01-09-11 07:21 PM
    I'm gonna dl both!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 07:54 PM
    I'm gonna dl both!

You mean all 8? There are 8 themes total here :-)
    01-09-11 07:56 PM
    Arsenal my brother! As always another beautiful great theme! Dude like I said before many times, your themes are amazing! You are like a theme making machine! THANK YOU once again! Its running great and smooth! Oh yeah, THANK YOU for posting OTA'S! The way themes are supposed to be posted! Hahahaha! Thanks!

01-09-11 08:31 PM
    Arsenal my brother! As always another beautiful great theme! Dude like I said before many times, your themes are amazing! You are like a theme making machine! THANK YOU once again! Its running great and smooth! Oh yeah, THANK YOU for posting OTA'S! The way themes are supposed to be posted! Hahahaha! Thanks!

I am not a villain lol
    01-09-11 08:32 PM
    I just downloaded this to my BB. Thanks so much! So far I love it!
    01-18-11 07:46 PM
    I just downloaded this to my BB. Thanks so much! So far I love it!
    You are welcome! :-)
    01-18-11 09:23 PM
    Hello stranger
    I like this. And would download & use iffffff it didn't show the calander entries
    Looks good though.

& soooorrrryyyy about never emailing you back that one time. My phone broke & recently got a new one :]

01-19-11 09:47 PM
    Hello stranger
    I like this. And would download & use iffffff it didn't show the calander entries
    Looks good though.

& soooorrrryyyy about never emailing you back that one time. My phone broke & recently got a new one :]

The hiddendock, weather, and zen versions don't show the calendar entries. That was like a month ago? lol I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore :-)
    01-19-11 10:32 PM
    Slowly but surely, updating all of my images and OTA's. You know, I like to play by the rules and stuff!
    03-07-11 11:47 PM
    Great theme, was just what I was looking for. The only one thing I don't care for is the fact that the clock on the HD/HT one is so small. Would have been nice if it were centered and about twice the size.

Otherwise, I love it! Great work!!

05-06-11 01:51 AM
    It was done like that to have as many calendar/texts/messages entries as possible
    Great theme, was just what I was looking for. The only one thing I don't care for is the fact that the clock on the HD/HT one is so small. Would have been nice if it were centered and about twice the size.

Otherwise, I love it! Great work!!

05-07-11 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD