just wondering.... how do i download your themes onto my bb? i may be being a little stupid, but i cant work it out lol
    10-11-10 10:39 AM
    Hi minx23!

Using your phones browser simply go to the OTA link provided for that theme. It should prompt you to install it from there.
    10-11-10 10:47 AM
    thanks alot. awesome
    10-11-10 08:47 PM
    I'm just NOT sure HOW you got the hidden dock to work SOOO well...I keep downloading other "hidden dock" themes and I'm confused, man...HOW'S HE DO IT???...WHY CAN'T THEY???...LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 07:58 AM
    "--> Moving right on the last dock icon gets you into the Profiles."

is this sound profiles? nothing seems to happen whenever to move right on the last icon ? what is suppose to happen or am i doing something wrong...
    10-14-10 05:43 PM
    Moving right did nothing for me - then I realized that (on my phone) somehow pressing 'z' pops up the profile picker menu... so... am not as worried about it now.
    10-16-10 11:40 PM
    Nice theme...i've been searching the net for a theme that suites me...this one is the best i've seen so far...by the way..is it possible to get a theme that would ave the same background as your wallpaper?
    10-18-10 11:40 AM
    I downloaded this theme and forgot to leave a comment a month or so back, but wanted to let you know that I have just spent an hour searching for this theme again since I didn't have it backed up and had to get a replacement phone. I LOVE the way this theme works. I love that I can use my own picture as wallpaper as well as keep the style and it all works so well. Thanks so much for this one!!!
    11-12-10 11:00 AM
    niceeeeeee
    11-20-10 06:03 PM
    thanks for your contribution once again!! Looks like the beach at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas!!
    12-30-10 08:25 PM
    Thank you for making such a great theme. Love it! X3
    01-03-11 10:23 AM
    loving it man ! thanks alot
    02-09-11 04:10 PM
    the calender entries on home screen upon hovering over the symbol disappeared on me any chance anyone knows how i can reactivate it ?
    02-10-11 08:43 PM
    what a brilliant theme...thank you matey
    02-11-11 06:40 AM
    the calender entries on home screen upon hovering over the symbol disappeared on me any chance anyone knows how i can reactivate it ?
    What phone and OS are you using?
    DReW
    02-11-11 07:31 AM
    Awesome theme i really like it but i'm having one problem with it and this problem doesn't do it on any other theme but this one. When i press the #7 to dial a number the " Select a sound profile" pops up and i cant figure out why? I have done a complete wipe on my phone and reinstalled your theme and it still does it. Any help would be great
    02-11-11 01:02 PM
    Awesome theme i really like it but i'm having one problem with it and this problem doesn't do it on any other theme but this one. When i press the #7 to dial a number the " Select a sound profile" pops up and i cant figure out why? I have done a complete wipe on my phone and reinstalled your theme and it still does it. Any help would be great
    It may be a shortcut I put in because I have "dial from homescreen" turned off because I've found that using the shortcuts is quicker than using the icons & there was no default shortcut for "sound profiles". Hit the green phone button before dialing your number and it won't be an issue.

02-11-11 01:11 PM
    Okay, had this theme for the whole day. Easy to use and always seems fresh to me, nice and slick design. Keep up the good work.
    Btw, one question, do you need to get an app to get the weather slot to work, if so, what app? Thanks and again. Love it brah.
    Last edited by AiSeeWunFurTee; 02-11-11 at 02:30 PM.
    02-11-11 02:27 PM
    It may be a shortcut I put in because I have "dial from homescreen" turned off because I've found that using the shortcuts is quicker than using the icons & there was no default shortcut for "sound profiles". Hit the green phone button before dialing your number and it won't be an issue.

Thanks for the info,keep up the great work i love your themes
    02-11-11 04:11 PM
    Okay, had this theme for the whole day. Easy to use and always seems fresh to me, nice and slick design. Keep up the good work.
    Btw, one question, do you need to get an app to get the weather slot to work, if so, what app? Thanks and again. Love it brah.
    Yes, I use the paid version of BeWeather but the free version should work just as well. Put it in the 1st spot on the App screen as shown in my screen shots.
    Drew

02-11-11 06:02 PM
    Yes, I use the paid version of BeWeather but the free version should work just as well. Put it in the 1st spot on the App screen as shown in my screen shots.
    Drew

Ooooh okay I see, thanks mayyuunnnn.
    Thanks for both the help and the great theme.

02-12-11 03:45 AM
    Great job bro, I love this theme.

02-15-11 11:34 AM
    hkjpjpjikjp;
    02-17-11 05:12 PM
    Thanks for this theme
    03-03-11 06:47 AM
    thanks for this theme
    03-03-11 12:23 PM
107 ... 2345