Following on from my earlier post about the necessity of weather slots I thought I would have another rant and open a discussion....

IPhone themes for BB???
    Why would you want your phone to look like another phone?
    You want iphone icons, buy an iphone!!!

Would you go into a shop and say "I want a PC but I want it to look like a Mac"? Or "I want an ipod but make it look like a creative zen"???!!!

Makes no sense.

While I'm at it:
    Hidden Docks-any need?
    Your phone screen is off due to it being locked and the backlight times out. You only unlock it so you can use your phone so why does the dock need to be hidden?? Or do people just unlock their phones just to see how beautiful their wallpaper is and then lock the phone again???!!
    Again,seems pointless.

Sliding docks:
    By the time you scroll to the icon you want, you could have just pressed the bb key and gone there from the menu.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.damn pointless features!!!

Nb-this post is in no way meant to insult or offend anyone. It is purely for the art of humour, entertainment and discussion. It is not designed to incite anyone and I'm not trying to be a troll.
    Feel free to offer your opinion on my questions- I am just intrigued as to why people are insistent on these features which to me seem pointless!

It is also not meant to offend any theme designers who spend time developing the themes. Your time is appreciated by all (including me).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by the_fury_2000; 06-19-10 at 08:46 AM.
    06-19-10 01:44 AM
    Sorry folks but I don't have a free theme to download.
    Following on from my earlier post about the necessity of weather slots I thought I would have another rant and open a discussion....

IPhone themes for BB???

Would you go into a shop and say "I want a PC but I want it to look like a Mac"? Or "I want an ipod but make it look like a creative zen"???!!!

Makes no sense.

While I'm at it:
    Hidden Docks-any need?
    Your phone screen is off due to it being locked and the backlight times out. You only unlock it so you can use your phone so why does the dock need to be hidden?? Or do people just unlock their phones just to see how beautiful their wallpaper is and then lock the phone again???!!
    Again,seems pointless.

Sliding docks:
    By the time you scroll to the icon you want, you could have just pressed the bb key and gone there from the menu.

Nb-this post is in no way meant to insult or offend anyone. It is purely for the art of humour, entertainment and discussion. Feel free to offer your opinion on my questions- I am just intrigued as to why people are insistent on these features which to me seem pointless!

Oh boy this post is gonna get worked over by others come morning time. Best of luck bro

06-19-10 02:25 AM
    Your gonna get A LOT of negative responses..I haven't yet cuz I'm to sleepy..mine join-in in tha mornin!..

06-19-10 03:15 AM
    Well different people have different tastes and they like different things. Some people may want the features of a blackberry but the interface that of an iphone. Some people might find it easier to scroll from the dock instead of having to click the bb button and go to the menu.

06-19-10 03:31 AM
    Heh. I'm just thrown off at the fact that you actually took the time to create this post to complain about what other people like to do with their phones. My question though.. What was the whole title thing about? Get our blood pumpin' for a nifty iphone theme and then let us down as hard as when we found out that santas not real? Cruel man. Just cruel. :-)
    06-19-10 08:16 AM
    On reflection, although the content is an entertaining rant and a personal opinion I agree the title was a bit "trollish"
    Point taken and title now changed.

06-19-10 08:49 AM
    Alright! Ppl get themes that cool like other platforms because.........well have you ever just looked at what BB has to offer on a stock look ( this will be improved in OS 6 )..we don't want the phones because we're obvious BB lovers ( to stick with RIM though lack of components that others have ) if we can't have that at least we have the right for are devices to look good! ..Now the fact that ppl like hidden and sliding docks is that it brings another thing that keeps you interested..The thing is that not everyone does the "simple and strait to the point" tasks to you use your BB for..I'm a younger person myself ( 17 ) so I like looks with my BB..I use apps on a daily bases to keep up with Friends, Software, and Music.."Pointless" I don't think that's a very good word to describe these features ( because to tell you that truth this is a insult to BB themers ) they go out there way to brighten the lives ( and screens lol ) of users all around..huuuuuu I feel great that I could do this ..

-Drake

06-19-10 09:52 AM
    Well, I use a sliding dock, I like it. Makes me fell a little more native to windows interface, if all the icons were on the bottom lol. I like point and click more than I like surfing the bb key I guess lol

06-19-10 10:05 AM
    The thing that irks me is folks that spell HUMOR with a second R. Really?!? So annoying!

06-19-10 10:17 AM
    because sadly dear. not everyone enjoys at&t and not everyone has enough money for an iphone but they like how it looks. bb's are cheaper
    06-19-10 10:24 AM
    Well different people have different tastes and they like different things. Some people may want the features of a blackberry but the interface that of an iphone. Some people might find it easier to scroll from the dock instead of having to click the bb button and go to the menu.

I'm guilty on this, I like the Droid icons and themes but prefer the BB OS.

06-19-10 10:28 AM
    If all you do is complain on these forums why do you come to them? You obviously use more on your phone than you say you do if you come to these forums. Thankfully everyone is different, get over it and stop trolling

06-19-10 10:30 AM
    Really!? You posted this rant? Man, what a life, I'm bored so I'll rant on people who like different things than me. Well I for one don't like Apple, but the icons could be all right, I enjoy having a weather slot so I don't have to go and click on my weather app to see the conditions, and I like having a hidden today, so I can I go to my calendar and see what's coming up without having to open it and scroll through it, and now that I know what the sliding dock is, I like it. It's a convenience factor, why open something you don't have to? Just scroll to it. You may not like it, but others do, just get over it. If you want a different theme that you like that you can't find, download the theme builder and phone simulator and make your own, or just shut up.

06-19-10 04:21 PM
    Well can someone make a Iphone theme with a hidden today,no weather slot? Thanks

06-19-10 04:36 PM
    What a D-bag. Do you b-itch about other dumb-*** things too? "What's the point of an f'ing toaster? I can put my bread in the oven and it makes toast just fine". Or "What's the point in Blue-ray, so useless, my betamax still plays my movies just fine". These posts aren't just for humor, because they're not funny. The fact that people took the time to figure out how to code a scrolling dock, or a hidden dock should be applauded. They are taking something that is plain and basic, and doing something that generally shouldn't happen in a theme. If you take away these "useless" features then every theme is plain and boring with different wallpaper. Here's my question, what's the point of useless threads complaining about things that other people like, even better, what was the point of your parents conceiving you? guess they didn't have a place to get condoms close to the trailer park.

This reply was in no way meant to offend the fine white trash of trailer parks nationwide.

06-21-10 02:27 AM
    This thread is misleading.
    **(FREE)** Iphone theme w/weather and sliding hidden dock

Should be "**RANT** iPhone, weather slots, and sliding/hidden docks."
    06-21-10 11:10 AM
    Cool themes, yeaah I want it this themes buddy's

06-23-10 10:34 AM
    You really need to grow up. If you don't want iphone icons on your phone don't put them on there. That doesn't mean they shouldn't have any available. Maybe I should say I want all Mac icons on all the themes and get upset if they don't have them. That is what you are doing. Just because you want something one way you get all crazy when people offer other options. Maybe someone can't get an iphone. Maybe you don't know that only AT&T offers iphones. You should just stop and get this pointless thread off the forum.

IPhone themes for BB???

Makes no sense.

While I'm at it:
    Hidden Docks-any need?
    Again,seems pointless.

Sliding docks:

Nb-this post is in no way meant to insult or offend anyone. It is purely for the art of humour, entertainment and discussion. It is not designed to incite anyone and I'm not trying to be a troll.
    Feel free to offer your opinion on my questions- I am just intrigued as to why people are insistent on these features which to me seem pointless!

It is also not meant to offend any theme designers who spend time developing the themes. Your time is appreciated by all (including me).

06-23-10 10:40 AM
    I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright! Ppl get themes that cool like other platforms because.........well have you ever just looked at what BB has to offer on a stock look ( this will be improved in OS 6 )..we don't want the phones because we're obvious BB lovers ( to stick with RIM though lack of components that others have ) if we can't have that at least we have the right for are devices to look good! ..Now the fact that ppl like hidden and sliding docks is that it brings another thing that keeps you interested..The thing is that not everyone does the "simple and strait to the point" tasks to you use your BB for..I'm a younger person myself ( 17 ) so I like looks with my BB..I use apps on a daily bases to keep up with Friends, Software, and Music.."Pointless" I don't think that's a very good word to describe these features ( because to tell you that truth this is a insult to BB themers ) they go out there way to brighten the lives ( and screens lol ) of users all around..huuuuuu I feel great that I could do this ..

-Drake

06-23-10 10:44 AM
    Well.. I think the_fury_2000 is so successful to make theme builders in this forum speak out their thoughts. Nice one

06-25-10 06:51 PM
    im like so annoyed..i was lookin for a themes 4 my bf and i get this.....
    06-27-10 03:25 PM
    So what type a theme you rocking? I bet its not the original lol

Don't buy a mac an ***** about it not looking like windows

06-27-10 05:42 PM
    Aww man, the guy who posted this is a complete d bag!

06-28-10 12:56 AM
    Kinda agree. Why buy a BB to have it look like an iPhone.

That's like buying a toyota and putting a ferrari body kit on so it looks like one. What's the point? You just look like a moron driving a piece of **** toyota.

06-28-10 01:56 AM
    "ditto"!!!
    07-27-10 02:10 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD