Here is a nice theme i made using the stock OS6 icons..

This theme is for OS 5.0

Theme has 7 customizable mini icons, a static "Turn Power Off" icon (far left), and a Hidden Today (calendar icon has to be placed in the first icon slot on the App page).

OTA Link

If you like my themes and want to make a donation, click on the link below: Please place a note on your post telling which theme it's for:
    PayPal Donations

Any Theme customizations will be done on a Pre-donation basis ONLY.

Thanks to BBThemeLab for providing the OS6 icons..

EDIT:
    One thing i noticed though that I'm not sure how to fix: You may not see any notification icons (red star) on the home screen icons (like for FB, mail messages, etc).. not sure why they show up on the App screen and not the home screen..

Also, after doing a reboot, if you do get a new notification icon, if you click on the icon, say a new mail message, the new notification icon wont go away... you have to go to the App screen, highlight the icon, then 'move' it, go back to the home screen.. then go back to the App screen and 'move' it back to where you want it... I've been trying to figure out why this happens but have no idea.. probably related to the svg file some how.

This seems to only do this immediately after a battery pull and if you actually received any new notification during the time the battery was out.

Other than these little bugs, I think the theme works pretty good.. just wanted to give you all a heads up so you can anticipate this little quirk
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 08-22-10 at 11:18 PM.
    08-22-10 06:29 PM
    Rockdog, once again great theme! Love the wallpaper! I think everyone should try this theme! Thanks again! aj64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 08:26 PM
    The "Manage Connections" icon is the original..make it the official os6 icon on and your "IM" icon is from the old os6 set..if you could fix those things and also make a version with no Hidden today and change the profile to a weather slot..

08-22-10 08:36 PM
    Nice theme but a 3G icon would be nice that's a deal breaker for me

08-22-10 08:45 PM
    The "Manage Connections" icon is the original..make it the official os6 icon on and your "IM" icon is from the old os6 set..if you could fix those things and also make a version with no Hidden today and change the profile to a weather slot..

I agree with drake on this one. That would make this a really great theme!

08-22-10 09:34 PM
    Nice theme but a 3G icon would be nice that's a deal breaker for me

can you explain this to me please?
    08-22-10 10:26 PM

Are you referring to the IM folder icon? can you give me an example of what this looks like?
    08-22-10 10:32 PM
    Are you referring to the IM folder icon? can you give me an example of what this looks like?
    check out this post. http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...tamoon-506112/

It links to the official icons by bbthemelab.

also, is there any way that the "power off" static icon could be removed?
    08-22-10 10:49 PM
    check out this post. http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...tamoon-506112/

It links to the official icons by bbthemelab.

also, is there any way that the "power off" static icon could be removed?
    That is the icon set I am working with..
    08-22-10 11:18 PM
    I appreciate all the input and requests for changes, edits, etc...

Theme customizations will be done on a Pre-donation basis ONLY. Which means, if you want something customized, I can do that, but only on a donation basis..

Click on the link below: Please place a note on your post telling which theme it's for:
    PayPal Donations
    08-22-10 11:20 PM

I loaded the 9800 simulator and from what I can tell, the manage connections icon and the IM folder icon are 'official" OS6 icons.. not sure what you mean by make it "official."

I know BB theme Lab had their own OS6 icons versions, but those are not what I'm using.
    08-22-10 11:30 PM
    I loaded the 9800 simulator and from what I can tell, the manage connections icon and the IM folder icon are 'official" OS6 icons.. not sure what you mean by make it "official."

I know BB theme Lab had their own OS6 icons versions, but those are not what I'm using.
    The Manage Connections icon is from the os 5 set (the new icon is a square with 3 semi-circle orange lines at the bottom left corner), the IM or "Instant Messenger" folder is from the old os 6 set made by BBthemelab (the new icon is a folder with 2 silhouette's of people, one gray and one blue) ..these 2 icons are in the set your using but I guess you skipped over them on accident then putting them into theme builder lol..

08-23-10 07:29 AM
    Also! The "Maps" icon isn't from this set, its from os 5..

08-23-10 07:42 AM
    I did a replace all icons with the new and improved icon set. I will post up the link tonight for you all.. thanks for the input.
    08-23-10 01:14 PM
    I did a replace all icons with the new and improved icon set. I will post up the link tonight for you all.. thanks for the input.
    Your welcome ..

08-23-10 02:00 PM
    Ok, theme has been updated with the latest OS6 icons as requested. Use the same OTA link to download the theme again..
    Enjoy!
    08-23-10 10:38 PM
    I updated the theme for you to include the Alarm icon.. use the same OTA link on the first post to re-download the theme...

let me know if you need anything else.
    09-09-10 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD