* An upper dock with 6 icons and also a sliding dock with 12 icons total
    * I found these icons on the wild, and I took a bit of an "artistic license" to complete all of them and to represent each and every single one of them
    * I didn't make these and again these are really big!

12-23-10 04:49 PM
    My good friend arsenal! Hahaha! Dude I think you're outdoing yourself! Lol! Another awesome theme! I am using this one now! I love it! Dude, you're making tough on me now to choose which one of your themes I want to use hahahaha! Runs fast and smooth! GreAt job again my friend! And thanks for making it free! Aj64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 06:07 PM
    My good friend arsenal! Hahaha! Dude I think you're outdoing yourself! Lol! Another awesome theme! I am using this one now! I love it! Dude, you're making tough on me now to choose which one of your themes I want to use hahahaha! Runs fast and smooth! GreAt job again my friend! And thanks for making it free! Aj64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I do what I can :-)
    12-23-10 06:47 PM
    Nice theme! I see you've released one for almost every device.. Is there going to be one for the Torch?
    12-23-10 06:59 PM
    Nice theme! I see you've released one for almost every device.. Is there going to be one for the Torch?
    The only theme that I released for the Torch so far has been Call of Duty - Black Ops I pretty much didn't get any actual feedback on it. I first released it by pm only, and out of 12 or so pm's no one really got back to me. The little feedback I did get dealt with stuff that I am not really familiar with since I don't own the device, never actually played with it, and I don't want to download the simulator for it. So more than likely unfortunately at this point in time, I decided to stop constructing for 9800 and won't be releasing any more themes for it.
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 12-23-10 at 07:29 PM.
    12-23-10 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD