OTA --- http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/Mg02QS

Hey everyone! I just thought I would show you all the theme in progress! Since there will be many versions to this, I thought I should make a demo that would just be basic, with no specials. So here's the perfect chance for those of you who are against stuff like hidden and sliding docks haha but this does however still have a weatherslot! So try it out and tell me what you think!

Pictures:

^ Don't mind the wallpaper, that's my fiance

So I decided to throw some more OS6 feel with it, and mix it up a little! You can see I changed things up a lot so I hope it's for the best! Tell me what you think!
    12-06-10 10:30 PM
    No go on the user friendly fonts I see... That's too bad, love the theme, but fonts are to small. if u're not sure bout that, let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 11:00 PM
    What font would you like to see?

12-06-10 11:08 PM
    OTA --- http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/Mg02QS

Hey everyone! I just thought I would show you all the theme in progress! Since there will be many versions to this, I thought I should make a demo that would just be basic, with no specials. So here's the perfect chance for those of you who are against stuff like hidden and sliding docks haha but this does however still have a weatherslot! So try it out and tell me what you think!

Pictures:

^ Don't mind the wallpaper, that's my fiance

So I decided to throw some more OS6 feel with it, and mix it up a little! You can see I changed things up a lot so I hope it's for the best! Tell me what you think!
    Is that your girl? and what size and font is the clock on the app screen?
    12-06-10 11:17 PM
    Is that your girl? and what size and font is the clock on the app screen?
    Yes it is and its 25 point Eras Bold ITC.

12-06-10 11:20 PM
    Yes it is and its 25 point Eras Bold ITC.

Nice, more on the choice of girl than the other theme stuff lol
    12-06-10 11:25 PM
    Hahaha huh?

12-06-10 11:27 PM
    Please keep in mind everyone that this is just a demo, its still a work in progress, so please tell me what font you would like, that would help a lot.

12-07-10 05:19 AM
    If u reset the list fonts to default, then they will be user friendly, as in everyone can set their own font and everyone can be happy. In TB, the minute u change the list/dialog/menu fonts size, type then it freezes and is no longer user friendly. The trick is to resist changing the font.

12-07-10 07:12 AM
    If u reset the list fonts to default, then they will be user friendly, as in everyone can set their own font and everyone can be happy. In TB, the minute u change the list/dialog/menu fonts size, type then it freezes and is no longer user friendly. The trick is to resist changing the font.

Okay, I will definitely do that

12-07-10 07:38 AM
    Try make the icons smaller bro and put the hide the bottom dock back.

U make these themes tops buddy. Please pm me wen the finished 1 is done

12-07-10 11:00 AM
    This was just a demo and doesn't have any feature and I can't make them smaller :/ but thanks I will

12-07-10 12:20 PM
    Bro I hail from durban south africa. I only use ur ulti on my bb cos they sweet to the touch I'm only longing for u to at least try get them to the size of the previous icons. And dam I'm miss the hide dock and the blue that shows wen u on home screen can u not fix that like the previous verson u done?

12-07-10 02:29 PM
    Bro I hail from durban south africa. I only use ur ulti on my bb cos they sweet to the touch I'm only longing for u to at least try get them to the size of the previous icons. And dam I'm miss the hide dock and the blue that shows wen u on home screen can u not fix that like the previous verson u done?

Thank you so much, I will try my best and see what I can do. And the hidden dock will be in the complete version, I just showed it on here to see what people think so far, and take advice of how to make it better, like trial and error. But there will be many versions to this, different variations to this version. But there will definitely be a hidden dock, it's guaranteed. I will try my best and you'll get a pm as soon as it's posted.

12-07-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD