11-21-10 11:55 AM
43 12
tools
    Okay everyone. iPhone Eternity 2.0 is coming, I'm gonna start to get to work on it. I want you all to have some part in it. So start giving some ideas of what I should put on it and change.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 12:11 PM
    Okay everyone. iPhone Eternity 2.0 is coming, I'm gonna start to get to work on it. I want you all to have some part in it. So start giving some ideas of what I should put on it and change.

Awesome theme here! Suggestions for next version: Weather Slot...Clickable Clock/Manage Connections/Time(Alarm)/Calendar...Anyone else? Can't wait...
    Also, I thought about a hidden or sliding animated dock, but I love the icons...so maybe .

from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bgatewood07; 11-01-10 at 01:50 PM.
    11-01-10 01:40 PM
    Okay! I gotta know how to do the clickable stuff... So if anyone can tell me that would be great!

11-01-10 01:50 PM
    No dock...just have all the icons on the home screen like the 8330 had! I miss that...

11-01-10 06:13 PM
    Yeah I agree!

11-01-10 06:24 PM
    Okay! I gotta know how to do the clickable stuff... So if anyone can tell me that would be great!

Make sure you watch ALL of BBthemelab videos. All you need to know is there, just make sure you watch every single tutorial.
    11-01-10 06:48 PM
    Make sure you watch ALL of BBthemelab videos. All you need to know is there, just make sure you watch every single tutorial.
    Seriously??? Almost all of them are more than 20 or 30 minutes! :/

11-01-10 07:04 PM
    Seriously??? Almost all of them are more than 20 or 30 minutes! :/

So you don't want to spend the time and get better?
    11-01-10 07:37 PM
    You got me there... Haha so every single tutorial? Like even the sliding dock tutorials and all that? I know how to do sliding docks and hidden docks but the clickable stuff is what I don't get

11-01-10 07:57 PM
    You got me there... Haha so every single tutorial? Like even the sliding dock tutorials and all that? I know how to do sliding docks and hidden docks but the clickable stuff is what I don't get

Sliding, clickable stuff, and one revolving function that I have not tried myself. That one, I'd give it to you looks complicated but the results look pretty sweet.
    11-01-10 08:17 PM
    I'll be working on iPhone Eternity 2.0 tomorrow! There will be different versions of this and of course all the themes I make will forever be free so keep an eye out!

11-01-10 10:53 PM
    Works great!!! I luv the bright icons! I have 1 small suggestion....could u make it so when u change ur wallpaper the lock screen changes 2.

11-03-10 07:00 PM
    Works great!!! I luv the bright icons! I have 1 small suggestion....could u make it so when u change ur wallpaper the lock screen changes 2.

I will definitely see what I can do on version 2. And thank you so much I'm glad everyone loves this I would still love some suggestions and what you would like to see on the new version. So just give me all your wants and I will try my best to put it in.

And also, for everyone to know, I am working on a theme requested long ago so I had no time to work on it today but I will as soon as possible!

11-03-10 09:19 PM
    works fine in my bb curve 8520 OS5, nice work..thanks..any upgrades?
    11-10-10 04:09 AM
    any news on version 2 of this theme stuckinamerica?
    11-10-10 07:38 AM
    If I could have access to some new iphone icons that would be great. Anybody know where I could find some?

11-10-10 07:50 AM
    looks nice. i'm going to try it out on my mom's bb.
    11-20-10 08:49 PM
    Okay cool

11-21-10 11:55 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD