12-05-10 02:54 PM
37 12
tools
    plz do plz do fix it
    06-02-10 11:51 PM
    Ha! Maybe you should go thru my suggestions and bug fixes and just update your very first link! ..oh and one more thing the "gps" network signal isn't just a different font In the menu screen it is also in e-mails, mms/sms txt screen, and media screen..still a very great theme but fixes should me made for full praise!! ..

-Drake

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 11:53 PM
    Hey adeline go over to tb -> homescreen menu (under the banner tab) -> look in inspector -> look for the navigation tab -> set to default horizontal.
    Hope this help! Good luck!

Hi! Thanks! I'm trying out on the simulator. If it's all clear. I will re-upload all the links again.
    Thanks! DDDDDD
    06-02-10 11:57 PM
    Is there any chance you can add a Calendar Preview? TOO many. Dr Appts to remember and need that one function! :-(
    Theme is Beautiful!!!!!
    Thanks for Sharing!!
    -Joey*

06-03-10 07:56 AM
    This looks really good ! Your icons looks great ! Good job.
    06-04-10 09:18 PM
    Thanks all! MyBBOTA.com Download - [FREE] OS 6 Inspired Theme v1 for those who want the original theme.
    06-04-10 10:42 PM
    Your theme is great!!! just one thing in my opinion, if you can put the original background of ZEN I believe, the one that is between blue and black will be much better. Hope that you can work on this to enjoy the icons.

The effects also excellent and now can scroll vertical and horizontal...
    06-04-10 11:51 PM
    Is there any way that the theme could be fixed to scroll side to side on the front page rather than up and down?
    06-07-10 06:53 PM
    Works great on my 8530! Thanks! If I can make a request... Can you plz make one with a weather slot in the banner? That would be so cool. Thanks again

06-07-10 08:37 PM
    I really want to give this theme a go, but the OTA link doesn't seem to work. All I'm getting is 'not allowed' when my browser attempts to load the page.

Anyone else get this/have any suggestions??

06-08-10 06:07 PM
    Very nice!!!

12-05-10 11:35 AM
    Thanlss mannn!

12-05-10 02:54 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD