* Sort of a simple "Facebook" like feeling to it
    * 12 user defined icons on home screen
    * Extremely wallpaper friendly

"Cut-off" Font

"Easy-to-read" Font

OTA OS 5.0 "Cut-off" Font | OTA OS 5.0 "Easy to read" Font

OS6 Unread Indicator icons from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:34 AM.
    10-24-10 11:23 PM
    Don't see how its like fb but its not to bad the time/day/date is hard to read tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 12:29 AM
    Don't see how its like fb but its not to bad the time/day/date is hard to read tho

The color and the notifications are. I tried to get a tester for hours, but no one pmed, so I just rolled it like that. I am using the same font on an 96XX and the font looks great.
    10-25-10 12:45 AM
    the 96xx series has a better screen res also and it could just be me lol

10-25-10 12:55 AM
    the 96xx series has a better screen res also and it could just be me lol

Yes indeed, it does. I sent it to two other people, and they loved the font. Someone else on the 9700 thread didn't like the font either, so it's a matter of choice :-)
    10-25-10 12:57 AM
    If you download this, please post both a home and application screens to see if the meters are visible. I couldn't get anyone to test it out for me.
    10-25-10 12:59 AM
    Love the theme, I'm not a huge fan of the font on the front page either. When I look at that information I want to be able to see it and digest it quickly and with the font you chose it takes me a bit to figure out what it actually says. I love the icons and the way they're arranged on the front page though!
    10-25-10 07:33 AM
    Just noticed another problem, don't know if its just my phone or not. I put my weather icon in the 12th spot and when scrolling from the profile icon to the 12th icon sometimes it gets caught there and I can only scroll over the profiles and icon 12. Anyone else having this problem?

10-25-10 09:16 AM
    If you feel like the font is "cut-off", your eyes are not deceiving you, you are absolutely right. This font has a "cut-off" feel to it. I thought it was a bit edgy, and I liked it. I wanted to stay away from the cookie-cutter type of font :-) I will be putting out another version with another edgy kind of font, but perhaps easier on the eyes :-)
    10-25-10 03:10 PM
    Now with "Easy-to-read" font :-)
    10-25-10 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD