-5) + HD (Esc/Hide & Space/Show)
    Download 1.2 OTA

Perfectly Purple 1.4
    10 icon home screen (2 rows of five) + WS in banner (slot 1) + HT (slots 2-5) + Double HD (Esc/Hide & Space/Show)
    Download 1.4 OTA

Just released 05/13/2011 @ 3:55pm
    Perfectly Purple 1.6
    18-icon Sliding Dock + Ws in banner (slot 1) + HT (slots 2-7)
    Download 1.6 OTA

As always, I hope everyone enjoys them and your feedback (both positive and negative) is always welcomed
    Last edited by JavaBrat; 05-22-11 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Update
    05-11-11 11:02 PM
    i likes 1.4 great job
    05-13-11 01:25 AM
    Thanks a bunch! I'm very happy you like it

If you like 1.4, you might also like 1.6 which is going to have an 18-icon sliding dock. I'm just trying to work a couple minor kinks out as we speak

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 01:35 AM
    Finally got the sliding dock working, so hope 1.6 is enjoyed

And please, do let me know if any bugs are found so I can attempt to fix them.

Thanks!
    05-13-11 02:58 PM
    I just love the 1.6 theme. Awesome job Can you make an 1.6 in baby blue

05-14-11 05:05 AM
    I just love the 1.6 theme. Awesome job Can you make an 1.6 in baby blue

Thanks so much for the compliment, it really does mean a lot!!

Here is a remake of Perfectly Purple 1.6 which I named Blissfully Blue 1.6. Hopefully I at least came close to what it was you were looking for and please do not hesitate to let me know if there's something I can do to make it better (which goes for everyone and all my themes).

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy!
    05-14-11 08:19 AM
    OMG... Its perfect thank u so much

05-14-11 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD