A theme in different shades of gold.

10 mini icons, weather slot, simple hidden dock(ESC to hide/SPACE to show), and click-able clock.

Wallpapers found on PB,DA, and Google.
    Icons are from Blackberry Theme Lab Thank you!

OTA 5.0

OTA 4.6
    Last edited by Lilin28; 06-16-10 at 12:22 PM.
    06-16-10 12:44 AM
    Looks awesome but for some reason I keep getting a error stating 907 COD not valid when I try to download

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 01:01 AM
    Hey lilin, I went to download your theme for 5.0 and it gave me an error and it said invalid cod file! Couldn't download it! Looks good though!

06-16-10 01:03 AM
    Same thing happened to me..failed in the middle of its download progress. It said "907 invalid COD"..any clue?? Awesome theme though !

06-16-10 01:58 AM
    ugh sorry guys let me try to upload again.

--------------------------------
    Waiting for them to be approved
    Last edited by Lilin28; 06-16-10 at 02:22 AM.
    06-16-10 02:06 AM
    New links are up!
    06-16-10 12:22 PM
    Lilin, I just downloaded again and have to say. Awesome Job! Looks great, love how you hide the dock and bring it back! Great! Looking forward to more from you! Aj64 here in PA!

06-16-10 01:03 PM
    Love ur theme!! Awesome colors and I love mini icons!! Great job!!

06-16-10 01:13 PM
    *sigh* another OTA
    06-16-10 01:36 PM
    Icons are from Blackberry Theme Lab Thank you!
    Your welcome. Nice looking theme.
    06-16-10 03:51 PM
    Thank you for your responses!
    06-20-10 01:07 AM
    maybe the os6 icons would be a great inclusion
    06-20-10 02:33 AM
    As of now there are only 3 colors of OS6 icons available and I do not have permissions to recolor, nor the money to buy a license to be able to.
    06-20-10 12:51 PM
    Looks pretty good- although the icons are a little bit small and hard to see. I really like the way the messages interface looks!

Thanks!

06-25-10 12:07 PM
    It looks great!!!,the wallpapers are really nice,I would love if you could make a version of this with smaller fonts and with hidden today,that would be the perfect theme,can't wait great great job !!!

06-25-10 02:30 PM
    Really like the theme but being a newbie I may have done something wrong...

Some of my applications don't show now like tether,crackberry,formula1,etc. I also had a hidden folder with a lot of junk apps like the NFL that are back
    06-28-10 12:13 PM
    Check your folders....
    06-28-10 12:14 PM
    Check your folders....
    Thanks, found them in downloads
    06-28-10 12:35 PM
    I really, really like this theme. Unfortunately these old eyes just can't focus with the small type and gold colored lettering. Thank you so much for providing a great theme for the Curve 8520/8530 for both 4.6 and 5.0 OS. You are a rare developer that tries to keep the masses happy. I will look forward to more releases in the future that may treat these old eyes a little better, but rest assured, you did a great job on this one.
    06-28-10 09:06 PM
    Cod wont install, i put on mem card, and found it, went to install and sadly says invalid cod =(
    06-29-10 12:06 PM
    Lilin28, what a great theme! And a Metal Babe as well!!(Sorry,No Devil Sign Emoticons available)
    Looking Forward to admiring your further projects. I hope by the time you soften up and start putting out VH, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and DIO themes I'll be eligible for an up grade. LoL!!(but on the inside). The home page of this theme is sick. love the color, the disappearing icons, and the fact that they're small icons which leaves more room for wallpaper. Since I've just had back surgery, You've inspired me to give theme building a shot. Maybe hit you up for some advice.

Again, Great Theme. Waiting to see Slayer, Keep up the good work!!

If you download this and use it, at least say Thank You 1. since its good work 2. because it keeps the builder inspired to do more and 3. You got it for free you BUM!! we all cant do work like this and if you've noticed she hasn't even posted a "Donate" banner!
    06-29-10 12:10 PM
    works well now that i downloaded it from the bb browser instead of from my pc, so far i like it, just need to learn the features a bit. =)
    06-29-10 01:06 PM
    Thank you!

Kwkid- Maybe I can fix something up for you.

DarthHomer- You just made me lol and my boss just shot me a weird look.
    06-29-10 01:56 PM
    Thank you!

Kwkid- Maybe I can fix something up for you.

DarthHomer- You just made me lol and my boss just shot me a weird look.
    06-29-10 01:57 PM
    Well, I'm glad to have put a smile on your face with all the crap you have going on. Everyone laughs when I say Dio or VH so I'm kinda used to it. Funny is what my friends expect. I should just spend the rest of my life walking around with a rainbow wig, red nose, a rubber chicken and a horn. They call me to cheer them up and my @ss is the one laid up in bed watching movies to cheer me up.Gonna pickup Hot Tub Time Machine Tonight. Prob laugh so hard I'll loosen the screws in my back.

Well if you see a guy walking down your street with a rubber chicken listening to Judas Priest, please don't point and laugh. Those people have hearts, too.
    Honk-Honk!!

But seriously,If you check back just one more time, I hope that things get better for you,especially on the GFather side. There is always another job, you can catch up in school, but............... well, you know.

Take Care
    07-02-10 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD