My first theme, feedback appreciated.

OTA

vindieseltuc likes this.
    01-10-11 10:29 PM
    I like this theme a lot. The only thing I don't like is that the application name does not show up when scrolled over on the homepage. Thanks for sharing your work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 11:51 PM
    Very nice theme and very nice effort in creating such a wonderful theme .
    01-11-11 12:15 AM
    Awesome theme, perfect

01-11-11 08:05 AM
    Very nice theme love the icons!

01-11-11 10:38 AM
    I like this theme a lot. The only thing I don't like is that the application name does not show up when scrolled over on the homepage. Thanks for sharing your work!

Good point. I turned it off because I know which icons represent which apps. I can see where you would want it when trying out a theme with new-to-you icons. I'll be sure to add it in future adventures.
    01-11-11 01:11 PM
    I love this theme, it's exactly what I've been looking for! Please make more! Love the mni icons and the weather slot! Now you can venture into using great colors and things like that! I'm looking forward to your next creation!! Thank you so much!

01-11-11 02:12 PM
    That is a good reason, but I have another. I have 5 email boxes going to my blackberry. Some for work, others for different parts of the rest of my life. I don't use the combined messages folder, I prefer to keep them separate. I like to know which box I am opening. I don't rely on my memory to know where they are. I like having 8-12 icons on my homepage but they have to hide, so I can see my wallpaper. When I open the phone & bring up the dock, I like to know what I'm scrolling over. I also live in a place where weather is a big deal. I like being able to roll over the icon & it show me the temp & conditions.

01-11-11 08:08 PM
    Ouch, very good reasons to have the App name displayed. I originally designed this to be wallpaper friendly and still functional, I guess I missed a spot. I admit I didn't even think about someone with multiple email accounts.
    01-12-11 12:26 AM
    No worries. I will just wait for your next creation!

01-12-11 06:46 PM
    hi very good song, is just what I was looking for, but the truth is I do not like the wallpaper, you could make a wallpaper with a neutral, just black in the setup wizard? thanks if you do not mind send me the link to download it to my pin is 2394fc6a
    01-27-11 07:08 PM
    Very,very,very cool theme!!!!! Thanks...can't wait to see ur next one

01-28-11 09:07 AM
    thanks for sharing this theme .. just downloaded and trying it out ..
    03-13-11 10:34 PM
    Very good!

03-14-11 06:31 AM
    Would much prefer if the lockscreen wallpaper changed and that the app screen background was a plain colour instead of a picture, but other than that it's a great theme!
    03-21-11 09:29 AM
    I just downloaded this and I think that it is flawless! I love it! wishing i would have found it sooner! will be keeping it for a very long time! may even get it when i upgrade! thanks a bunch man!
    05-03-11 02:31 AM
    looks awesome
    05-31-11 03:53 AM
    Good job and thanks; I like my themes simple and wallpaper ready!
    05-31-11 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD