this is my first theme for the 8500 series phones.
    no hidden today (i really dont see a point cause you have to open it anyway lol)
    no weather slot (will incorporate in an update cause its a must have for me)
    os6 icons from blackberry theme lab (big pappa)
    theme was created with by visual styles for windows using reshack to open bitmaps.
    images from google and poster for the request (drake)
    help was done by miss_pimp for mini icons
    and if i forgot anyone or anything for thanks im sorry lol

ota - MyBBOTA.com Download - foxmo

may work on 4.6, i didnt make it os specific in theme builder
    Last edited by creep138; 07-04-10 at 01:53 PM. Reason: post ota
    06-28-10 10:34 AM
    It looks great!! When do you think OTA will be done??..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 12:01 PM
    Nice, can't wait for weather slot and OTA link, anyway you could make a hidden today version? The reason I love hidden todays is so I can see what's coming up without having to open the calendar, I'm still gonna use this theme without hidden today, that would just make it epic though. And any chance you could post up the other background image you had on it or let us know where you found it? I really like that one ha ha. I will get this on my phone asap.

06-28-10 12:26 PM
    The background images are from my original post..just look on the list page of posts for one that says "FireFox theme request ( wallpapers provided )..he's not gonna be a weather slot because it would look right..no hidden today because it ugly..I wanted a hidden dock but it couldn't be done nor could the black sms screens..I think its great that someone finally answered my request call and it looks great!..

06-28-10 01:15 PM
    Yea, it is lol. I just edited them to a darker image. But there is a few more, like the lock screen which is arctic fox...I will try hidden today but personally I wouldn't use it. My other problem is where I'd put the weather slot lol. I thought about where the fox icon at the bottom is, but that would just make it a regular theme that's eye candy lol. But I'm still working on it lol. I know how to do a hidden weather, but never tested. So thus not sure if it would work.

Ota I'm not sure, waiting on approval from mybbota.

06-28-10 01:51 PM
    Hidden today is somethin I dontt want so if you could just post 2 versions of it ( one with/ one without ) for me and one for metllica..

06-28-10 02:46 PM
    All right, sounds good to me, when I get a chance I'll download it how it is now and see if it works as great as I think it does and as great as it looks.

06-28-10 04:09 PM
    In the update, could u make the app screen solid black? Looks sweet!

06-28-10 04:31 PM
    I can host.......
    06-28-10 05:03 PM
    i agree can u make different options for this theme also solid black app screen other then that the theme looks great OTA please
    06-28-10 05:04 PM
    Any chance of applying these icons and banner on homescreen to a fresh thm. File and just makin it stock??

06-28-10 05:30 PM
    Pretty awesome theme, Creep! When I get my phone back (I sent it in for repairs ), I'm definitely downloading this! Great work!
    06-28-10 05:57 PM
    2.0 will be released on the weekend. Updates will include black sms/email screens, weather slot, firefox icon will open stock bb browser, black app screen, 10 icon home screen with a little surprise. No bottom dock, I will see if I can do a hidden today version. And hopefully ota since I've never gotten an approval from mybbota, maybe I did it wrong lol.

06-29-10 12:26 PM
    2.0 will be released on the weekend. Updates will include black sms/email screens, weather slot, firefox icon will open stock bb browser, black app screen, 10 icon home screen with a little surprise. No bottom dock, I will see if I can do a hidden today version. And hopefully ota since I've never gotten an approval from mybbota, maybe I did it wrong lol.

Plz make my version without weather slot and without hidden today..

06-29-10 01:10 PM
    Can do, I'm happy since I've figured out my problem regarding the black screens, I get no more java errors. As for the firefox icon just sitting there, should that be browser or something else, I use the open app screen all the time, so I'm thinking that.

06-29-10 03:02 PM
    Can do, I'm happy since I've figured out my problem regarding the black screens, I get no more java errors. As for the firefox icon just sitting there, should that be browser or something else, I use the open app screen all the time, so I'm thinking that.

God Creep I can wait for my theme and thanks again!!..

06-29-10 03:24 PM
    Hey man, hurry up with the OTA. I want this theme badly lol.

07-02-10 11:51 PM
    ive havent tweaked the theme yet, no time really, forgot its the holiday holliday weekened. ota i think is up, havent tested yet

MyBBOTA.com Download - foxmo
    07-04-10 01:51 PM
    When do you think version 2 will be done??..

07-04-10 03:01 PM
    OTA downloads but it doesn't recognize it as a theme.

07-04-10 03:24 PM
    Same on my end. Downloads fine, but doesn't show up in my themes. Looks promising though.

07-04-10 04:14 PM
    Yep, same here... I thought it was just me.

07-04-10 05:24 PM
    Same issue here.

07-04-10 08:03 PM
    I love this theme but the OTA doesn't download the theme right. It doesn't show up in my themes, even after a battery pull and then deleting and re-downloading, and it doesn't ask me if I want to set it as my theme immediately after it downloads. Can you fix it, please?
    07-05-10 03:17 PM
    Yep, I can confirm the above as well. I think it could be that all the cod files weren't uploaded, as the size of the theme is only 54kb; I'm not sure though.

07-08-10 07:01 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD