Here's another attempt.

-OS 5.0
    -Fairly simple & clean
    -Battery percentage & meter
    -Transitions: Zoom in/out for home screen, Slide up/down for menus
    -Precision icons

Desktop Mgr Zip File:Attachment 60363

**UPDATED 5.18.10**
    OTA with custom green icons (see rest of thread for pics)

MyBBOTA.com Download - FlipClok Dark Icons
    MyBBOTA.com Download - FlipClok Dark Icons

OTA w/ stock icons
    MyBBOTA.com Download - FlipClok Dark
    Last edited by cfrock; 05-18-10 at 10:39 PM.
    04-22-10 01:30 AM
    could you please post up an OTA link?
    04-22-10 01:39 AM
    This is really sharp! Will it be possible for a Calendar plus bottom dock version? I have way too many Dr. Appts to keep track of and "need" that function.
    Is it just on mobile that the file is unable to download yet?
    Thanks for Sharing!!
    -Joey Lee*
    joeyinpa at vzw.blackberry.net

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 01:41 AM
    This looks great! Really like it, take a look when I get home!

04-22-10 03:26 AM
    This is really sharp! Will it be possible for a Calendar plus bottom dock version? I have way too many Dr. Appts to keep track of and "need" that function.
    Is it just on mobile that the file is unable to download yet?
    Thanks for Sharing!!
    -Joey Lee*
    joeyinpa at vzw.blackberry.net

Seems fine to download; I just tried from desktop browser and had no problems.
    I'll look into the calendar plus version, but I'm not promising anything. I pretty new at this.
    04-22-10 09:25 AM
    this is a really nice theme.
    is there any chance that u can make it with differant icons??
    please and thank you
    04-22-10 02:15 PM
    It probably is only view-able from a web browser, as opposed to mobile. But not a problem! If you CAN do the Calendar plus version, I'd be so appreciative!!!
    Thank You for Responding!!
    Joey Lee*

04-23-10 09:02 AM
    this is a really nice theme.
    is there any chance that u can make it with differant icons??
    please and thank you
    How is this?

04-23-10 09:22 AM
    ** Revised ** See 1st Post.
    04-24-10 01:32 AM
    Can I ask where you find all the different icons? Did you make them or download them from somewhere? I'd like to include ones that that in my themes. Thanks!
    Last edited by jabohn; 04-24-10 at 12:11 PM.
    04-24-10 12:08 PM
    please make an OTA.
    04-24-10 06:22 PM
    Can I ask where you find all the different icons? Did you make them or download them from somewhere? I'd like to include ones that that in my themes. Thanks!
    Google for icons; they can be found all over. I can't seem to find the site that I got the green ones from but I still have them on my machine. PM me with your email and I'll send them to you.
    04-24-10 07:51 PM
    please make an OTA.
    I don't have a place to host them. I can make the OTA file and email it to you if you can find a site to host.
    04-24-10 07:52 PM
    can you BBM me the file to download? my pin is right up there ^^
    04-24-10 08:38 PM
    I don't have a place to host them. I can make the OTA file and email it to you if you can find a site to host.
    MyBBOTA.com
    04-24-10 09:18 PM
    So does the have the precision or green icons? I vote for the green icons! Very slick looking theme! Please reply, so I can download if the theme contains the green icons! TY

04-24-10 10:05 PM
    Thx.
    Hope this works. OTA, Here goes:

04-24-10 10:27 PM
    So does the have the precision or green icons? I vote for the green icons! Very slick looking theme! Please reply, so I can download if the theme contains the green icons! TY

Here is the .zip file for desktop install. Let me know what you think and if you find any bugs.

Attachment 60445
    04-24-10 10:39 PM
    Here is the .zip file for desktop install. Let me know what you think and if you find any bugs.

Attachment 60445
    Thank you, any chance for ota through mybbota.com? Please

04-24-10 11:21 PM
    Are one of these versions suppose to have the green icons?
    04-24-10 11:49 PM
    Are one of these versions suppose to have the green icons?
    Both links are the OEM black...could the builder post the full color icon theme?? That is a great looking theme!!! Great work thanks!!!

04-25-10 06:34 AM
    U should make this all pink

04-25-10 08:04 AM
    cool theme! was thinkin the clock was gonna fold in half or "flip" when changing minutes and hours. but the number itself just changes, so i'm guessing the "flipclok" aspect was flipping it from the right side of the screen to the left. Would it be possible to have the bottom dock hidden and maybe a weather slot as well? very wallpaper friendly tho! great feature! Great zoom in zoom out transitions! Would be nice for calendar (when highlighted) to pop up on the home screen, and also when the "SMS And MMS" is highlighted to pop up with recent messages. Different icons would be cool too, not just the phones in second screen shot post! Flava it up!
    04-25-10 08:24 AM
    Glad you guys like.

The Flipclok is not animated in anyway; just the numbers change (I'm not that good yet). I dont know how to do hidden or jscroll docks either. So for now, this is it. I'll go back to working on the green icons version, though I personally don't like it much. I'll try and get it posted OTA, probably today. Though the desktop .zip should work. If anyone knows of an icon set that would look good with this theme please let me know.
    04-25-10 08:53 AM
    Glad you guys like.

The Flipclok is not animated in anyway; just the numbers change (I'm not that good yet). I dont know how to do hidden or jscroll docks either. So for now, this is it. I'll go back to working on the green icons version, though I personally don't like it much. I'll try and get it posted OTA, probably today. Though the desktop .zip should work. If anyone knows of an icon set that would look good with this theme please let me know.
    Dont doubt your work, My destop manager is acting up. Hope you can get an OTA link up with the gren icons cuz they look amazingly good.
    04-25-10 11:58 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD