This one is for the ladies that require a little bit of tweaking and customization in their lives! This another theme from my buddy fdb8231, this theme contains the basic layout of a precision, with an 7 icon home screen, weather slot, and the icons "glow" when selected. The ugly 1XEV and EDGE has be replaced with 3G,so no matter what gsm you are on you can enjoy what vzw users enjoy. both wallpapers are fun and color filled, but yes the home screen image can still be changed to suit your liking!! Please leave feed back on your likings and dis likings and what you would like to see in another version!

Previews:

OTA download for 5.0 os : MyBBOTA.com Download - Ocean Precision

And please remember, we have lives if you like our work and would like to see more donations are always appreciated to keep things smooth in our lives. we also take request and tweaks for donations so don't be shy to pm and we can work something out. If you would like to thank you with a paypal donation of your choosing please follow this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by boondocker; 03-19-10 at 09:59 PM. Reason: added stuff
    03-19-10 09:21 PM
    Hey great theme! Actually what I've been looking for. Not just for girls lol. The only thing I would change is the endless scrolling. Don't like that so much but other than that lovin it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 06:31 AM
    Thanks for thinking of the girls! Can you add a version with some pink icons for a more girl style? I like your themes & thanks for sharing!

03-20-10 08:39 AM
    Thanks for thinking of the girls! Can you add a version with some pink icons for a more girl style? I like your themes & thanks for sharing!

I am not the creator fdb8231 is, you would have to pm him and ask him i am pretty sure for a small donation, sometime this weekend he would sit down and take the time to work on it for you. thank you for choosing our theme though!!
    03-20-10 09:39 AM

I love making themes and spending time on them. I post my free ones as is. I have no problem customizing any of them. Or making you a totally different one for a small donation. This will also help keep my wife off my back for spending so much time on my computer creating them.
    03-20-10 08:27 PM
    This is really pretty. Thank you. I'm going to download it.

Okay, what program do I use to DL? Firefox asks what program I want to open this file with?
    03-20-10 10:19 PM
    This is really pretty. Thank you. I'm going to download it.

Okay, what program do I use to DL? Firefox asks what program I want to open this file with?
    This is an OTA file you need to click on the link while using your Blackberry. If you would like I can send the .alx file for you to download using desktop manager. Just private message me.
    03-21-10 07:12 AM
    Thank you so much, fdb. See pvt msg.
    03-21-10 09:35 AM
    did everything work out for you sapphirestar?
    03-23-10 04:31 PM
    thanks for this theme, its colourful. i just upgrade my phone to OS 5.0 n this is one of the themes i using.
    03-24-10 11:08 AM
    I'm glad you like it! If all goes well my first hidden dock will be posted tonight! Look for City of Color and lights.
    03-24-10 12:32 PM
    did everything work out for you sapphirestar?
    YES!!!!! i love it!! thanks again, fdb, you rock!!

will also be looking for the new theme later tonite. thx again
    Last edited by SapphireStar; 03-27-10 at 01:47 PM. Reason: add
    03-27-10 01:46 PM
    with a donation?
    03-27-10 02:30 PM
    with a donation?

Me? Sure nuff did!
    03-27-10 04:03 PM
    I will make this a hidden dock theme for anyone willing to make a small donatio of $1. Just private message me after donation is made. I will send the link.
    03-29-10 05:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD