A few variations of a stock theme now with OS 6.1 icons.

Just another OS 6 replica theme :-)

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 04-20-11 at 09:25 PM.
    12-05-10 07:15 PM
    Can you provide a OTA link or email [email protected]
    12-05-10 11:59 PM
    Can you provide a OTA link or email [email protected]
    What do you mean? There are 6 different OTA's here.
    12-06-10 12:22 AM
    i like it!!!!! good post but can u make it with edge plz i dont like the G ting.. thanks i downloaded the bottom dock
    Last edited by rickyjazze; 12-06-10 at 03:35 AM.
    12-06-10 03:33 AM
    Love the zigzag...very unique...HATE that battery!!! LOL...a combined SCROLLING zigzag/weather dock would be awesome!!!...great work!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 05:47 AM
    Send me OTA please
    [email protected]

12-06-10 01:44 PM
    Send me OTA please
    [email protected]

the links are ota!!
    12-06-10 02:00 PM
    i like it!!!!! good post but can u make it with edge plz i dont like the G ting.. thanks i downloaded the bottom dock
    I like to use the 3GBB in all of my themes, but I will send you an OTA without it.
    12-06-10 02:28 PM
    Love the zigzag...very unique...HATE that battery!!! LOL...a combined SCROLLING zigzag/weather dock would be awesome!!!...great work!!!

That's the actual battery used on the Torch. Battery meet Mcaples, Mcaples this is the torch battery lol I will send you a zigzag/weather by the end of the day
    12-06-10 02:34 PM
    LOL...I know!!!...I met that battery...we don't get along...LOL

12-06-10 06:30 PM
    Could you hook me up with zigzag weather too? Nice work bud!

12-06-10 06:50 PM
    LOL...I know!!!...I met that battery...we don't get along...LOL

OTA ZigZag with weather and regular battery
    12-06-10 09:44 PM
    Could you hook me up with zigzag weather too? Nice work bud!

I sent you a pm!
    12-06-10 09:47 PM
    Hey I love the zig-zag theme but I'm not sure how to get to the weather slot. I put my weather app in the top right corner where it goes, but can't click on it from the homescreen. Am I doing something wrong or is it just made that way? And if it is made that way, would you please to be able to tweak it so I can get to it? Please? With a cherry on top? Lol and I hate to be too picky, but if you could also add a today to this particular theme, it would take 1st place as my favorite and believe me, I'm picky. if you can or can't, just let me know. Thanks so much for all the beautiful, free themes! They're great! Lol

12-07-10 12:19 AM
    Hey I love the zig-zag theme but I'm not sure how to get to the weather slot. I put my weather app in the top right corner where it goes, but can't click on it from the homescreen. Am I doing something wrong or is it just made that way? And if it is made that way, would you please to be able to tweak it so I can get to it? Please? With a cherry on top? Lol and I hate to be too picky, but if you could also add a today to this particular theme, it would take 1st place as my favorite and believe me, I'm picky. if you can or can't, just let me know. Thanks so much for all the beautiful, free themes! They're great! Lol

You have to put your weather app on the 11th position and then you could access it from the 10th icon and go up. There is already a hidden today, that's pretty much the same thing as a "today", a today doesn't have any icons on the home screen is that what you want?
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 12-07-10 at 12:35 AM.
    12-07-10 12:29 AM

This is a "today"

I made the wallpaper darker so that the font could be displayed correctly.
    12-07-10 12:51 AM
    Hi I'm using your hidden today theme and it's great perhaps in a future version (if you ever get to one) you could consider this: your today area has six entries but there is still some space in between the 6th entry and the row of icons, this is kinda a waste of space? I'm a today area ***** so maybe I'm just wanting as many rows as possible, but keep it in mind

Also, I agree with the G vs EDGE comment. I'd like to know if I'm on EDGE or GPRS or even in extreme cases GSM, not a fan of this G thing at all

12-07-10 12:59 AM
    Hi I'm using your hidden today theme and it's great perhaps in a future version (if you ever get to one) you could consider this: your today area has six entries but there is still some space in between the 6th entry and the row of icons, this is kinda a waste of space? I'm a today area ***** so maybe I'm just wanting as many rows as possible, but keep it in mind

Also, I agree with the G vs EDGE comment. I'd like to know if I'm on EDGE or GPRS or even in extreme cases GSM, not a fan of this G thing at all

Theme builder indicates me that the 7th entry would look too squished, and I am bias towards CDMA devices hence putting the 3GBB logo there, plus that will mean creating twice as many folders and twice as many uploads and twice as many OTA's. I can't please everybody :-)
    12-07-10 01:07 AM
    WOW GREAT WORK...I was only suggesting...how about a click able clock that's a time machine and a button to change my BB into a laser gun???!!!...LOL...AWESOME JOB!!

12-07-10 01:33 AM
    WOW GREAT WORK...I was only suggesting...how about a click able clock that's a time machine and a button to change my BB into a laser gun???!!!...LOL...AWESOME JOB!!

I actually just downloaded the theme builder addition for that :-)
    12-07-10 01:34 AM
    Well as long as long as its on a hidden dock then I'll us it...hehehehe...I usually just enjoy a theme for how it was built (they're free) but THANX!!!

12-07-10 01:49 AM
    Well as long as long as its on a hidden dock then I'll us it...hehehehe...I usually just enjoy a theme for how it was built (they're free) but THANX!!!

You are welcome dude!
    12-07-10 02:02 PM
    Will be fixing these in order to make it more friendly towards Edge and other carriers :-)
    12-07-10 09:45 PM
    ur on a roll to be number #1
    12-07-10 10:12 PM
    ur on a roll to be number #1
    Is not about numbers is just about bringing free themes to the people and displaying what they can actually download. If you have noticed even Premium themes, just show you two image captures at the most.
    12-07-10 10:27 PM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD