06-10-10 12:06 AM
70 123
tools
    Can you add a version of **FREE** OS 6 Theme without the profile icon,please?
    06-02-10 01:40 PM
    I have it look CAREFULLY which i doubt u have......... i have written where i got my icons from BBThemelab i gave the website there also my website..... LOOK AGAIN

Your right - I scanned looking for a direct link to our site. No harm, no foul. Nice themes. Keep up the hard work.
    06-02-10 01:40 PM
    Ty.
    Jennifer - I am sorry but i am not going back editing the whole thing i have done it personally for you alot of times please i am sorry this time......
    06-02-10 01:41 PM
    Tinsel, all you have to do is uncheck a box.

In Theme the Banner, click on Homescreen Banner. Go down to visibility, and uncheck Profiles icon.
    06-02-10 01:44 PM
    Looks and works much nicer! Good job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 01:48 PM
    I know that but listen i have done for all of my themes one theme for her and to many people i said no so i guess now i will say yes to them and no her no offense sorry Jennifer and i do know i just have to do a simple thing but give me one reason why should i, i mean if you dont want the prof icon just dont use why tell the person to make it again after it is already for eg.
    If you have made a brand new house and you say after it is all made can u remove the pillar from the middle of the house (if that part is imp. you cant remove it), either you tell the person that before they make something that what they want and what they dont, Another eg.
    If you make aa new phone bb for eg. and you say u want the trackpad first and then once made you say naa i want the trackball that is just a waste of time also the same thing is happening here i posted on my blog i will be making a OS 6 theme, and what do u want please post here i wrote that on my blog and once i made the theme everyone liked it so i am extremely sorry but i cannot jsut read the two eg. above once more ^^ thx and sorry if i have time i will try but 5.0% no 50% yes........... Sorry again
    Thx fdb!
    06-02-10 01:51 PM
    When you release free themes be prepared for requests everyday all day.

And don't compare a theme to a house... 2 minutes of editing compared to a month of building is quite different.
    06-02-10 01:52 PM
    I understand but still i said "if i have time i will try but 5.0% no 50% yes" so sorry but no i cannot make it now if you go look at my iBlack theme i made two version just look at it maybe you understand something from that and i know i have to be prepared but seriously just look at it and get back to me

I know that house thing was silly but i thought at it about random but still even a few themes take a few days or weeks to be made.....
    06-02-10 01:54 PM
    how about weather slot hehehe i still cant download this theme >< always time out
    06-02-10 01:58 PM
    It works try this bit url - http://bit.ly/d0y5vd
    Not sure about the weather slot
    06-02-10 02:00 PM
    I understand but still i said "if i have time i will try but 5.0% no 50% yes" so sorry but no i cannot make it now if you go look at my iBlack theme i made two version just look at it maybe you understand something from that and i know i have to be prepared but seriously just look at it and get back to me

I know that house thing was silly but i thought at it about random but still even a few themes take a few days or weeks to be made.....
    Um Tinsel, you made one theme for me and it was a alteration of a theme you already posted! So please, don't bash me in your thread? I simply asked for the profile icon to be removed because I think it is an ugly icon! You ask for feedback and if people want something changed! If u wish to get technical, why don't u ever post screenshots or give credit to where u got the icons from! I simply asked for a little change,so if u don't want people to pst comments, then don't post themes!

06-02-10 02:01 PM
    still found error 404 : Not Found
    06-02-10 02:04 PM
    FIRST - I POSTED THE LINK ON FOR THE ICONS SAME THING I SAID BEFORE LOOK AGAIN
    SECOND - NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, NOT THRICE IT IS THE 4TH TIME ALSO EVEN IF ALTERATION I DONT CARE IF I DONT WANT TO I WONT AGAIN I SAID "if i have time i will try but 5.0% no 50% yes" I AM A STUDENT NOT A GROWN UP LIKE YOU GUYS I HAVE HOLIDAYS I HAVE TO FOR VACATION I JUST MADE THIS LAST THEME BEFORE I WENT ANYWAYS I AM CHANGING MY PHONE TO A BOLD 9650 OR 9700 IN A FEW MONTHS SO CHILL
    THIRD - WHY SHUD I STOP POSTING THEMES I ASKED FOR FEEDBACK I GUESS EDITING A THEME IS NOT FEEDBACK, IF YOU WANT ALTERATION PM, BLOG ONLY NOT HERE
    THANK YOU!
    06-02-10 02:05 PM
    No idea why bro.... go on your comp and try if still doesnt work then wait it works for me hold on for one minute plz..
    06-02-10 02:06 PM
    Sorry bro i am unable to open mybbota on my laptop but i can on my phone the exact same links (Both)
    06-02-10 02:07 PM
    FIRST - I POSTED THE LINK ON FOR THE ICONS SAME THING I SAID BEFORE LOOK AGAIN
    SECOND - NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, NOT THRICE IT IS THE 4TH TIME ALSO EVEN IF ALTERATION I DONT CARE IF I DONT WANT TO I WONT AGAIN I SAID "if i have time i will try but 5.0% no 50% yes" I AM A STUDENT NOT A GROWN UP LIKE YOU GUYS I HAVE HOLIDAYS I HAVE TO FOR VACATION I JUST MADE THIS LAST THEME BEFORE I WENT ANYWAYS I AM CHANGING MY PHONE TO A BOLD 9650 OR 9700 IN A FEW MONTHS SO CHILL
    THIRD - WHY SHUD I STOP POSTING THEMES I ASKED FOR FEEDBACK I GUESS EDITING A THEME IS NOT FEEDBACK, IF YOU WANT ALTERATION PM, BLOG ONLY NOT HERE
    THANK YOU!

Jennifer isnt affiliated with the Lab... Don't yell at her about our conversation.

Oh and...Anger Management Classes - Daybreak Counseling Services

Oh wait - your in India.

Anger Management Counselling India,Stress Management Counselling India,Anger Management Courses,Stress Management Courses in India
    06-02-10 02:07 PM
    Also Jennifer have you guys ever fought with the famous theme makers why am i the only one just cuz i am a kid is that the reason?
    06-02-10 02:08 PM
    I also get a 404 page not found with a lovely blow fish image!
    06-02-10 02:09 PM
    Excuse me, what was that post for?
    Because your yelling for no reason
    Were tearing your thread apart....

Im done... Good luck with your themes.
    06-02-10 02:11 PM
    Ok
    first - Mybbota isnt loading on my phone nor on my laptop the home page
    second - i think you should wait till tom morning it should be fixed by then!
    third - YOU JUST REALIZED what have i been saying for the past 10 mins when u all started fightin with me
    06-02-10 02:12 PM
    maybe tomorrow morning i can get those link still page not found bro ><

it's ok i will wait

thx

Sorry bro i am unable to open mybbota on my laptop but i can on my phone the exact same links (Both)
    06-02-10 02:12 PM
    All let's all get along!

06-02-10 02:13 PM
    albertjo
    thx hopefully it shud work tom i will try to pm you the dm files just put the .cod file on ur mem card go to explore and download! just give me 10 mins sry
    06-02-10 02:14 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD