can u send the desktop manager files for this theme, [email protected]
    06-13-10 11:02 AM
    FYI - I love this theme, best OS6 one ive tried and ive even paid for 2. The new alternate is a little wonky but the original is the best!
    06-13-10 11:59 AM
    FYI - I love this theme, best OS6 one ive tried and ive even paid for 2. The new alternate is a little wonky but the original is the best!
    How so? Specifics?
    Always looking for suggestions.
    06-13-10 12:16 PM
    Very nice!
    06-13-10 02:41 PM
    Never mind what I said about the alternate one, I just needed to figure out how to use it. Whoops. question tho. Would it be possible for the blank spot on the right hand side across from the profiles icon to be a weather slot? That would be rad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 03:53 PM
    Never mind what I said about the alternate one, I just needed to figure out how to use it. Whoops. question tho. Would it be possible for the blank spot on the right hand side across from the profiles icon to be a weather slot? That would be rad.

Do you mean to replace the Calendar?
    06-13-10 09:10 PM
    If anything the profiles should be replaced as there is a hot key for it and it does't show the active profile. Also great theme you guys are on a ridiculous roll.
    06-14-10 02:26 PM
    I meant on the original one.. There is a profile icon on the left top and nothing in the space on the right side.

06-14-10 05:35 PM
    I downloaded the alternate version, and I'm liking this one so far! Just a few suggestions:

1 - The up/up/down type of navigation is a little confusing at first. Seems like scrolling down would get the hidden dock to show up instead?

2 - When you're looking at the calender/messages, could there be a slightly tinted background behind the text? Similar to the one behind the hidden dock. That would make it a little easier to read with a lighter colored wallpaper.

3 - When the profile and calender icons are highlighted, the selector (not the technical term probably) looks like it needs to be sent back a layer, instead of on top of those icons.

So far it's really cool, and just might make me switch from the Out of the Blue theme....maybe
    06-14-10 07:39 PM
    I downloaded the alternate version, and I'm liking this one so far! Just a few suggestions:

1 - The up/up/down type of navigation is a little confusing at first. Seems like scrolling down would get the hidden dock to show up instead?

2 - When you're looking at the calender/messages, could there be a slightly tinted background behind the text? Similar to the one behind the hidden dock. That would make it a little easier to read with a lighter colored wallpaper.

3 - When the profile and calender icons are highlighted, the selector (not the technical term probably) looks like it needs to be sent back a layer, instead of on top of those icons.

So far it's really cool, and just might make me switch from the Out of the Blue theme....maybe
    For Alternate version:
    1. Yeah, I tried nav on this a few different ways over 2 days. The way its set now... to pull up the pane, Scroll up. To make it go down while shown, Scroll down. While hidden, Up (your only option) gets you to the Messages area. Therefore, if you are on the Message area the pane must be hidden so to show the pane Scroll up from messages to make the pane slide up. Make sense? It took me a few times to get used to it but after a few it was cake. If you have a better solution, please let me know. I've banged my head on this for a bit.

2. It will be considered.

3. The icon focus (selector) is behind the icons. If it was over it, you wouldn't see the icons as the focus isn't semi-opaque. It will be changed soon though to the standard Profile button so as to show the correct current state (ie. Loud, Silent etc.).

Glad you like it.
    06-14-10 09:33 PM
    Lol when are ya'll gonna release the official version??..it would be cool to see a 6 icon version along with the 12 ( for the people who don't us that may apps or would like to enjoy there wallpaper with the dock up..lol )..

-Drake

06-14-10 10:45 PM
    For the nav, how about this.....

I see it as 3 areas: top for messages etc, middle where nothing is selected (like a neutral area), and bottom where the dock comes out.

While in the top...scroll down to go the middle (dock remains hidden)
    While in the middle...scroll down to show the dock, or up to go to the top.
    While in the bottom...scroll up to hide the dock, and you'll be in the middle.

Confused? It make sense in my head anyway lol It's not that different from the nav on your Out of the Blue theme. Honestly the tricky navigation is the only con I see with this theme. Awesome job so far!
    06-15-10 07:08 PM
    For the nav, how about this.....

I see it as 3 areas: top for messages etc, middle where nothing is selected (like a neutral area), and bottom where the dock comes out.

While in the top...scroll down to go the middle (dock remains hidden)
    While in the middle...scroll down to show the dock, or up to go to the top.
    While in the bottom...scroll up to hide the dock, and you'll be in the middle.

Confused? It make sense in my head anyway lol It's not that different from the nav on your Out of the Blue theme. Honestly the tricky navigation is the only con I see with this theme. Awesome job so far!
    Interesting. The only issue I see is how you would get to the Preview entries. But it seems workable, I'll try out in the Sim and see how it works.
    06-15-10 10:26 PM
    Good point, didn't think about that. Maybe instead of down to get to the middle, its all the way left or right?

06-15-10 11:16 PM
    Updated the Alternate version.
    The Profile icon now displays correctly depending on the profile selected. The navigation has also been changed.

See the original 1st post for the Alternate version OTA install.
    Last edited by cfrock; 06-18-10 at 11:49 PM.
    06-18-10 11:45 PM
    Too bad the list and menu fonts are frozen... (Not user defined). U must have got an itchy finger and touched those sections. Lol

06-19-10 12:08 AM
    Thanks Cfrock & Skippy for another awesome theme! The navigation seems to be a bit tricky but I'll figure it out eventually.

06-22-10 12:27 AM
    Personally, I like the first version of this theme. Simple navigation to messages and calendar. Put something in the right spot (across from profiles..search, connections, etc) and it would be complete

Just my 2 cents. .

06-22-10 06:34 PM
    Gotta get to finishing this one; been really busy...really pregnant wife with 2 little ones already and truth be told, I have an EVO coming shortly through work.
    06-22-10 09:50 PM
    Congratulations!! I would think themes would be low on your list of priorities. Very understandable! Great job on both of them!

Gotta get to finishing this one; been really busy...really pregnant wife with 2 little ones already and truth be told, I have an EVO coming shortly through work.
    06-23-10 07:25 AM
    will this work on 8520 4.6? this theme looks really cool.
    06-29-10 01:56 PM
    Awesome theme! Prefer the 1st version

Maybe put Manage Connection or something like that in the top right.

Would prefer to just scroll right an left on the bottom 2 corner slots instead of down then left or right depending on corner

07-19-10 10:52 AM
    I also prefer the first version, and agree that the top right hand slot on the home page should be put to some use. Manage connections or weather slot would be my suggestion. Oh, and I'm also in the single icon row bandwagon. 6 or sliding 12, either way it rocks!
    07-19-10 11:45 AM
    Hmm, I used to prefer the first version only cause the dock is tricky in the second but I've figured it out now and I like the profile icon on the home screen and calendar, as much as I like weather slots, this theme can easily work without one. Great theme, thanks for making it.

07-20-10 01:04 AM
    okay!!!thats cool
    07-20-10 12:28 PM
114 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD