Hey guys, I don't know what's wrong with the downloads. I'll work on getting it figured out and fixed ASAP!
    05-04-10 07:31 AM
    You can put a good OTA link directly here or.. ?
    05-04-10 08:22 AM
    No because the problem is with the OTA link itself, not where it's located. I contacted mybbota.com to see if they can tell me what is wrong. I did try and reupload the blue version but that one didn't work either. So the problem is on their end not mine.

For right now the best I can do is upload all the zips and use those.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 08:29 AM
    Ok, the should be working now so go ahead and try to download again!

05-04-10 08:39 AM
    Blue one is now downloading

EDIT: Nice theme, I prefer something that runs a little quicker though.

Good work!
    Last edited by block25spur; 05-04-10 at 08:54 AM.
    05-04-10 08:46 AM
    Can you post screenshots so I can see what you mean? The 1XEV should be where the 3G would appear, right above the signal meter. And when I run this on my phone nothing in my inbox is cut off.
    I actually noticed what I believe the person to be talking about. It seems like the notifications are cut off a bit. It's nothing huge or even all that bothersome to me, but I thought you might like a screenshot of what the person seems to be talking about.

EDIT: Actually, whenever I go back and re-read that person's post, it doesn't seem like this is what they're talking about. Ah well...
    05-04-10 09:45 PM
    I actually noticed what I believe the person to be talking about. It seems like the notifications are cut off a bit. It's nothing huge or even all that bothersome to me, but I thought you might like a screenshot of what the person seems to be talking about.

Ah I see what you mean! I actually don't think I can do a lot to fix that since it's cutting off a third party notification and not one off the stock ones. I'm afraid the only way to fix it would be to move the notification area down... which would throw off the regular notifications. I'll look into it though! See what I can do.

05-04-10 09:58 PM
    Cute themes, Love the purple.
    05-04-10 10:37 PM
    Great theme! Not complaining but just wanted to point out that it appears that the notifications become stacked with more than 2, not sure if this was the intended design. Almost seems like they should be inline???

05-09-10 03:36 PM
    Great theme! Not complaining but just wanted to point out that it appears that the notifications become stacked with more than 2, not sure if this was the intended design. Almost seems like they should be inline???

Ack, yeah it should be. I notice the problem on my phone the other day. (I rarely have multiple notifications. lol.) I'm working on getting it fixed but, as mentioned before, I've be SOOO busy lately that the spare time I do end up with I've been using for myself and not on making themes. It WILL be fixed though.

Everyone else - I've gotten the pink version up finally. Say thanks to Rachael for helping me resize the icons, reasons for that are in the main post, and to the person that sent me a donation to get this out to all of you. Otherwise I still wouldn't have it done. Ugh. Don't put THIS much stuff on your plate. Lol. I don't recommend it!
    05-13-10 08:18 PM
    Amy this is great, downloaded blue and the newest green! where do you get your icons? im having really trouble designing themes!
    06-02-10 10:42 AM
    Thanks! I got the icons from here. She has quite a few different variations and if you plan to get seriously into theme making, and like the the icons, she has a special were you can get ALL her icons for a discounted price.

Blackberry Stuff by Laura

I just got the cutesy icons, but I love them!
    06-02-10 12:44 PM
    Is this going to be made for the 4.6? Please try and convert them all! I can't wait to have it on my phone. Thanks!

06-13-10 12:00 PM
    Downloaded the blue one and it's nice! Would it be possible to make one without the weatherslot and the profile icon back on the homescreen?
    06-14-10 02:01 AM
    Great job with the theme a.leah 86, my girlfriend and I like your work, but she to lazy to write you. But her favorite color is yellow and she loves tweety do u think u cud hook her up with a theme, she's kinda new when it come to changing stuff on the BB, even though she's had hers longer then me. Appreciate all the great theme work, thanx in Advance....

B.Phillips
    06-14-10 09:28 AM
    Thanks so much for sharing! You're work is astounding! Can't wait for the OS 4.6 versions.
    06-22-10 10:48 AM
    Wow. Very nice theme. I love it!

03-28-11 01:16 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD