This is my very first theme I have ever made. Props to fdb8231 for the lessons, and .svg file. everything else was my creation. this theme is based on a high energy electric dance. check out the previews and try the theme, if you don't like the backgrounds but like my theme then please pm me!! for a donation i will tweak and customize to your liking, so please let me know!! leave feedback and don't forget to donate if you like my work, link is at the bottom!

5.0 OTA:MyBBOTA.com Download - Last.Dance

Previews:

Donate: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by boondocker; 03-30-10 at 08:04 PM.
    03-30-10 07:05 PM
    I really LOVE the images used for this theme and the bottom dock! But, is there ANY chance of adding a "Calendar + Bottom Dock"? I have Medical appointments pretty much at least once a week and NEED that Calendar on the main screen,
    Thank You for Sharing Your Artwork & Talents!
    -JoeyLee*
    joeyinpa -at- vzw.blackberry.net

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 12:50 AM
    i dont understand... are you saying you do not want the hidden took, and you want a solif today so no matter what u always see calledar events on the hs?
    03-31-10 02:28 PM
    any feedback?
    04-01-10 11:01 PM
    does anybody like it
    04-04-10 10:46 AM
    does anybody like it
    Yea I think you did a great job on your first theme. Much better than mine which I was embarassed to post. When are you going to do another one? Looking forward to seeing it!
    04-04-10 11:33 AM
    Nice theme. I downloaded one like this before and notice that yours has the same problem I found in the other, specifically you can scroll across the bottom icons but cannot scroll up to the 8th or "weather" icon. I have Weatherbug. On Weatherbug, when you scroll onto it, it will show the current temp. Right now, it will just show a pic of forecast.
    Could it be something I'm doing wrong? If so, please let me know. Other than that, if the scroll up to 8th icon worked, you got yourself a very good first time theme.
    04-04-10 05:01 PM
    I really LOVE the images used for this theme and the bottom dock! But, is there ANY chance of adding a "Calendar + Bottom Dock"? I have Medical appointments pretty much at least once a week and NEED that Calendar on the main screen,
    Thank You for Sharing Your Artwork & Talents!
    -JoeyLee*
    joeyinpa -at- vzw.blackberry.net

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You need to move your icons so that Calendar is on bottom dock. You don't have to keep the same configuration that you got when you loaded it.
    Hope that helps.
    04-04-10 05:06 PM
    I think you do an excellent job! I have both this one and your previous 8 icon theme. I have some feedback for yo.

-the smaller bar at the top along with the 3G icon (excellent)
    -clock and date are centered unlike your "8 icon" theme.. but for some reason when the phone is looking for signal, the "searching for signal" lies on top of the clock? dunno if this is a problem here. It is a problem on the "8 icon"
    -weather slot
    -hidden today (although not too useful for me cause i don't use the today, but pretty!)

Things that could be fixed:
    -8 icons is a MUST for me !! (i have the mailbox, two email boxes, SMS, BBM, contacts, facebook, and the weather. 8 icons looks good, and is useful without being too small.
    -background on main menu is nice, but be careful in your choice as it can be either too simple or distracting.
    -volume icon on main screen is a little too small, dunno if that can be fixed by rearranging the icons on the top better(dunno if you can move the battery meter).
    - I had a theme that had transitions and it was nice, however, dunno if that uses more of the phone's resources, don't need it if it does.
    - i prefer the blue highlights on the icons, however good job on the white!
    -the name of the icons to appear centered on the screen! not on top of the icons please =p icon name on the main screen is a must for me.
    -i don't really like the hidden icons on the main screen.. i like them to stay put as they are already small enough and do not interfere with the look of the main screen. nice that ur able to do that tho.. =p

Overall GREAT JOB, wish i could make such great themes. keep it up!! =)
    04-04-10 05:44 PM
    oh.. another thing about this theme..
    the dock is a bit too sensitive, and the weather icon can't be reached on the main screen.. would be great that when the dock was up you could also reach the volume.. and when the dock was down.. you could press the enter key to access the weather.. or vise versa
    would also love to see who i'm connected to when i'm using wifi, as the status bar won't tell you. dunno if there's room for that.
    04-12-10 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD