6/23/2010 - I think I've got the notifier issue fixed! They shouldn't pile on top of each other any more so go ahead and redownload if you'd like!

5/13/2010 - Finally got pink up! Big thanks to Rachael for resizing the icons for me. I don't have Photoshop and was having to resize them all individually. I didn't include a screen shot of this one since it's exactly the same but with pink icons and accents.
    4/30/2010 - Green and Blue versions are available!
    UPDATE: Purple is up. I also updated the Orange link. The times in the messages list were cut off. That should be fixed now!

This is a simple theme with 6 mini icons and a hidden today. It also has transitions.

This is for the 85xx OS 5.

The OTAs can be found here ---> Amy's Theme Blog

I'm planning on making this in a green as well. (and maybe a pink, if you ladies would like?)

Lemme know what you think!

Also, 4.6 folks - be patient. I'll make this for you too, just not until later this week at the earliest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by a.leah86; 06-23-10 at 12:32 PM.
    04-28-10 12:07 AM
    Nice! I'm such a pinky girl.

04-28-10 12:25 AM
    Another awesome theme!
    Although I think you should just post the ota link in your original post instead of forcing people to go to your blog. It frooze my phone for 5 minutes while it loaded everything, so that was lame..

04-28-10 12:51 AM
    Another awesome theme!
    Although I think you should just post the ota link in your original post instead of forcing people to go to your blog. It frooze my phone for 5 minutes while it loaded everything, so that was lame..

I load the blog on my phone all the time. In fact, I posted this theme there from my phone.
    04-28-10 12:57 AM
    "forcing"

damn its free. lol. how you gonna complain about the work to download it?? lol.

great job chick.
    04-28-10 01:40 AM
    Lol good point Cami!

And thanks! (I like this one loads better than I thought I would. Haha.)

04-28-10 01:50 AM
    Lemme know if I can help out like design you something, I know you said you don't use photoshop...

04-28-10 02:59 AM
    very very cute amy! but, i already told you that on twitter
    04-28-10 05:43 AM
    Its gorgeous, so so cute, thanks so much, pink one or purple would be brilliant, with pink fonts aswell thanks so much, how you keep making fab themes

04-28-10 12:25 PM
    Awesome theme! I'm looking forward to the green one
    04-28-10 12:52 PM
    can you pleaaaseee email me the DM version I upgraded to 5.0 , but everything is OTA Over here in belgium, we have bad regulations concerning a data plan ..

email : [email protected]

please other designers, mail me your themes and i will get all of my friends using your themes !

ty !
    04-28-10 02:20 PM
    This is very pretty! I usually don't like orange but I really like this one! Very summery. Looking forward to the other colors! Great job!
    04-28-10 02:49 PM
    i love your theme and would it greatly appreciated if it was done in red
    04-28-10 04:00 PM
    i love your theme and would it greatly appreciated if it was done in red
    Unfortunately this theme will not be done in red. I don't have the icons for it... plus I really, really hate the color.

04-28-10 04:22 PM
    no problemo i was just asking cause i try to find themes to match my phone..lol...i still love it though...maybe the pink will be good
    04-28-10 04:30 PM
    no problemo i was just asking cause i try to find themes to match my phone..lol...i still love it though...maybe the pink will be good
    Lol I know what you mean! The pink is pretty pink. Haha. (Not HOT pink, but it's not Red at all.)
    04-28-10 05:16 PM
    Really awesome THEME!! Thanks!!

(ALSO, LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO IT IN A PINK - [email protected]
    Last edited by DispatcherGirl; 04-28-10 at 09:05 PM.
    04-28-10 08:43 PM
    unfortunately this theme will not be done in red. I don't have the icons for it... Plus i really, really hate the color.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol me too
    04-28-10 08:44 PM
    I noticed a few things that you might want to fix. In the inbox the pending!new message and read message all appear cut off. Also for those that don't have 3g versions and instead run on 1xEV-DO it appears where the wifi symbol is suppose to be.

And again I was just pointing out that my phone frooze and lagged while loading your blog and just because it doesn't do it on YOUR phone doesn't mean it doesn't on other peoples.

Lastly great theme.

04-28-10 10:16 PM
    I noticed a few things that you might want to fix. In the inbox the pending!new message and read message all appear cut off. Also for those that don't have 3g versions and instead run on 1xEV-DO it appears where the wifi symbol is suppose to be.

And again I was just pointing out that my phone frooze and lagged while loading your blog and just because it doesn't do it on YOUR phone doesn't mean it doesn't on other peoples.

Lastly great theme.

Can you post screenshots so I can see what you mean? The 1XEV should be where the 3G would appear, right above the signal meter. And when I run this on my phone nothing in my inbox is cut off.
    04-28-10 10:30 PM
    I love it, very cute. I think I'll be downloading this one whenever you come up with the purple version. Oh and just a side thought of mine, it'd be adorable in a nice baby blue. Just saying. Lol
    04-28-10 10:42 PM
    I love it, very cute. I think I'll be downloading this one whenever you come up with the purple version. Oh and just a side thought of mine, it'd be adorable in a nice baby blue. Just saying. Lol
    Purple is up! ^_^
    04-28-10 11:23 PM
    How you gone hate red?!?! lol i have some red ones if u wannnttt emmmm hahaha.

....ppl are so obnoxious and you know what im talking about......lol.
    04-28-10 11:31 PM
    Purple is up! ^_^
    Just downloaded and set it up. I have to say that it's soooo much better than I thought it would be. Not saying that I thought it would be bad or anything. The transitions are smoother than I thought and I actually like them (not a fan of transitions overall). It's a really nice theme and the pictures of it don't do it the justice it deserves! Absolutely awesome work!
    04-28-10 11:42 PM
    How you gone hate red?!?! lol i have some red ones if u wannnttt emmmm hahaha.

....ppl are so obnoxious and you know what im talking about......lol.
    Mmmm, Girl... Red is obnoxious like a jellybean. You know what I'm saying...? (lol)
    04-28-10 11:44 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD