This is a little theme I put together so I could utilize my meterberry app. There is no batter icon, all battery info comes from meterberry's homescreen notification icon. It uses a simple zen layout, 6 icons on the homescreen, meterberry slot, and a weatherslot. Meterberry icon should be first on app screen; weatherslot should be second on app screen.

Again, just a simple theme, no hidden docks or whatnot, completely made using themebuilder so you know this is going to be a fast theme. The only manual coding was my traditional "s" hotkey for sms and mms....and "$" hotkey for profiles.

The icons are made by Bigpapa and can be found over at bbthemelab.com

DOWNLOAD HERE OTA!!
    06-04-10 09:23 PM
    And just to clarify, it would benefit you greatly to have meterberry installed. Meterberry can replace several apps on your phone, and can even do scheduled resets.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-04-10 11:02 PM
    Excellent Job Skippy, I'm rocking this theme now, been looking for something like it. Thanks!!
    06-05-10 09:34 AM
    Excellent Job Skippy, I'm rocking this theme now, been looking for something like it. Thanks!!
    No problem. I made this as soon as I saw meterberry available for the 8530

06-05-10 12:36 PM
    " There is no batter icon, all battery info comes from meterberry's homescreen notification icon. " ----- And for people who don't have Metter berry, how can we do, because, i think it's a paid app ? Or if you have the free DL Link.
    Maybe you can do, the theme with simply the battery icon and the coverage.

Thanx.
    06-05-10 09:21 PM
    you can put .alx file?
    06-06-10 08:15 AM
    hey love this theme - just wanted to let you know that the top left icon kinda runs off the screen. other than that, A+!! thank you!!
    06-08-10 08:10 PM
    " There is no batter icon, all battery info comes from meterberry's homescreen notification icon. " ----- And for people who don't have Metter berry, how can we do, because, i think it's a paid app ? Or if you have the free DL Link.
    Maybe you can do, the theme with simply the battery icon and the coverage.

Thanx.
    if your on the mainscreen and you hit the blackberry button to get to all of your icons, youll see the battery meter in the top left corner.

(hope you dont mind me jumping in there OP!)
    06-08-10 08:15 PM
    hey love this theme - just wanted to let you know that the top left icon kinda runs off the screen. other than that, A+!! thank you!!
    Yep I know it runs off the screen a little. I had to find the right balance so it doesn't look like it is over taking the screen and also so that the text lines up just right.

06-08-10 08:20 PM
    ermm... where can i get the meterberry app?! i cant find it in app world...
    06-08-10 08:20 PM
    Yep I know it runs off the screen a little. I had to find the right balance so it doesn't look like it is over taking the screen and also so that the text lines up just right.

gotcha - i put my weatherbug there so you cant even tell -
    06-08-10 08:21 PM
    ermm... where can i get the meterberry app?! i cant find it in app world...
    Crackberry app world

06-08-10 08:35 PM
    Crackberry app world

thank you!!
    06-08-10 08:44 PM
    This theme rocks! I love the weather and battery slots!
    06-09-10 06:55 PM
    Skippy, I still love this theme though I did have a question. After running it for a few days again, (I'm a theme junkie, it's a problem lol) I noticed severe battery drain on my 8530. Meterberry reported about 15% an hour to my surprise. I tried on the stock theme and only had about 2.7% an hour. Any idea why?
    07-24-10 01:59 PM
    Skippy, I still love this theme though I did have a question. After running it for a few days again, (I'm a theme junkie, it's a problem lol) I noticed severe battery drain on my 8530. Meterberry reported about 15% an hour to my surprise. I tried on the stock theme and only had about 2.7% an hour. Any idea why?
    I don't have that problem so i couldn't give u an explanation. Try updating to the latest OS and/or do a battery pull. My drain sits around 5%; but I also have apps that constantly run in the background.
    07-24-10 03:10 PM
    Hello, I tried to download the theme any way possible but keep getting the same message - You don't have access to this site/file..... Could you please upload it anywhere else?! Or if possible to send to my email ? Sorry for the trouble but I really dig this theme and would really like to get it. Also - what exactly is this Meterberry? Is it different app? I'm kinda new with the berry so any help will be highly apprеciated
    07-25-10 02:39 PM
    Hello,

I just wanna say : Thank you skippyhdog. Your theme, i really love it, it's the best i never have on my BB. I use it since the first time you posted it on this forum !
    I use it with the app " BatteryEx " for the batery, weather eye.. And Smarter Wallpaper, to change the home screen every 30min..

Just Thanks, Peace from France, Paris.

Rick.
    07-27-10 04:50 PM
    Any chance for transitions movement ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD