This is an AMAZING theme!!

I was wondering if you could give me some info on how you did it and if it was possible to make adjustments and tweak/edit it. Thanks man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 02:58 AM
    I've been looking for something like this !!!!
    No 4.7 /:

03-30-10 01:09 PM
    Any way to re-edit for the 9630 ? (:

03-30-10 01:10 PM
    Hey man congrats on the amazing theme, I was just wondering if anyone was experiencing the same problems as me, when I want to change the alarm time the tumblers don't come up, and there are some minor issues with the facebook application. Can anyone else confirm, In running version 5.0 os

03-30-10 02:40 PM
    I have the same problem with the alarm. I don't know about facebook though. I. Don't use it.

03-30-10 02:56 PM
    Hey man congrats on the amazing theme, I was just wondering if anyone was experiencing the same problems as me, when I want to change the alarm time the tumblers don't come up, and there are some minor issues with the facebook application. Can anyone else confirm, In running version 5.0 os

What happen with the alarm and facebook? Can u explain what seems to be the issue? I'll try to fix it. Email me with all the issue @ [email protected]

03-30-10 04:13 PM
    Hey bro the alarm just won't give us the option to edit it although I try press the bb button and select set alarm it just froze. As for facebook the option are all in white unless we highlight it. So far these are the only hics that I encounter to the otherwise awesome theme!

03-30-10 07:18 PM
    I have one and only one complaint so far, is there a way to get rid of the "3G" symbol when I connect to data? I have EDGE and it overlays it and looks really messed up. Thats all really. And the alarm thing.
    Edit: a lot of the menus aren' visible either. Other than that: great theme. Especially love the call screen.
    Last edited by JRF_8520; 04-02-10 at 02:11 PM.
    04-02-10 01:53 PM
    Thanks man I've been looking for this stuff

04-06-10 12:05 PM
    on 5.0 works beautifully one of my favorite themes 10 stars on this one.
    04-06-10 01:52 PM
    This theme is superb. Absolutely awesome.

I do love my Curve 8520 though and don't want to pay allegiance to Android but really think the Android icons are slick. Is there any way you can enable users the ability to strip the wallpaper not just off the desktop launch screen but ever other screen on the theme as well?

Many thanks - keep up the fantastic work!

Kevin

PS: How did you get these icons? Were you able to download them from deviantart.com or some other site?
    04-08-10 10:51 AM
    Very nice! Keep up the good work !

However, I do have a request if you don't mind.
    Can you alter the navigation path of the homescreen icons again so that scrolling right and left can be done only for the icons at the hidden dock?

Its because when i'm scrolling to the right, after the 6th icon, it will return back to the weather icon at the top and the dock will slide back down. I always miss the 6th icon when scrolling to the right. So, would it be possible for you to make the sideways scrolling end at the 6th icon as well?

Thanks. Once more, good job!
    04-25-10 10:11 AM
    using it - love it - wish it had more "girlie" colors though. but def like it! thank you!
    04-25-10 08:00 PM
    I love this theme! I will download it again when the alarm issue is solved. Great theme, but alarm not working correctly is a deal breaker for me.

04-26-10 12:25 AM
    Hi guys sorry for the late reply, I've now notice the problem, and working on that issue, it seem the issue is on my newest themes too that I was planning to release. So I'm working on it as soon as possible. Ty for the feed back. And will post an update when thhe issue had been fixed.

-YOGA-

05-07-10 06:20 AM
    This theme is really nice. Unfortunately I need the alarm clock. So til the update, Im going to have to put this one on the side. Great work anyway.

05-09-10 04:13 AM
    I think these is the best theme I've ever used. It's easy on the battery too =].
    05-14-10 02:10 PM
    Like the theme, the droid hideable dock is a nice spin. Got some feedback.

Alarm doesn't work. The confirmation buttons look nice, but when you scroll over and click it, it does this weird highlighted text thing. It's not a crazy big problem, but a small pet peeve. And the dock doesn't highlight to the left, but when you move to the right, it minimizes the dock.

If you could fix those things, it would make this theme pretty bamf.
    12-24-10 11:24 PM
    Great theme! Thanks for sharing!

12-25-10 02:54 PM
    I love this theme and can honestly say its my favorite one on the site. I've noticed a minor problem but I guess its more of an inconvenience. When I try to set my alarm clock, it doesn't show up on the screen for some reason. The clock works fine, but for some reason the alarm doesn't appear so that I can set it.

12-26-10 03:38 AM
    I'm having trouble installing it because of an invalid COD. Any chance of getting it fixed up?
    01-30-11 01:23 PM
    I downloaded it fine. Love it however. I know its old but just one request. I have an 8530, and is there anyway to get it to show what signal I have aside the bars. I would like to know if I have 1XEV, 1X, 1x, etc. Other than that GREAT THEME!!!!!!

02-02-11 12:09 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD