This theme is from the cydia app use for an ipod theme. I really enjoy this theme for my ipod so I decided to remake it for my blackberry and for all who would like this theme please let me know what you think (screenshoots below) ...... DOWNLOAD~!!!!!!! MyBBOTA.com Download - iLLUMINE for Blackberry
    08-19-10 06:07 PM
    Hey yasmin, I downloaded your theme and it is a nice theme, its quick and has no lag to it like some of the other themes. Myself, what would be nice is, I kinda like an iphone theme with maybe 18 icons on the home screen. I think this would look good on your theme, hey, its just my opinion though, I know a lot of people don't like that look but on an iphonish or ipod theme I think I like the 18 icons. Other than that great job! And thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 10:58 PM
    I really love this theme as well. I was wondering if you could make the part with the time/wifi/sound/battery smaller & make it a hidden dock.
    08-27-10 05:24 PM
    Can you please add a weather slot on the home screen?

08-28-10 03:22 AM
    I really like this, good job
    08-28-10 07:19 PM
    Thats a cool theme. I like!!!!
    08-30-10 03:35 AM
    Cool theme, def going to download
    09-05-10 02:30 AM
    Downloaded! Its cute, I like it

02-08-11 03:43 PM
    this is a nice theme I wish it had transitions though
    02-10-11 03:18 AM
    I love this theme, no lags at all and very clean. But I was wondering if you can sub the sounds profile for the weather slot instead? All in all, one of my fav themes

02-10-11 04:57 AM
    Hey yasmin, I downloaded your theme and it is a nice theme, its quick and has no lag to it like some of the other themes. Myself, what would be nice is, I kinda like an iphone theme with maybe 18 icons on the home screen. I think this would look good on your theme, hey, its just my opinion though, I know a lot of people don't like that look but on an iphonish or ipod theme I think I like the 18 icons. Other than that great job! And thank you!

I actually like that idea also

02-10-11 04:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD