Still figuring out Photobucket/Capture It....Pictures by mcaples1 - Photobucket Polar Express wallpaper

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 11:25 PM
    Still figuring out Photobucket/Capture It....Pictures by mcaples1 - Photobucket Polar Express wallpaper

I think you have to post just the .jpg part, not sure though.
    12-07-10 11:42 PM
    12-07-10 11:50 PM
    I wanna figure out how to show the picture NOT the link. GREAT THEME!!!!!

12-07-10 11:52 PM
    I wanna figure out how to show the picture NOT the link. GREAT THEME!!!!!

How about downloading Bolt or Opera to have that computer like feeling when browsing cb?
    12-08-10 12:05 AM
    OK, now if you so desire you can re-download, I have changed every file to be more Edge and X carrier friendly. I have also added a "Today" version, enjoy!
    12-08-10 12:20 AM
    Very good work! Great detail, and selection is great too! Thanks for the work. Mike

12-09-10 09:59 AM
    Very good work! Great detail, and selection is great too! Thanks for the work. Mike

The design team (me, myself, and I), thank you :-)
    12-09-10 03:08 PM
    Sweet , ill give it a try n feedback on it
    Thanks.

12-12-10 10:58 PM
    Sweet , ill give it a try n feedback on it
    Thanks.

Right on! :-)
    12-12-10 11:05 PM
    Its awsome , good job!!

12-12-10 11:05 PM
    Its awsome , good job!!

I know I made these lol J/K, thanks, hmm person :-)
    12-12-10 11:17 PM
    Can you please made a non G themes for me?? Because I prefer normal indicator than that G.. Thanks.. I hope a feedback soon.. And make for bottomdock style..

Last edited by Eggysukatidur; 12-13-10 at 11:04 AM.
    12-13-10 10:56 AM
    Can you please made a non G themes for me?? Because I prefer normal indicator than that G.. Thanks.. I hope a feedback soon.. And make for bottomdock style..

I changed these about a week ago.
    12-13-10 01:55 PM
    This may be a stupid question, but which OTA link is the one with weather, hideable dock, and today all in one?
    12-24-10 11:00 PM
    This may be a stupid question, but which OTA link is the one with weather, hideable dock, and today all in one?
    No such thing, each one you mentioned are separate themes altogether, there's pretty much no space to put a hideable dock with icons on a today theme and on top of that a weather slot, at least in my opinion,
    12-24-10 11:03 PM
    ahh, all separate. Not my cup of tea, but I definitely respect making one that fits everyone.
    12-24-10 11:10 PM
    ahh, all separate. Not my cup of tea, but I definitely respect making one that fits everyone.
    Yeah, I like to keep things separate. This is in fact the first time I actually hear about an all inclusive theme such as the one you described :-)
    12-24-10 11:15 PM
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Great job - they are beautiful.
    The today version is very good.

I know you don't think there is enough room for a weather slot in that version. But would you consider removing phone, which would give more room for calendar and messages and just enough for a weather slot?

12-26-10 12:10 PM
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Great job - they are beautiful.
    The today version is very good.

I know you don't think there is enough room for a weather slot in that version. But would you consider removing phone, which would give more room for calendar and messages and just enough for a weather slot?

Pm sent! _______
    12-26-10 04:17 PM
    So after testing this - I have to say that this is one of the best themes I've used.

Smooth.
    Fast
    Clean
    And thus far no bugs or crashing. Other themes used (purposely not mentioned) caused my bb to freeze - especially while listening to music (I use a motorola hands free/bue tooth device to play music through my car sterio while I drive). Happy to report no issues there.

Also I'm happy to report that pictures load super fast. Faster than any other theme I've used.

So buddy - you've got a fan.

Thank you.

12-26-10 08:39 PM
    So after testing this - I have to say that this is one of the best themes I've used.

Smooth.
    Fast
    Clean
    And thus far no bugs or crashing. Other themes used (purposely not mentioned) caused my bb to freeze - especially while listening to music (I use a motorola hands free/bue tooth device to play music through my car sterio while I drive). Happy to report no issues there.

Also I'm happy to report that pictures load super fast. Faster than any other theme I've used.

So buddy - you've got a fan.

Thank you.

You are welcome dude, and I pmed you an OTA for the changes you wanted me to make :-)
    12-26-10 10:54 PM
    hey i love you're them, very sleek and fast. great work! however i have one minor flaw: on the homescreen when you're scrolling on the dock it doesn't stop at the end icon but jumps to the icon on the opposite side. i'm using the hidden today version and could you pm me an ota link for that version with the highlighting stopping at the end and not jumping? thanks

12-27-10 03:46 PM
    hey i love you're them, very sleek and fast. great work! however i have one minor flaw: on the homescreen when you're scrolling on the dock it doesn't stop at the end icon but jumps to the icon on the opposite side. i'm using the hidden today version and could you pm me an ota link for that version with the highlighting stopping at the end and not jumping? thanks

When selecting the 6th icon it does stop (I just rectified it on the simulator). I like to have my navigation to jump from the last icon on a dock to the first one (one step), instead of coming all the way back on the left direction (X amount of steps).
    12-27-10 06:26 PM
    When selecting the 6th icon it does stop (I just rectified it on the simulator). I like to have my navigation to jump from the last icon on a dock to the first one (one step), instead of coming all the way back on the left direction (X amount of steps).
    for me if i go to quick (which i usually do since i'm very fast) it does not stop. but are you saying that you would not be wanting to make it not jump? if so then that's fine and i can put up with it.

12-27-10 09:14 PM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD