I have a request: Can you make the "normal" version, non-bouncy icons with a weather slot and the new icons? I'd like to try that if possible.
    04-08-11 11:49 AM
    I have a request: Can you make the "normal" version, non-bouncy icons with a weather slot and the new icons? I'd like to try that if possible.
    Sure thing. Should roll out the version tomorrow.
    $
    BTW, did the restore work for the icon problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 11:56 AM
    Sure thing. Should roll out the version tomorrow.
    $
    BTW, did the restore work for the icon problem?

No, it's still there...it must be a default BB app...although I don't recall ever seeing it before, unless it was pulled from some folder I never paid much attention to. weird! Thanks for dedicating yourself to all these request...very cool of you!
    04-08-11 01:34 PM
    No, it's still there...it must be a default BB app...although I don't recall ever seeing it before, unless it was pulled from some folder I never paid much attention to. weird! Thanks for dedicating yourself to all these request...very cool of you!
    Hahahaha no problem, it saves me the work of having to make a whole new theme (jk )

Just so you know, I'm almost done, but since its late at night here, ill update it tomorrow.

Oh, a word of advice, if the icon doesn't do anything, you could just hide it,then you won't be able to see it anymore, I do that often with things like the WAP browser.

04-08-11 01:41 PM
    Updated Normal version (With weather slot!)
    04-09-11 01:22 AM
    So, where's the feedback, guys?

BTW, for all you multiple device owners, I will be working on a version for the 9630/9650/9700/9780 and the 9000.
    04-15-11 09:05 AM
    Wow, sweet theme. Thanks so much. While I own a Torch now, I would download and use this in a heartbeat if I still had my Curve.
    04-19-11 07:31 PM
    About me making this for other devices, I'll have lots of time to do that, but after my O'levels. Also, I would like to know which versions to make for you guys (I.e weather slot, icons, etc...)

04-20-11 08:10 AM
    Um... Idk if its just me, but the normal version's menu screen is pink blue and green bars? Would look a lot better with generic background IMO.

04-25-11 04:18 AM
    Will you make this for 9930? Pleaaaaase?
    12-28-11 07:58 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD