ICONS FIXED! - 04/18/10

Here is my newest theme! Icons are user-customizable and fonts for things like messages and menus are user-defined!

This is for the 85xx running OS 5

OTA HERE

Alright, so since I'd orignially made this for a friend of mine, the new OTA link has the wallpaper SHE requested. Right now I don't have time to go and change the wallpaper in the theme and get the OTA reuploaded again, so here is the original wallpaper from the screen shots.

Let me know what you think!
    Last edited by a.leah86; 04-18-10 at 02:24 PM.
    chixx6 likes this.
    04-16-10 10:06 PM
    Thank you for sharing! Very nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 11:35 PM
    Very cute! You're on a role! Keep it up and you might replace Drew as my fave themer.
    04-17-10 01:42 AM
    Very cute! You're on a role! Keep it up and you might replace Drew as my fave themer.
    Thanks!

I'm hoping my future themes will be a lot better as I just downloaded Gimp. So I now have image editing software that WORKS. Haha. The one I was using doesn't recognize transparent images, so I had to do workaround for things and could only use composer to make things transparent. It sucked. Haha.
    04-17-10 01:46 AM
    Welcome! Lol! GIMP is good once you get the hang on thing of it. I've used it myself. Use to tinker in themes before I got a Mac and thats what I used. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. We both seem to have the same taste in themes so I'm sure I'm going to like your work. =)
    04-17-10 01:51 AM
    Thank you, I'm a guy but love the theme!

One problem I noticed was the third icon in the bar has to be put in the ninth icon slot. Other then that, no problems so far, keep up the great work and good luck with GIMP

04-17-10 02:37 AM
    I love it nice bright and fun!!!!
    04-17-10 03:48 AM
    Thank you, I'm a guy but love the theme!

One problem I noticed was the third icon in the bar has to be put in the ninth icon slot. Other then that, no problems so far, keep up the great work and good luck with GIMP

Yeah I noticed mine does that too. Other than that I haven't found any other issues.

04-17-10 04:45 AM
    Thank you! Great transition screens & I love the icons! I am excited to see what you bring us next!

04-17-10 06:01 AM
    can u make it without weather slot ??
    04-17-10 06:07 AM
    pleasseeeee can u make this for 4.6 os pleeeeeeeeeeaase x
    04-17-10 10:02 AM
    You're right. It's both cute and colorful! :-)
    04-17-10 11:35 AM
    Where can I download this theme? the only link i see is the one that says "OTA" and it directs me to a different link. I really like this theme and would really appreciate if you could send me the link to it ?! thank you!
    04-17-10 11:46 AM
    ugh, very sorry I figured it out!
    04-17-10 11:48 AM
    Good! Glad you like it!
    04-17-10 11:48 AM
    pleasseeeee can u make this for 4.6 os pleeeeeeeeeeaase x
    At this time I am not making a version for 4.6. If that changes in the future I will PM you and let you know!

can u make it without weather slot ??
    I'm not making any modifications to this theme. Sorry.

As for the third icon needing to be placed in the 9th slot, I'll get that fixed here soon! I know what I did to make it do that. Haha. (That'll take me a few days though. I've got a lot going on this weekend.)

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
    04-17-10 11:54 AM
    Great theme! Although its cute and girly i'm gonna use it anyway..... thanks a.leah! Hope you get the icon fix.
    04-17-10 10:27 PM
    Hey, Can I get this in RED! hahahaha
    Nice work doll.
    04-17-10 11:30 PM
    Hey, Can I get this in RED! hahahaha
    Nice work doll.
    bwahahah I HATE red. Haha. Now I can get my themes in purple OR green, just the way I like it! ^_^

Also, I got the OTA updated with the fix for the icons! Go ahead and redownload!
    04-18-10 12:03 AM
    Great theme! Although its cute and girly i'm gonna use it anyway..... thanks a.leah! Hope you get the icon fix.
    I really like this theme... I don't think it's necessarily that girly. Oh well, I'll continue to use it.

Thanks for the opportunity to use your theme for free!
    04-18-10 01:01 AM
    I really like this theme... I don't think it's necessarily that girly. Oh well, I'll continue to use it.

Thanks for the opportunity to use your theme for free!
    I agree, I don't think it's that girly either. I just called it that original as I couldn't decide between pink or green for the background on the app screen. (I didn't use 'girly' in the thread title for just that reason.) It's just really colorful!

I don't think I'll ever make a 'premium' theme. I'll do the usual "tweak for donations" thing when I get better at making themes. (This one was only my second.)
    04-18-10 01:11 AM
    This theme is amazing, my favorite yet. Great job!
    04-18-10 02:39 AM
    how to download,can you send it to me ,I am a chinese ,know litte english
    my email [email protected]
    Last edited by btytt; 04-18-10 at 03:52 AM.
    04-18-10 03:49 AM
    Waaaait a second, the OTA is for "cute girly theme" and isn't at all what is pictured here on the first post.

The one that downloaded has mini icons and a black and hot pink wallpaper.

04-18-10 08:29 AM
    I just downloaded this theme and it isnt what is shown here...its a live love laugh wallpaper...does anyone know why?
    04-18-10 08:51 AM
82 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD