Possible to add a Today Area for Calendar and Messages??
    It's possible however, it wouldn't work with the wallpaper I chose for this one. If you find a wallpaper that would be more appropriate for text, then I am your theme-man :-)
    11-10-10 09:26 PM
    Pin please!!! Love it!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pin for what? The OTA is at the beginning/end of this thread depending on how you have selected to read forums :-)
    11-10-10 09:27 PM
    It's possible however, it wouldn't work with the wallpaper I chose for this one. If you find a wallpaper that would be more appropriate for text, then I am your theme-man :-)
    Kinda the same wallpaper your already using but the Title is lowered so maybe it will work, I don't know but I figured it'd be worth a try.. Date and time should still fit right underneath.. Thanks either way...
    11-10-10 09:36 PM
    Kinda the same wallpaper your already using but the Title is lowered so maybe it will work, I don't know but I figured it'd be worth a try.. Date and time should still fit right underneath.. Thanks either way...
    This is what it would look like once it's cropped to fit a 320 X 240 screen

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:34 AM.
    11-10-10 10:39 PM
    Possible to add a Today Area for Calendar and Messages??
    Something like this?

11-11-10 12:13 AM
    Great theme! Works well on my 8530 curve. Keep up the good work!!!

11-11-10 04:41 AM
    Great theme! Works well on my 8530 curve. Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you very much! :-)
    11-11-10 02:52 PM
    Something like this?

Exactly like that ..
    11-11-10 03:54 PM
    Now with Today and space for 7 entries!
    11-11-10 03:59 PM
    I would like to have this theme!!!! Ota? Nice work by the way!!! Kudos to you!!!

11-11-10 05:01 PM
    I would like to have this theme!!!! Ota? Nice work by the way!!! Kudos to you!!!

OTA is either at the begining/end of this thread, however you have your settings for cb.
    11-11-10 05:16 PM
    I'm going to use this. Thanks for the theme, really appreciate this.
    11-11-10 10:42 PM
    I'm going to use this. Thanks for the theme, really appreciate this.
    I am just here to bring free themes for the masses :-)
    11-11-10 10:54 PM
    i would love the theme plz
    11-13-10 10:29 AM
    i would love the theme plz
    Using your blackberry go to the first/last comment and click on either link
    11-13-10 03:25 PM
    There is no need to pm me for an OTA as that is here on the thread. Just log in to cb using your blackberry, or email the OTA to yourself. Depending on how you have chosen to view the forums, the link is either at the first or last post.
    11-16-10 11:50 PM
    Nice theme I want it lol

12-05-10 07:49 PM
    Nice theme I want it lol

There is no need to pm me for an OTA as that is here on the thread. Just log in to cb using your blackberry, or email the OTA to yourself. Depending on how you have chosen to view the forums, the link is either at the first or last post.
    People can't see the OTA or something?
    12-05-10 08:02 PM
    It is not for the first 100 people, is not when this thread gets to 100 comments. It is for those folks with 100 posts and/or a 6 month positive and contributing participation here in CB. I thought it was about time to reward those who meaningfully post and make this place better each day.

I have sent this to one individual, and I am working to fix the navigation, for some reason it duplicates icons placed on the first and second location respectively. I am hoping to get a screenshot to fix what I can't see as I don't have an 85XX device to test this.

I have created dozens and dozens of themes, and never have I had such a problem. Who knows maybe is not meant to be? :-)
    My BB won't let me download it, I go to the link and etc and wenb I try to add it to my apps, it says that there an error or it can't be found or something is wrong with the file.

12-11-10 03:50 PM
    My BB won't let me download it, I go to the link and etc and wenb I try to add it to my apps, it says that there an error or it can't be found or something is wrong with the file.

Both OTA's work just fine. Make sure you have OS 5.0 (options + about). Clear your cache browser (click on the blackberry browser, click on bb key then options, then select cache operations, clear all 3, history, content, and cache.
    12-11-10 04:04 PM
    Pin: 32586B8D Send It 2 Me Please
    12-23-10 02:29 AM
    Pin: 32586B8D Send It 2 Me Please
    I think you missed the OTA's? There are two underneath the pictures at the very first post.
    12-23-10 03:10 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD